Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Ogechi & I - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ogechi & I (179671 Views)

My Story Ogechi & I" / Election Palava:my Story About Ogechi And His Brother-an Old Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogechi & I by harjibolar10(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
You don enter am now

The Yoruba people said "ijafara o lewu" means; delay, they said it's very risky. Now you are at it, you're in the midst of loosing both Girls now.

For Cynthia, she will be disappointed that you've been playing her, by making her believe you have a thing for her. From how you've report the conversation between the duo, one will fathom that, Cynthia can die for you without esitation. You see she even cut down her price with 40%, and nothing more my brother. If she found out that you are not just a fan, but you are the prince charming that she so much cherish, ehen....

Though, thus do happen in "distance" relationship, but still yet, oge will still be disappointed also. By the fact that, sha have a "slim" right to be angry with you, but the fact that she's the cause of your misery still remain intact and can't be change, she's still the man you love. As you relate the insidence between her and CK, one will decipher that, she gave up CK just because of you, and who does that? When she doesn't love you?

Now that they've both made some scarifice for you, bro you don enter one chance.

Before I forget, you surely have a great work doing sir, and I've now resume with my "jargon" of a comment. .

Continue Bross

1 Like

Re: Ogechi & I by Psalmwise(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
oga boss wetin hapin nah 2dae nah sat....maka go find cutlass threaten u befor u update ni? undecided

:Dabeg updatelize oo

1 Like

Re: Ogechi & I by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
eitsei:
i would love it if thr cn b another update today
supported

1 Like

Re: Ogechi & I by Psalmwise(m): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
bros abeg which kind stunt bdis nah ah tiunk say nah update at first...until i saw ijafara o lewu nd jezuzboi no sabi yor undecided
harjibolar10:
You don enter am now

The Yoruba people said "ijafara o lewu" means; delay, they said it's very risky. Now you are at it, you're in the midst of loosing both Girls now.

For Cynthia, she will be disappointed that you've been playing her, by making her believe you have a thing for her. From how you've report the conversation between the duo, one will fathom that, Cynthia can die for you without esitation. You see she even cut down her price with 40%, and nothing more my brother. If she found out that you are not just a fan, but you are the prince charming that she so much cherish, ehen....

Though, thus do happen in "distance" relationship, but still yet, oge will still be disappointed also. By the fact that, sha have a "slim" right to be angry with you, but the fact that she's the cause of your misery still remain intact and can't be change, she's still the man you love. As you relate the insidence between her and CK, one will decipher that, she gave up CK just because of you, and who does that? When she doesn't love you?

Now that they've both made some scarifice for you, bro you don enter one chance.

Before I forget, you surely have a great work doing sir, and I've now resume with my "jargon" of a comment. .

Continue Bross
btw ow u dey nah
Re: Ogechi & I by harjibolar10(m): 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
Psalmwise:
bros abeg which kind stunt bdis nah ah tiunk say nah update at first...until i saw ijafara o lewu nd jezuzboi no sabi yor undecided btw ow u dey nah
Lol, that's why I put the meaning there now

And moreover, it's been long that I've comment, so I put am join

And moreso, I dey oooo
Re: Ogechi & I by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Good-story gone bad.
Re: Ogechi & I by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
Good-story gone bad. Your story has regrettably been derailed and contains sadly, high contents of 'exasperating' self-conceit. For furrrrk-sake, how can everybody be madly in love with you!. From beautiful ogechi to rich cynthia, and then to extra wealthy lin..., and yet you met them all by unusual circumstances.
My man (my invaluable advice), save your story before it undergoes an epic-fatalious destruction...., Wed loving cynthia and damn conceited ogechi. For honor sake ''aren't you jealous of her sef? '
Oga please do the needful and end this endless self-praise yelling.
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Danrizzle:
Good-story gone bad. Your story has regrettably been derailed and contains sadly, high contents of 'exasperating' self-conceit. For furrrrk-sake, how can everybody be madly in love with you!. From beautiful ogechi to rich cynthia, and then to extra wealthy lin..., and yet you met them all by unusual circumstances.
My man (my invaluable advice), save your story before it undergoes an epic-fatalious destruction...., Wed loving cynthia and damn conceited ogechi. For honor sake
''aren't you jealous of her sef? '
Oga please do the needful and end this endless self-praise yelling.
Noted! Thanks for letting it out.
Re: Ogechi & I by moseph(f): 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Oh my God!!!,i can't believe i have been missing out of this beautiful story.Thumbs up jezusboy
Re: Ogechi & I by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
jezuzboi:

Noted! Thanks for letting it out.
You welcome.

1 Like

Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
moseph:
Oh my God!!!,i can't believe i have been missing out of this beautiful story.Thumbs up jezusboy
I'm so glad you like it. Thanks so much for reading.
Re: Ogechi & I by moseph(f): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
jezuzboi:

I'm so glad you like it. Thanks so much for reading.
my pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Ogechi & I by FuroGintle(m): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
A new bt die hard follower....more grease 2 ur elbow.....u're fantastic in writin jesusboy
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
FuroGintle:
A new bt die hard follower....more grease 2 ur elbow.....u're fantastic in writin jesusboy
Thanks a million.
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
eitsei:
i would love it if thr cn b another update today
I'm so sorry I couldn't make that happen.
Re: Ogechi & I by kenwins(f): 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
And den it happened that both cynthia and J graced d party. I love d drama d@ will unfold.
Re: Ogechi & I by silver94(m): 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
More update pls
Re: Ogechi & I by Naturehibrid(m): 6:30am On Apr 05, 2015
And naturehibrid cried out with a loud voice jesusboi! Jesusboi! "Why have thou 4saken us". Abeg come update
Re: Ogechi & I by eitsei(m): 6:36am On Apr 05, 2015
jezuzboi:

I'm so sorry I couldn't make that happen.
it's all right...just make it two today
Re: Ogechi & I by harjibolar10(m): 7:05am On Apr 05, 2015
Oga, I will be glad if you break that your thing today.. .

Abeg, come update today ooo, please
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
harjibolar10:
Oga, I will be glad if you break that your thing today.. .

Abeg, come update today ooo, please
Oh sorry, but I don't update on Sundays oo
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
kenwins:
And den it happened that both cynthia and J graced d party. I love d drama d@ will unfold.
Drama indeed!

silver94:
More update pls
Yes oo! More update coming from tomorrow..........

Naturehibrid:
And naturehibrid cried out with a loud voice jesusboi! Jesusboi! "Why have thou 4saken us". Abeg come update
On this Easter Sunday, you can never be forsaken. Just observing sabbath. Early tomorrow update drops!
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
[size=30pt]HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY TO YOU ALL[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ogechi & I by eeshfar(f): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
jezuzboi:
waiting oohhh
Re: Ogechi & I by chiventoline(m): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Jesus boi can u pls remind me what delayes you updating cos I so much hate suspense

1 Like

Re: Ogechi & I by Psalmwise(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
lolx u combine all ....wellidone cheesy
harjibolar10:

Lol, that's why I put the meaning there now

And moreover, it's been long that I've comment, so I put am join

And moreso, I dey oooo

Re: Ogechi & I by Ozymog: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
chiventoline:
Jesus boi can u pls remind me what delayes you updating cos I so much hate suspense

@chiventoline, bros I feel U, me and U dey inside d same boat.

Can U imagine JB make me do all nite malaton to read
dis sweet toli.

Op U try no bi small, d tori sweet but God pass U I still go church 1st service (confession I been nod small for church I been dey do odeshi)

By d way JB come drop more toli.
Re: Ogechi & I by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ozymog:

@chiventoline, bros I feel U, me and U dey inside d same boat.

Can U imagine JB make me do all nite malaton to read
dis sweet toli.

Op U try no bi small, d tori sweet but God pass U I still go church 1st service (confession I been nod small for church I been dey do odeshi)

By d way JB come drop more toli.
we all dey inside same boat
Re: Ogechi & I by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
prettydiva89:

we all dey inside same boat
Lets hook on whatsapp: 08179202689
Sir psalmwise and Harjibolar10, make we meet for whatsapp too.
Re: Ogechi & I by Ali1king: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
jezuzboi:
How does it affect the price of garri in the market PLS UPDATE
Re: Ogechi & I by Psalmwise(m): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
no p..i lik dat
ThR0NeKiD:

Lets hook on whatsapp: 08179202689
Sir psalmwise and Harjibolar10, make we meet for whatsapp too.
buh am offline for naw

Oga mi harjibola10 knows my delima cry
Re: Ogechi & I by Omotayelolu(f): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ali1king:

How does it affect the price of garri in the market PLS UPDATE
Lolz, u re funi. Jesusboy pls update oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (37) (Reply)

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / KINGS 2(battleground)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.