Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Ogechi & I - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ogechi & I (179579 Views)

My Story Ogechi & I" / Election Palava:my Story About Ogechi And His Brother-an Old Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogechi & I by Glammieb(f): 6:38pm On May 03, 2015
Words can describe how I felt after I finished reading ur story. Wow it is wonderful. shocked shocked
Re: Ogechi & I by Cybershow(m): 7:37pm On May 03, 2015
jezuzboi:

I'm still here observing.
Don't worry, just name the price u've earned, and I'll see what I can do about it.
hmmmm alright oooo
Re: Ogechi & I by summerflame(m): 2:44am On May 04, 2015
You are gifted
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2015
Glammieb:
Words can describe how I felt after I finished reading ur story. Wow it is wonderful. shocked shocked
thank uuuuu

summerflame:
You are gifted
na so. thanks
Re: Ogechi & I by Cybershow(m): 5:59pm On May 07, 2015
Jezuzboi hmmmm.... It was all a dream.... Whao.... I love this piece.... So you gona work with a woman name cynthia again....

A dream coming true....

Bravo.... To my jezuzboi.....

Oh i mustn't forget this....
Jezuzboi you no say you never give me my share oooo

So when make i dey expect am??

Once again congratulation for being the best writer for month April........

[h1]CONGRATULATION ONCE AGAIN[/h1]
Re: Ogechi & I by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 07, 2015
HELLO MY FELLOW LITERATURE-LANDERS, THIS IS ADEH39, THIS IS TO INFORM U THAT THE MISS NAIRALAND 2015 CONTEST IS CURRENTLY GOING ON, AND I AM ONE OF THE CONTESTANTS. I CAN'T DO IT ALONE, I NEED THE HELP OF U GUYS, I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR IF I HAVE YOU PEOPLE AT MY BACK. PLS, HELP UR LITTLE SISTER BY VOTING FOR ME WHEN THE TIME COMES, THE CAMPAIGN IS CURRENTLY GOING ON NOW........ PLS I NEED VOLUNTEERS 4 D CAMPAIGN TOO... VOLUNTEERS SHOULD KINDLY VISIT THE CAMPAIGN THREAD AND DO THE NEEDFUL, PLS I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET FROM U GUYS. YOUR VOTES COUNTS. THANKS.
Re: Ogechi & I by harjibolar10(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2015
adeh39:
HELLO MY FELLOW LITERATURE-LANDERS,
THIS IS ADEH39,
THIS IS TO INFORM U THAT THE MISS
NAIRALAND 2015 CONTEST IS CURRENTLY
GOING ON, AND I AM ONE OF THE
CONTESTANTS.
I CAN'T DO IT ALONE, I NEED THE HELP OF U
GUYS, I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR IF I HAVE
YOU PEOPLE AT MY BACK.
PLS, HELP UR LITTLE SISTER BY VOTING FOR
ME WHEN THE TIME COMES, THE CAMPAIGN IS
CURRENTLY GOING ON NOW........
PLS I NEED VOLUNTEERS 4 D CAMPAIGN TOO...
VOLUNTEERS SHOULD KINDLY VISIT THE
CAMPAIGN THREAD AND DO THE NEEDFUL, PLS I
NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET FROM U GUYS.
YOUR VOTES COUNTS.
THANKS.
https://www.nairaland.com/2299475/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-campaign/38
Re: Ogechi & I by adegwurulez(m): 12:02am On May 08, 2015
Cynthia Foxx Hahahaha, Dude you nailed it there. I would never forgive myself if i dont tell you what a masterpiece this was. I have very fiew lit sec stories on my followed topics and most times i dont find time to read them but this right here, is one story i always look up to.

I hope to be seeing more of your works here, it was an absolute delight getting to read this.
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 12:43am On May 08, 2015
adegwurulez:
Cynthia Foxx Hahahaha, Dude you nailed it there. I would never forgive myself if i dont tell you what a masterpiece this was. I have very fiew lit sec stories on my followed topics and most times i dont find time to read them but this right here, is one story i always look up to.

I hope to be seeing more of your works here, it was an absolute delight getting to read this.
Thank so much Ade, I'll try 2 make the next a delightful as well
Re: Ogechi & I by heatflux: 8:35am On May 10, 2015
I couldn't help it, just had to say well done jezuzboi! Kudos

1 Like

Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2015
heatflux:
I couldn't help it, just had to say well done jezuzboi! Kudos
THANKSSS MAHN
Re: Ogechi & I by D9ty7(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2015
Jezuzboi, I don't know if you permitted a certain funloaded.com to post your story on their website.
But this particular story is being posted and I think its right if I let you know.
You can report the website to d webhost, I think it is wapka and be sure that your story would be deleted or d website suspended.
http://funloaded.com/forum2_theme_111710174.xhtml?tema=282
Re: Ogechi & I by Nobody: 9:01am On May 11, 2015
D9ty7:
Jezuzboi, I don't know if you permitted a certain funloaded.com to post your story on their website.
But this particular story is being posted and I think its right if I let you know.
You can report the website to d webhost, I think it is wapka and be sure that your story would be deleted or d website suspended.

Dee, wat about you? Did u permitted them to post your own story too? All in A Circle?

Unfulfilled Promise is also being posted there.
Re: Ogechi & I by D9ty7(m): 10:45am On May 11, 2015
adeh39:

Dee, wat about you? Did u permitted them to post your own story too? All in A Circle?

Unfulfilled Promise is also being posted there.
No, I didn't. I am working on my own story(report), I just felt letting Jezuzboi know is not a bad idea.
Re: Ogechi & I by Nobody: 10:55am On May 11, 2015
D9ty7:

No, I didn't. I am working on my own story(report), I just felt letting Jezuzboi know is not a bad idea.

Okay......hope u are dealing with them now or do u need us to storm there?

because, it seems dey hv copied all the chapters o.

Just give us the go-ahead.
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 11:19am On May 12, 2015
D9ty7:
Just logged in2 NL since Sunday.
Thank u so much 4 bringing this 2 my notice. I've checked the link out and seen it.

I'm going there right away.
Re: Ogechi & I by Princesschi(f): 2:54pm On May 13, 2015
jezuzboi:

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm overjoyed by this victory. This date shall remain in my mind until I bear children.
My gratitude goes out 2 all the lovely people who took out their precious time 2 casts votes in my favor. You have made me a WINNER!
Love you all....

Smiling*

Congrats dearie
Re: Ogechi & I by Vashni(f): 8:00pm On May 14, 2015
Really addictive story. I also like how you skipped the sex scenes. You are really a Jesus boy.
Re: Ogechi & I by harjibolar10(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2015
TODAY THE VOTING OF MISS NAIRALAND ELIMINATION ROUND 1 COMMENCES AND TWO OF OUR LITERATURE-LANDERS ARE PARTICIPATING..THEY ARE ONE OF US, LET US SHOW THEM SUPPORT BY CLICKING THIS LINK
https://www.nairaland.com/2320383/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination
AND TYPE:
I VOTE ADEH39
I VOTE MARIAMFERANMI
I VOTE AIPETEE2
Cc:nljega
Tanx for your coperation
Re: Ogechi & I by ritababe(f): 8:37am On Jun 06, 2015
Weldone @ Jesusboi
but why im come be dream na..

And pls check out my signature
#teamlekinz

1 Like

Re: Ogechi & I by jamanuka: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
How you always almost did it but never got to do it..

You deft avoidance of the sex scenes was just damn too creative..Taking the readers to such height and bringing us back..

Men you are damn too good.Thumbs up bro!

1 Like

Re: Ogechi & I by kingphilip(m): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Vashni:
Really addictive story. I also like how you skipped the sex scenes. You are really a Jesus boy.
u just took the words out of my mouth

BTW ur profile pix looks beautiful
Re: Ogechi & I by kingphilip(m): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2015
It's a nice and enjoyable ride jezuzboi and a pleasurable one too.. I won't actually say I came late because I was sure the one who enjoyed it the best because of the straight ride through

Just a sprinkle of some errors in which I couldn't point out due to the enjoyable ride I was cruising.. Please do go through it even if it's two updates daily or more to make corrections where necessary

Thanks for this piece you've used for our entertainment... May ur river of knowledge never run dry and may all your heart desires come to pass.

See you at the top

1 Like

Re: Ogechi & I by Hargbo(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
Chai....which kind dream be dt one na....if na me, I for no wake up again...but JESUSBOY u re the man...keep it up..nice write up...NIGERIA GOT TALENT...

1 Like

Re: Ogechi & I by Sunnyboy23(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2015
smiley very nice story,i lyk it

1 Like

Re: Ogechi & I by Emanuel1997: 9:31am On Jul 26, 2015
its a sin if i dont comment on this thread. the story is a superb collection and thumbs up bro.

1 Like

Re: Ogechi & I by omophuneh9(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Am short of words...
Re: Ogechi & I by MerryMe1(f): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
UPDATE: OPENING DATE: 1ST DECEMBER 2015.
DEADLINE: 5th FEBRUARY 2016
ABOUT NAWOT:
The Nelson Adeyeye Writers Of Today(NAWOT) is an online competition that is organized by Sandra Adeyeye C.E.O of Eminent Creators in honor of her late father Mr. Nelson Adeyeye as a way to encourage the writing and reading culture of the Nigerian youth.
This competition promises to be an exciting and uplifting showcase of well-laid out Prose that promotes creativity at it's peak.
AWARDS:
There shall be a selection of the best twenty stories by our judges. These shall make up our anthology other prizes to be won include but are not restricted to:
Best writer Romance Category - 15,000
Best writer Science Fiction and Fantasy Category - 15,000
Best writer Mystery and Horror Category - 15,000
Best writer Action and Thriller Category - 15,000
Other consolation prizes, a copy of the anthology and other books shall follow.
RULES AND REGULATION:
In order to be eligible, participants are to note the following guidelines as regards submission of entries.
1) Participant must be a Nigerian youth between the ages of 16 - 30 years.
2) Participant must send a mail containing a black and white passport photograph, age, sex, phone numbers, email and facebook i.d in a separate mail from the mail bearing his entry.
3) Entry to be submitted must be Prose, original work of participant and must be an unpublished work, not submitted for any publication during the period of this competition.
NOTE: entry should not bear author's name on it. Just the title and the word count.
4) Entry must be between a 1,500 (minimum) - 2,500 (maximum) word count. Entries must be complete, concise and bear a comprehensive plot, i.e a beginning, middle and an end (no season). Entry font should be Arial size 12 and double spaced.
NOTE: subject of mail should signify what category the author is entering his story. No entries in PDF format will be accepted.
5) Participants can compete in four categories during this competition. I.e every writer is entitled to four entries per competition. Science fiction/fantasy category, mystery/horror category, action/thriller category and romance category.
NOTE: each entry attracts a fee of #1,000.
6) Every entry must have an attachment of the scanned bank draft which has the title of the submission boldly written on it.
Account name: Eminent Creators
Account number: 0201029142
Bank: Gtbank.
7) Every entry must be in English language, with minimal usage of vernacular; and if unavoidably used, must be explained as a footnote for better understanding.
cool All entries must be submitted to nelsonadeyeyewritersoftoday@gmail.com on or before 5 February 2016 (late entries will attract an extra fee of 500). Date for the prize-giving ceremony shall be communicated to participants via mail.
MODE OF SELECTION:
Participants will have excerpts from their stories displayed on our blog and Facebook page for voting by our public audience within a span of two weeks. Excerpts with the highest votes/comments within that period shall scale through to the next stage of selection.
Final announcement of the winners shall be left to the jurisdiction of the competition's in-house judges whose decisions shall be Binding and Final.
Finally: Writers retain the rights to the stories they submit for the NAWOT competition. The twenty winning stories are published as an anthology and open for purchase after the launching. After that, the winning authors are free to publish anywhere, as long as due credit is given to the NAWOT competition and/or Eminent Creators. Eminent Creators staff and NAWOT team members are not eligible to participate in the competition.
Good luck.

Signed:
Hillary Zita Successa
For the competition department.

For more information, send a message to nelsonadeyeyewritersoftoday@gmail.com or like our page on facebook. https://m.facebook.com/Nelson-Adeyeye-Writers-of-Today-NAWOT-1536651376625288/?ref=context_row or visit https://eminentcreatorsblog./ for more details. Thanks.

Re: Ogechi & I by rachealfst(f): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Wow! this wonderful story kept me glued to my phone till day break, this piece is just to good, God bless you Jesus boy. More inspiration in Jesus name
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
rachealfst:
Wow! this wonderful story kept me glued to my phone till day break, this piece is just to good, God bless you Jesus boy. More inspiration in Jesus name

Amen! Thanks a bunch!
Re: Ogechi & I by EmmahO(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2016
Wat more can I say, jezuzboi ur story is lovely with no single grin grin scene u still kept the flow....big up's man
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
EmmahO:
Wat more can I say, jezuzboi ur story is lovely with no single grin grin scene u still kept the flow....big up's man
Thanks a bunch!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / KINGS 2(battleground)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.