Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nigerian Police - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian Police (561 Views)

13 Pictures You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Been Stopped By Nigerian Police / Lol See A Very Hilarious Warning Signpost By The Nigerian Police Force / Phote Of The Day; Funny Photos Of Nigerian Police Officers Sleeping On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police by Mrcapability7: 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
An old nigerian farmer wrote a latter to his son in prison,Emeka,"This year i won't be able to plant yam and cassava because i can't dig the yield,i know if you were here you would have help me.. Emeka wrote back, "Dad don't even think of digging the yield because that was where i buried the money i stole".. The nigerian police on reading the latter,went there very early the following day and dug the whole yield searching for the money but nothing was found. The next day,Emeka wrote back to his father,"Dad you can now plant your yam and cassava,dad this is the best i could do from here. Dad replied "Emekus Emekus my son you're a very powerful man indeed,even in prison you can still command the policemen,i was suprised to see all the policemen with hoes and shovels digging my farm, i will you again when i want to harvest..one word for the policemen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police by richol(m): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
lol...they were pranked

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Vs Oshiomole / Any Body Kill Snake Today / Check And Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.