Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator (1537 Views)

Jonathan’s Violation Of Zoning Agreement Cost Him Victory — Dorgu / Edo APC Hails State CAN BOSS For Rejecting Jonathan’s Bribe / List Of Kaduna-based Muslim Clerics Who Got Jonathan's Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by midolian(m): 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
The senator representing Osun East Senatorial District at the Senate, Babajide Omoworare, has said President Goodluck Jonathan will not win the coming presidential election despite allegedly bribing influential Nigerians to support his re-election.

Omoworare said this at a press conference organised by the Osun State Council of Nigeria Union of Journalists in Osogbo on Monday.

The senator said the election was postponed to enable Jonathan buy time but he stated that Nigerians had made up their minds to vote out Jonathan because of ineptitude and corruption.

According to the senator, Nigerians are fed up of Jonathan administration which he said entrenched corruption and allowed Boko Haram to kill thousands of Nigerians before taking any step to stop them.

He said, “President Jonathan travelled to meet with the Soun of Ogbomoso whose son is contesting on the platform of our party. He wasted money there. He also went to Oyo to meet with the Alaafin whose son is also contesting. He goes about wasting the nation’s resources.

“The money he should use to construct roads, and to provide other amenities- he is wasting the money. He cannot win even if he empties the treasury. He cannot win in the South West. I am sure that the majority of Yoruba people will not vote for him.”

The senator said the presidential candidate of his party, the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari ( retd.), proved that he is a man of integrity when he ruled the nation even as a military ruler.

While urging Nigerians irrespective of religious and ethnic backgrounds to support Buhari to win the poll, he said that Nigeria would not be able to cope with another four year of PDP rule.

Omoworare lauded the renewed military onslaught against the insurgents, saying Nigeria soldiers were gallant and should be given kudos for pounding the Boko Haram.

He, however, said the success against the insurgent should be probed because of the claim in some quarters that the Federal Government secured the services of mercenaries from South Africa and Russia to fight in the ongoing war against the insurgent.

Meanwhile, the APC has called Jonathan to stand by the promise he made to Nigerians and the rest of the world that he would not remove Prof. Attahiru Jega from office or prevent him from conducting the elections.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathans-bribes-wont-give-him-victory-senator/

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by temitemi1(m): 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Let's wait n see... GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by midolian(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
temitemi1:
Let's wait n see... GEJ till 2019!!!
lol..this is all you know. GEJ till bla bla bla.

I can't wait to see your reaction by 29th or 30th of this month, after he must hav convincingly lost the election.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by politricks: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
As Atiku lost to Buhari despite his sharing formula, so will GEJ also lose.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by clevvermind(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jonathan must sit in Aso rock till 2019.
Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by olaboy001(m): 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
clevvermind:
Joke of the day....

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by midolian(m): 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
clevvermind:
Maybe, but not as president.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by clevvermind(m): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
midolian:
As president.
Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by midolian(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
clevvermind:
As president.
its free to dream. Dream on, sir

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
midolian:
fool, is it ya father dat wants to take over from him lipsrsealed, by d way where is buhari?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by IanDiamonds: 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
The Man is just wasting our Nations resources..

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by IanDiamonds: 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
fool, is it ya father dat wants to take over from him lipsrsealed, by d way where is buhari?

You lack home training... While replying.. remember you're talking to the HAND. ..

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by midolian(m): 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
DUMBEST ASSS, how are you? grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
midolian:
dumbest asss, how are you?
dat shld be for ya father, datz if ya ve one lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by midolian(m): 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
dat shld be for ya father, datz if ya ve one lipsrsealed
this has not answered my question...I said and I repeat "DUMBEST ASSS", how are you? grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
And
midolian:
this has not answered my question...I said and I repeat "DUMBEST ASSS", how are you? grin
and am saying ya father shld answer dat grin, a product of polygamous family

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by Boland(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
midolian:
Why are you bothering yourself over some wacky deranged brain?
Most of his likes don't have anything to say, they just type with their emotions forgetting that emotions won't solve their problem, their brain will. But since their brain has a major fault, it is close to impossible for them to make any reasonable comment..

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by clevvermind(m): 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
midolian:
its free to dream. Dream on, sir
and my dream will come to pass.
Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by jahbiz: 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
Going about distributing money plus other stomach infrastructures..................

To our polical leaders, thats the definition of giving back to the society just to have our votes again.
NEVER AGAIN will the mistake of 2011 repeat itself.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by midolian(m): 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
And and am saying ya father shld answer dat grin, a product of polygamous family
cool

You still don't get it..ok you ll get it now.

OREMUSSANCTUS "THE DUMBEST ASSS", HOW ARE YOU? grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
midolian:
cool

Daddy midolian "THE DUMBEST ASSS", HOW ARE YOU? grin
datz how d question shld be, ask ya father dat question. Product of a polygamous family! Ewu grin
Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by abokikhalifa: 12:18am On Mar 03, 2015
midolian:
cool

OREMUSSANCTUS "THE DUMBEST ASSS", HOW ARE YOU? grin
I wunt be supprise if uve collected 2 cups of rice from ur boss... Hungry dude...
Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 03, 2015
abokikhalifa:
I wunt be supprise if uve collected 2 cups of rice from ur boss... Hungry dude...
a*boki, do ya ve wassce certificate or is it recommendation letter dat u ve too undecided?
Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by abokikhalifa: 12:24am On Mar 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
a*boki, do ya ve wassce certificate or is it recommendation letter dat u ve too undecided?
when it comes to studies ur papa na my boy..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by agabusta: 12:57am On Mar 03, 2015
Jona is in for a big surprise. Despite the huge resources he is doling out in the SW, he will still lose squarely. I just pray he won't have heart attack by the time he sees the results of the SW election despite the billions he spent on media propaganda, settling irrelevant people and organising useless rallies.

He is so desperate for the SW vote to the extent that the amount he is spending in the SW is getting some of his close associates worried.

GMB will bag nothing less than 60% of the SW vote. Mar 28th is not too far.

SW RESULT BREAKDOWN

Ekiti GEJ 52%, GMB 48%
Ondo GMB 55%, GEJ 45%
Osun GMB 75%, GEJ 25%
Ogun GMB 65%, GEJ 35%
Lagos GMB 60%, GEJ 40%.

Deviations can only be plus/minus 5% in the actual result.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by midolian(m): 4:52am On Mar 03, 2015
abokikhalifa:
Abokikhalifa, this msg can't be for me. Read well again
Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by nzeadachie: 5:45am On Mar 03, 2015
WHERE IS JIHAD BUHARI? YOU PEOPLE SHOULD KEEP ON PRAYING FOR THIS MAN TO GET WELL SOON, GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by drkay11: 6:06am On Mar 03, 2015
PREMATURE EJACULATION IS OVER!!!
Do you have problems with premature ejaculation?
Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?
Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexx?
Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?
Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?
Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To WW W. E N D P E . T K
Re: Jonathan's Bribe Won't Give Him Victory - Senator by PassingShot(m): 6:12am On Mar 03, 2015
All sane Nigerians know that Jonathan is a goner.

The world knows this fact too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Pdp Members Beat National Leaders In Public Over Jonathan's Dollars / Our Farewell Message To GEJ / Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.