Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. (3137 Views)

A Diary Of My 2nd Building Project / Building Project - Need Help / A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. by FADEO: 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
Greetings to all nairalanders in property section,
I need advice for the building project am planning to start in the first week of May. (foundation laying will be within the first week of May as building approval is on going at the moment). The location is in sango Ota in ogun state. please I need advice on several stages of the building from the foundation to the the finishing of the building. I will appreciate all contribution and questions as regards this building.
Re: About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. by segcymoor(m): 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
If I may ask, what type of structure are u looking at. Burgalow or upstair?
Re: About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. by FADEO: 12:53am On Mar 03, 2015
segcymoor:
If I may ask, what type of structure are u looking at. Burgalow or upstair?
Thank you for your response, its a bungalow. with two apartment (semi detached). Apartment A is a four bedroom apartment and Apartment B is a two bedroom apartment. the total dimension of the building is 27650 by 10450.
Re: About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. by Meritgoal(m): 1:03am On Mar 03, 2015
You can confide in segcy moore on the structural aspect, he's a professional in the field.
While i take care of the roofing tiles and aluminium windows.
Over to you segcy moore, lets take it one after the other.
Re: About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. by Jamesqu(m): 3:57am On Mar 03, 2015
I strongly recommend Segun Omotayo (aka segcymoore) or Moore Design Build....you will not regret it...
Re: About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. by segcymoor(m): 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jamesqu:
I strongly recommend Segun Omotayo (aka segcymoore) or Moore Design Build....you will not regret it...
Thanks a million sir for believing in us . May Lord bless the work of your hand. However, I am not really interested in this particular project considering the distance. ....that end na die for traffic.

1 Like

Re: About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. by segcymoor(m): 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jamesqu:
Thanks a million sir for believing in us . May Lord bless the work of your hand. However, I am not really interested in this particular project considering the distance. ....that end na die for traffic. .......
Re: About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. by semitunde: 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Do you have a cost estimate and material schedule with you for your project? This is of course apart from the necessary drawings...
Re: About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. by FADEO: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
semitunde:
Do you have a cost estimate and material schedule with you for your project? This is of course apart from the necessary drawings...

I have the quotation for the first stage of the project which is from foundation to the roofing. but there is a new turn to everything now. am working on getting the building approval, but i was informed today that i will need to get letter of consent from abeokuta before i can get the approval and proceed with the project. Please i really need advice on this.
Re: About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. by semitunde: 8:14am On Mar 04, 2015
FADEO:

I have the quotation for the first stage of the project which is from foundation to the roofing. but there is a new turn to everything now. am working on getting the building approval, but i was informed today that i will need to get letter of consent from abeokuta before i can get the approval and proceed with the project. Please i really need advice on this.

Well, its good you have your approval docs, but I think if you have evidence showing you have started tge process of approval, you can start works.

You may be careful with this advise if you don't know anyone who can have your back when issues come up though.
Re: About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. by jovids: 12:28am On May 08, 2015
FADEO:

I can be of help if you need one
Re: About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. by FADEO: 12:05am On May 15, 2015
Started the building project on Tuesday. Foundation was laid on Tuesday, will post some pictures and subsequent stage by stage pictures. Foundation was laid on tuesday, DPC level (6 coaches) was reached on wednesday. construction continued on Thursday.

Re: About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. by FADEO: 12:10am On May 15, 2015
foundation laying after blinding.
Re: About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. by FADEO: 12:11am On May 15, 2015
Foundation laying after blinding.

Re: About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. by FADEO: 12:24am On May 15, 2015
setting out of bricks to DPC level.

Re: About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. by fendorf(m): 3:29am On May 15, 2015
Following sir

1 Like

Re: About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. by sule4: 2:58pm On May 19, 2015
FADEO:
Started the building project on Tuesday. Foundation was laid on Tuesday, will post some pictures and subsequent stage by stage pictures. Foundation was laid on tuesday, DPC level (6 coaches) was reached on wednesday. construction continued on Thursday.
Fadeo, how deep is the excavations for your foundation?
Re: About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. by oyewalesamuel: 6:41am On May 21, 2015
Good Job, reporting to the class, please can you post the plan?
Re: About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. by Mgbadike80: 10:17am On May 21, 2015
more power to your elbows, pls can we see the plan? even if its a sketch, I'm thinking of following ur pattern. thanks in advance
Re: About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. by money121(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2018
Alrty
Re: About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. by money121(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2018
FADEO:
Greetings to all nairalanders in property section,
I need advice for the building project am planning to start in the first week of May. (foundation laying will be within the first week of May as building approval is on going at the moment). The location is in sango Ota in ogun state. please I need advice on several stages of the building from the foundation to the the finishing of the building. I will appreciate all contribution and questions as regards this building.

Alrty
No update about the project hope everything still going on steady?

Incase you have get to the Roofing level.

Kindly Call/Whatsapp 08085310359 or check my signature for more Update about our services

1 Like

Re: About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. by FADEO: 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
money121:

Alrty
No update about the project hope everything still going on steady?

Incase you have get to the Roofing level.

Kindly Call/Whatsapp 08085310359 or check my signature for more Update about our services

completed

(1) (Reply)

Power Bank For Laptops And Other Household Appliances / New Requirement on C Of O For Private Land In Lagos State / Cost Of Building A 3 Bedroom House And Bq In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.