Stats: 3,163,852 members, 7,855,522 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Get FREE Professional Magazines for Naija Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get FREE Professional Magazines for Naija Here (557 Views)

Lagos-based Magazines Distribution Agents Required / Gba Be! Naijamotion.com Is My Favourite Website For Naija Movies And Comedies / Free Professional Magazines Available Here ! (2) (3) (4)

Get FREE Professional Magazines for Naija Here by multinet85(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2009
A lot of recruiters try as much as they can to make their decisions favoring the holders of these professional certifications, whether Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, Linux, etc. But has anyone really imagined the worth of it all in terms of the pay offered compared to resources spent on training.

Maybe it's worth it, but what do you think. How about keeping updated in the Oracle world with their magazine. I observed the subscription can be made free. I No payments.

The link is at:

Oracle Magazine: http://saharapub.tradepub.com/c/pubRD.mpl?sr=hm&_t=hm:&pc=orm

Oracle Profit Magazine: http://saharapub.tradepub.com/c/pubRD.mpl?sr=hm&_t=hm:&pc=prft

Other Free professional magazines: www.saharapub.com

Have a nice day.

Do You Want Job Interview Success? This Is A Must Read! / Vacancies For Female Cardiac Technicians / Make 500 To 700 Dollar Monthly Working With Internet Companies

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5