Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,051 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit (47222 Views)

Tboss Steps Out In Revealing Outfit / Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit / Ini Edo, Toke Makinwa And Seyi Shay On Ebony Life Tv's Moment (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by pbs4real(m): 6:52am On Mar 03, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Ah dat one no b dress nah,na pieces of cloth she use cover body nah..dis gal na one over hyped ugly somethin*no beef intended*...b4 any of u quote me,she myt b richer dan me bt I fyn pass her..all hail my president..sai Goodluck till 2019!!!
i lyk ur confidence and 4 real u fyn pass her. . . B4 i 4get wat part are u 4rm in kogi state?
Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 03, 2015
She needs some presidential hammering mama peace mi watchout
Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by pbs4real(m): 6:54am On Mar 03, 2015
Smartresult:
Why waste ur mb to check this shit.
. Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!
pix of ow mch u ve made or u knw d rest.
Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:54am On Mar 03, 2015
Seyi Shay be like "meet our dumbo president"

Jonathan be like "Seyi,why you were dis kain cloth na,my prick don rise o!"

grin grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:55am On Mar 03, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
busterr:
she's still a virgin anywayz....
sorry?
Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by simonsayz: 6:58am On Mar 03, 2015
Abeg make una no vex oO...my uncle GMB don come back to naija? Abi him still dey give speech? I dey flash am e no dey gree call back maybe him credit don finish and him no sabi *606#....make una help me tell am say

GEJ till GMB barb punk or Gallas hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by Shiifi(m): 6:58am On Mar 03, 2015
sai buhari

#things will change
Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by eightsin(m): 7:00am On Mar 03, 2015
Lol. I just wonder what she had in mind before dressing like this to see a presido

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 03, 2015
If u look closely u will see a mic in her hand, so possibly she was performing and wanted to use that chance to take a moment with presido.
Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:03am On Mar 03, 2015
So wot do u expect the protocol officer to do? Choose cloths for her?
lacasa:
I only see the stupidity and cluelessness of whomever answers as the President's Protocol officer & also the Organizers of the overhyped event

Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 03, 2015
It is interesting, the things Nigerians talks about. We are on the verge of possibly the most important election since, well, 1959....and Nigerians are busy talking about some celebrity's fashion choices. As regards the dress....it is rather short, but not as revealing as some people say it is. I wonder what perverse satisfaction some Nigerians get out of discussing such things. Is it envy, hate or just some form of enhanced stalking? Is it love, platonic or otherwise. Or is it a manifestation of mankind's interest in all things ecchi, an interest that has been ongoing ever since the day the fat pudgy Venus was carved by some unknown caveman artist thousands of years ago....and which reached its highest expression in the Venus de Milo carving? Is the Nigerian human doomed to be a perpetual gossip machine,always gossiping, even as the giant asteroid approaches our planet?

Oh well, we will never know. Now excuse me , while I go check on what my own favorite celeb is doing with her spare time (Probably playing squash with some nondescript member of the twittering classes).
Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 03, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Ah dat one no b dress nah,na pieces of cloth she use cover body nah..dis gal na one over hyped ugly somethin*no beef intended*...b4 any of u quote me,she myt b richer dan me bt I fyn pass her..all hail my president..sai Goodluck till 2019!!!

Taaaarrrr sharap there! You no fine pass her joor!
Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by Abyzan(m): 7:07am On Mar 03, 2015
agoadiv:
Chai konji don kill our president embarassed
President wey de wear metal boxers??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by queensmith: 7:09am On Mar 03, 2015
Its appropriate when the president is a tout and commands no respect.

If she were meeting GMB a mere elect she wouldn't dare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by kkboy(m): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2015
I blame the presidential aids . They shouldn't have allowed her to get closer to the president no matter what. WTFIs this

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by pbs4real(m): 7:10am On Mar 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Seyi Shay be like "meet our dumbo president"

Jonathan be like "Seyi,why you were dis kain cloth na,my prick don rise o!"

grin grin
dis ur hips fit kil papa jona,nah only u get doz tinz?
Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 03, 2015
Dat shows he's a man, his rod dhe respond to nature unlike his oda opponent embarassed
Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by 3kay945(m): 7:11am On Mar 03, 2015
She knows who she is meeting,.. He condoles everything inappropriate grin cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by Stbottle(m): 7:11am On Mar 03, 2015
busterr:
she's still a virgin anywayz....
ow u know angry
Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by itu404(m): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2015
Were there no security officers or protocol officer

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by NifemiOlu(m): 7:13am On Mar 03, 2015
Who is Seyi Shay?

Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:13am On Mar 03, 2015
I knw wot she wore is way out of proportion, but atleast sshes meeting with the president for a just cause. Back to you haterz(female) won't u ave preffered meeting with the president for just a Mouth Gig? Criticise wisely abeg. I avent seen anyone that's advising her not to repeat such.... Its her first time, ofcourse she wud a lil bit overexcited and that may lead to this............ @seyi shey if u like wear this nonsense again you hear. Acting like u don't ave home training.
KingEbukasBlog:
The controversial female singer wore this revealing outfit to the Meet the President youth programme that held in Eko Hotel , Lagos . Off course you can't meet the president dressed like that and few Nigerians on Twitter came for her . This isn't the first time she's being called out for her scandalous outfit - her dress to The Headies was also too revealing .

Tweets below :

More tweets here >>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/03/nigerians-come-for-seyi-shay-for.html
Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by currentbrands(m): 7:14am On Mar 03, 2015
This is the height of irresponsibility......it only goes to show nigeria how so cheap she is......Absolutely disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by condralbede(m): 7:15am On Mar 03, 2015
NegeduGrace:
waoo,You just compelled me to Chk ur DP....well my dear! I think I hv to go with You.
Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by profGinger: 7:15am On Mar 03, 2015
She for wear handkerchief rubbish celeb

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by pbs4real(m): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2015
Dre's only one tin in seyi shay's mind dt moment.....*YOLO*
Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by otokx(m): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by ifyobinabo: 7:17am On Mar 03, 2015
U guys shld stop d blasting. Dats just her performing dress. She is not singing blues or R n b. She is a crazy performer which requires to dress wat she sings. Haba
Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by mekybabe1: 7:19am On Mar 03, 2015
I actually watched this life and to say I was pissed off would be an understatement. After performing on stage, the gbaza queen just came down to where the president was and was just busy shaking his hands and saying thank you sir like over a million times as if GEJ was deaf and dumb. It was obvious all she tried to do was to showcase her body and seduce him. She's lucky mama peace no dey. She for give am one back hand slap.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by omar22(m): 7:19am On Mar 03, 2015
Some people need to get a life, As if the clothes she wore was hurting the singer or the president
Re: Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit by watchindelta(m): 7:21am On Mar 03, 2015
No be d same dis yeye girl dey insult Amber rose for dbanj anniversary? undecided rare tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo) / Adesua Etomi's Second Dress At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.