Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,510 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals (30895 Views)

Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption / Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch / Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by cyril83(m): 8:13am On Mar 03, 2015
Orunto:
PVC has address of the voter right there at the bottom of the card. INEC should pick the PVCs and with the addresses on them, distribute them house to house like we do on immunisation programme. I give just two days, all the PVCs will be distributed.

Some people might have relocated besides i don't believe people who neglect their pvc would come out to vote.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by Franchise21(m): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2015
Clemzzz:
To be honest,Jonathan & pdp have both lost it already.The real problem they have is allowing OBJ leave their party.That baba was the only sensible member of that party.Anyway,I sympathise with GEJ and his team of failures.
OBJ, the only sensible member of PDP, u re high on something
Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by robay(m): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2015
anwo247:

You're either too slow or uneducated or both.

You think everyone is hypnotised to support Buhari that has lied under oath?

You think everyone will support your Awaiting Result General?

Wait, you think everyone will say Tinubu is no longer a thief?

Don't come close to me o... last warning

#Thrash

who be dis goat,just dy yarn anyhow,see if u open dat ya brown teeth next tym to me,u go chop blow Poo

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by micrep3030(m): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2015
All we r sayn give us jonaaaa
Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:18am On Mar 03, 2015
GEJ till 2015.
Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by anwo247: 8:19am On Mar 03, 2015
robay:

who be dis goat,just dy yarn anyhow,see if u open dat ya brown teeth next tym to me,u go chop blow Poo

#LameResponse

Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by agabusta: 8:22am On Mar 03, 2015
anwo247:

So Jega's peaceful duty is to deny the south of their PVC by dumping it at local govt headquarters while distributing it in the North through their mosque and traditional leaders?

You guys are so blind. I am not GEJ but if I am to be him, Jega must go and let that heaven fall and let me see if it will spare anyone under it when it falls.

#Thrash.

Beautiful rubbish is what you have written up there. Which south are you even claiming to represent? Ogun and Lagos are the states with the lowest collection rate and they are wise enough to give constructive criticism to INEC and not some infantile rant.

Almost all other southern states have recorded 70,80 and 90% collection rate. Instead of trying to use this to castigate the INEC chairman, why not scream it to the high heavens that the FGN declare even a 1-day public holiday solely for PVC collection. Several states has done this but the FGN's own which carries more weight is yet to materialise.

Kindly note that the it is not Jega that will bring your PVC to your house, everybody also has a role to play. And pls do tell, which northern state has recorded a 100 percent collection? As we have people in the north who has not collected, so we have all over the country.

It is obvious that people are busier down south in cities like Lagos, Enugu, PHC and states like Anambra and Ogun than those in the north, and will definitely have a lower PVC collection till election day.

Infact, a lot of Lag residents registered in d Ogun state area close to Lag and are to busy during the day to go for the pick up. Also, the local government headquarters of most of these places are farther away in Ogun state in comparison to the areas close to Lag where they registered. These are some of the reasons why Ogun state pick up is low in addition to the cards yet to be delivered.

4 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by luckylucky: 8:23am On Mar 03, 2015
This man called Mr Jonathan is very desperate to be re-elect, most African politicians are evil and desperado, I begin to imagine why Mr Jonathan is so desperate to remains in power in as much that his 6 years in power was full of lip service and promises without physical manifestation on citizens. Mr president greed will breeds war and attract society civil unrest if he decided to change Prof Jega. This Jega has once praised by Mr Jonathan for conducting credible election so far so why the same Jega needs to be replaced again? To Mr president and his political criminals, you can used all Nigerians wealth to campaign but one thing is clear power belongs to God. We will all sit here to see the end of this greedy politicians who want to lead us by bribery and barrel. Chai these people wicked o!

4 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by robay(m): 8:23am On Mar 03, 2015
anwo247:

#LameResponse
cheesy
Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:24am On Mar 03, 2015
OLADD:

Lies from the pit of hell. Joe Igbokwe, APC spokesman was on STV few weeks ago where he openly canvassed for the use of Temporary Voters Cards due to apparent lopsidedness in INEC's distribution of PVCs most especially in Lagos State. The president has never stood against the use of PVCs.
Who then is standing against the use of PVCs?
Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by hansad: 8:25am On Mar 03, 2015
Looooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who takes Punch serious these days? Punch is APC mouthpiece. Punch has been colonized by APC.

In Punch, APC e-people literally celebrate Buhari daily as if he has won the presidential election.

Let us wish that after the elections, when Buhari is sent back to Daura - as usual - Punch shall return to that credible newspaper that often carries incisive editorials.
Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 03, 2015
I wonder if some pple use there 6, this apc brainwashed niggers will just come out and start shoutin change I don't knw were u guys are changing to, n the most funny thin is that those that want to give the change are all past leaders in this country that never impacted anythin to your lives. if buhari is the so called change that means I don't want change in my life, I pray u all see wat am saying, I love my country I love my brothers let's live in peace.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by kokoA(m): 8:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Orunto:
PVC has address of the voter right there at the bottom of the card. INEC should pick the PVCs and with the addresses on them, distribute them house to house like we do on immunisation programme. I give just two days, all the PVCs will be distributed.
The way some people reason in this country ehn.. Smh.. To think that some people actually liked this post sef. Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by lordmayor4(m): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2015
I can tell you that the PVCS were delivered but it's the masses in the southwest and southeast that has refused to go for pickup... the northerners know the value and what they want tto use it for but we down hhere, claim busy schedules, Jega is not to be blamed

5 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by blaqoracle: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2015
dull
Orunto:
dull head. i think it wad waec that brought waec form to your house.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by Kingspin(m): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2015
A guess news. We want to hear from them direct.
Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by IVORY2009(m): 8:36am On Mar 03, 2015
Punch, Tinubu owned newspaper?
Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by princemillla(m): 8:36am On Mar 03, 2015
What's the fuse about using a card reader that you approved money for?

That's this is a pure example ow our money has been mismanage under this administration. Imagine you approve money for a card reader still you want to abandon such materials claiming it's not reliable but you approved it in the first place.

Inec should be free to carry out its constitutional right.

Remember , Nigerians are watching and we demand credible free and fair election.

God bless R. Of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by cyril83(m): 8:36am On Mar 03, 2015
hansad:
Looooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who takes Punch serious these days? Punch is APC mouthpiece. Punch has been colonized by APC.

In Punch, APC e-people literally celebrate Buhari daily as if he has won the presidential election.

Let us wish that after the elections, when Buhari is sent back to Daura - as usual - Punch shall return to that credible newspaper that often carries incisive editorials.

Before it was THE NATION, now it is PUNCH and it will be GUARDIAN 2moro.

Use your brain son.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 03, 2015
lacasa:
Fact is GEJ cnt win in an election wt 80% transparency

Jega is sticking to being truthful nn dats yy they want too remove him

Nigeria is on the brink

But will Nigerians counter or accept it, we will see

Am duangly full of believe that of Jaga is removed we wouldn't do any thing other than sit down look.
Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by kokoA(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2015
The funny thing is that GEJ is not even sure of winning Lagos and Ogun. These are APC strongholds... APC should be the one complaining about poor collection rate in these states not PDP. GEJ/PDP have lost it, they are looking for just anything hold on to scuttle this election. God will strike them down with great vengeance and furious anger. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by knowme(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2015
DrPrickson:
Long and short of the matter is that the whole process of PVC was tailored to favour the APC . Jega is compromised.
My only problem is that PDP should have seen the handwriting on the wall long before now and correct it.
PVCs and the temporary voting cards should be used to give every Nigerian a chance to vote.

GEJ till 2019. whether the Devil , BH , or Jega like it or not.
Nigerians don't need somebody that has not been able to CHANGE his life for better since leaving power 31yrs ago.

What you are saying in essence is pdp appologies do not want someone who couldn't steal to be president not Nigerians because for me and ma household it is change we want of all the talk I still wonder why people who want to vote wouldn't go and get their pvcs I went on the first day of distribution and I got mine so what happened to those that have not collected theirs they did no see it or they went to inec and they were denied ? That should be the questio

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by dvee2: 8:43am On Mar 03, 2015
anwo247:

So Jega's peaceful duty is to deny the south of their PVC by dumping it at local govt headquarters while distributing it in the North through their mosque and traditional leaders?

You guys are so blind. I am not GEJ but if I am to be him, Jega must go and let that heaven fall and let me see if it will spare anyone under it when it falls.

#Thrash.

Distribute yours through the churches na. ewu

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by genearts(m): 8:44am On Mar 03, 2015
lacasa:
Fact is GEJ cnt win in an election wt 80% transparency

Jega is sticking to being truthful nn dats yy they want too remove him

Nigeria is on the brink

But will Nigerians counter or accept it, we will see

U have spoken well my brother
Those uncollected pvcs is a fallout of the multiple registration of 2011 and serious voter apathy especially in the south.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by itetemi: 8:45am On Mar 03, 2015
OLADD:

Lies from the pit of hell. Joe Igbokwe, APC spokesman was on STV few weeks ago where he openly canvassed for the use of Temporary Voters Cards due to apparent lopsidedness in INEC's distribution of PVCs most especially in Lagos State. The president has never stood against the use of PVCs.

lies............pdp are the architect of temporal voters card
Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 03, 2015
Orunto:
Brilliant!
Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by melomelo: 8:47am On Mar 03, 2015
REMOVE AND REPLACE JEGA IMMEDIATELY!!!
Jega is a pretender, something is hiding, a very big secret.
Jega n Buhari from the northern Nigeria
Jega n Buhari from Hausa land
Jega n Buhari, members of Hausa forum
Jega n Buhari with northern Leaders few weeks back for a strong-decision in a secret.
Jega is an instrument, a key-tool for the Buhari success and to the northern reality.
Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by dvee2: 8:49am On Mar 03, 2015
kokoA:
The funny thing is that GEJ is not even sure of winning Lagos and Ogun. These are APC strongholds... APC should be the one complaining about poor collection rate in these states not PDP. GEJ/PDP have lost it, they are looking for just anything hold on to scuttle this election. God will strike them down with great vengeance and furious anger. Amen!

EVEN THE LAGOS THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, 65% COLLECTION RATE IS EQUIVALENT TO ABOUT 3.5 MILLION PEOPLE AS AGAINST 1 MILLION PEOPLE IN BORNO THAT RECORDED 90%. EVEN AT 65% COLLECTION RATE LAGOS HAS RECEIVED 2 MILLION PEOPLE MORE COLLECTED THAN BORNO. STOP ALL THESE LIES JUST TO DICREDIT INEC BECAUSE YOU ARE BURSTED NOT TO RIG. CARD READER MUST BE USED. 419 PDP.
YOU RIG BY POSTPONNING ELECTION,AS IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH,WHY NOT USE THE EXTENSION TO TELL YOUR SUPPORTERS TO GO PICK THEIR VOTERS CARD?EVEN IF JEGA DELIVERS TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU WILL STILL SAY WHY DIDNT HE PLACE IN IN YOUR BOSSOM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by Nazeeboy(m): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2015
PDP are only worried about the card readers because they know if it is to be used then there is no way for them to rig the election. Rigging elections, that's how they always win not by masses support. This time around JEGA don catch them with this card reader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 03, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Oh baby park & pull over to d fantasy/Romance sextion joor grin
undecided
Re: Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals by arewaqueen: 8:55am On Mar 03, 2015
anwo247:

#Thrash.

Funny! PVC's arent distributed via mosques and traditional rulers thats a big fat lie. Infact muslims do not go to particular mosques like christains where u stick to the church you worship. We pray in any mosque. So if you dont have the same people praying in the mosque how the hell are you going to distribute there. Some things are just unbelievable

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? / Sadiq Ahmed: Amotekun Was Set Up To Annihilate Herdsmen From South West / Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.