Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Fani Kayode A Confused Impotent House Rat II - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode A Confused Impotent House Rat II (948 Views)

TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY: Is Femi Fani-kayode A Prophet? / Femi-fani Kayode: A Bigot In Jail, By Usama Dandare / Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode A Confused Impotent House Rat II by BigB11(m): 3:32am On Mar 03, 2015
No respect for a confused impotent house rat called Fani Kayode.

Even though, he's young, from a great family, great schools and a fantastic political background, he has reduced himself to nothing but a mere political prostitute, who will do anything for cheap attention...it is shameful and disappointing to watch. While he claims that he loves Nigeria with all his heart, the truth is, Fani Kayode has no heart and loves nothing but Fani Kayode.
Just like other political criminals, Fani Kayode, too, is a corrupt product from Obasanjo's regime. This confused man ran from PDP to APC and then back to PDP; he totally forgot that he can run away from everybody but he can't run away from himself. The problem is not PDP or APC, the problem is Fani Kayode. His "flip flopping" represents one of the problems that Nigeria is facing today. Nothing great should be expected from him.

Fani Kayode talks and talks and talks with very little action. He points fingers at everybody except for himself. He reminds me of a very sick doctor that has all the right medical prescriptions for everybody, but himself. It is time for this dude to shut up and allow Nigerians to identify real leaders who truly care about this great country. A house rat will always be a rat; expect nothing from Fani Kayode.

I pray that when things finally come together in Nigeria (after electing Buhari), a complete joke like this man will not be entertained at any level. He does not deserve to be part of our system; Nigerians are tired of a fake and confused house rats that don't know when to shut up.

My prediction: Whether he likes it or not, when the time is right the dude will be picked up to answer all the shroud of corruption allegations that surround him.

Nigeria must rise again.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode A Confused Impotent House Rat II by nkenu(m): 3:47am On Mar 03, 2015
Scam scam!!!!
Re: Fani Kayode A Confused Impotent House Rat II by zomby(m): 4:13am On Mar 03, 2015
Scam scam scam = Femi Fani Kayode

I have already stopped respecting or listening to this lost clown 3 years ago.

He left PDP and bashed every PDP member from the top to the bottom. He even stated how badly Mr. President didn't fit to lead this country.

But when he did not get what he was seeking for from APC, the stupld man changed the song he was singing for over a year.
I guess, he did not take him too long to realize that APC completely understood the game he was playing.
He returned back to his vomit (PDP) without any hesitation.

There are good politicians, there are also shameless people that use politics as an excuse.
Fani Kayode is a shameless f00l that must not be taken seriously.

Just like OBasanjo stated a few months ago, Fani Kayode will sing and dance for you if you are willing to feed him.

What a waste.
I see him going to prison very soon.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode A Confused Impotent House Rat II by M4gunners: 4:55am On Mar 03, 2015
FFK keep exposing APC slow poke. Anyway i never expect you guys to like him . This is nigeria . when FELA was busy exposing our old Thieves like OBJ, BUHARI, YA ADUA many were calling him names. Na igbo dey worri am, today we are regretting it.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode A Confused Impotent House Rat II by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 03, 2015
Stop giving the ediot attention
Re: Fani Kayode A Confused Impotent House Rat II by zomby(m): 4:17am On Mar 06, 2015
Fani Kayode may have just crossed the line, a very thick line for that matter. I can't wait to witness how this latest drama will end.

I hope the money Jonathan gave him to make noise is enough to survive the storm.

I am not Tinubu or Lai Mohamed's fan, but there are great politicians that know how to systematically make things happen and get their ways...however, there are also groups of lowlife that use politics as an excuse for their various despicable behavior.
No matter how one looks at it, Fani Kayode, just like his father, is a political lowlife/prostitute, that will do almost anything for food.

Very cheap, zero integrity, extremely confused, and completely unstable in every way.

I will not be surprised if he leaves the country either before the election or before Bihari is sworn in as the president.
Folks like this dude called Fani Kayode love nothing but themselves.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode A Confused Impotent House Rat II by Nobody: 4:38am On Mar 06, 2015
Mouth odour everwhere! Huh.
Re: Fani Kayode A Confused Impotent House Rat II by dunkem21(m): 4:51am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Mouth odour everwhere! Huh.

Pampers smell everywhere.
Re: Fani Kayode A Confused Impotent House Rat II by BigB11(m): 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fani Kayode may have just crossed the line, a very thick line for that matter. I can't wait to witness how this latest drama will end.

I hope the money Jonathan gave him to make noise is enough to survive the storm.

I am not Tinubu or Lai Mohamed's fan, but there are great politicians that know how to systematically make things happen and get their ways...however, there are also groups of lowlife that use politics as an excuse for their various despicable behavior.
No matter how one looks at it, Fani Kayode, just like his father, is a political lowlife/prostitute, that will do almost anything for food.

Very cheap, zero integrity, extremely confused, and completely unstable in every way.

I will not be surprised if he leaves the country either before the election or before Bihari is sworn in as the president.
Folks like this dude called Fani Kayode love nothing but themselves.
cry

Jonathan's camp is distributing big money all across the country.... (It is like Xmas in February and March for people like Fani Kayode).

Nigerians, Please take the money (it is your money)and then still do what is right.

VOTE BUHARI AND Osinbajo!

(1) (Reply)

Cameroon Army Oga Don Yarn Say Boko Haram Members Plenty Pass Soldier Ants / Who Looks Older? / Full Text Of River's Deputy Governor Defection To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.