Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Whoever Advised Doyin Okupe To Shut Up Should Do So with FFK & Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whoever Advised Doyin Okupe To Shut Up Should Do So with FFK & Fayose (582 Views)

REVEALED: Why Wike, FFK & Fayose Rushes To The Press Over $45m Ikoyi Cash. / Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me / How Jonathan Govt. Paid Companies Linked To Okupe To Hack ‘unfriendly’ Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whoever Advised Doyin Okupe To Shut Up Should Do So with FFK & Fayose by rebranded(m): 3:36am On Mar 03, 2015
Whoever advised Doyin Okupe to Shut up should do so with FFK & Fayose

At least we can have some peace than hearing beer parlor thinking

1 Like

Re: Whoever Advised Doyin Okupe To Shut Up Should Do So with FFK & Fayose by menesheh(m): 3:38am On Mar 03, 2015
And amaechi, tocumbu

2 Likes

Re: Whoever Advised Doyin Okupe To Shut Up Should Do So with FFK & Fayose by Nobody: 3:51am On Mar 03, 2015
FFK is even a more irritant than Okupe!
Re: Whoever Advised Doyin Okupe To Shut Up Should Do So with FFK & Fayose by azeezo(m): 4:19am On Mar 03, 2015
Pls. Tell Amechi nd Lai Muhammed to stop their propaganda too. For peace to rest quickly.

3 Likes

Re: Whoever Advised Doyin Okupe To Shut Up Should Do So with FFK & Fayose by M4gunners: 4:57am On Mar 03, 2015
You meant just like Baba OBJ did?

1 Like

Re: Whoever Advised Doyin Okupe To Shut Up Should Do So with FFK & Fayose by Burger01(m): 5:22am On Mar 03, 2015
But, like seriously, where is the self acclaimed basterd Okupe? Is he in hibernation mode?
Re: Whoever Advised Doyin Okupe To Shut Up Should Do So with FFK & Fayose by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmm I watched the boring episodes of image attacks on tinubu on AIT and became so bored cos my decision to March4Change does not involve Tinubu at all....PDP is missing the point..... Am voting out 91% recurrent expenditure budget and 9% capital expenditure!!! Never again to such inimical budget... Show me the NNPC audit report....

I have decided to March4Change!

2 Likes

Re: Whoever Advised Doyin Okupe To Shut Up Should Do So with FFK & Fayose by orobs93(m): 5:49am On Mar 03, 2015
Interesting may be He has accepted change
Re: Whoever Advised Doyin Okupe To Shut Up Should Do So with FFK & Fayose by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 03, 2015
Even asari

they've all quietly accepted defeat, went to their villages and patiently waiting till the jail term begins!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Will Rule Nigeria For Next 60 Years – Patience Jonathan / Pdp Lays Fresh Ambush Over General Election(sahara Reporters) / Read Dele Momodu’s Open Letter To Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.