Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,523 members, 7,854,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? (16498 Views)

Who Created God? How Did He Come To Be? / Every Church Goer Can Relate To This Pic / "God Cannot Be Tempted. Jesus Was Tempted. Therefore, Jesus Cannot Be God". How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2015
paxonel:
No matter the church,
if you were born into a christian home, whether you are a Catholic or Protestant or aladurah or whatever, Christ don't care.
so long you believe in him whom God has sent, which is Jesus Jesus Christ.
you are automatically saved.
so, all these your religious activities in church is just vanity.
just live your life, love everybody (non christians alike ) and enjoy yourself.
this is your greatest calling

Child of which of the Gods?
Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by missionmex(m): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2015
Almost true.
Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2015
Una do well, so I should forget salvation?.Do ooo!
paxonel:
No matter the church,
if you were born into a christian home, whether you are a Catholic or Protestant or aladurah or whatever, Christ don't care.
Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by TonYzeallY(m): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2015
Is it an Adadge,A Quote,A Parable or a Political Statement...Op is dat why u didnt go to church?
Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 08, 2015
Everybody that goes to the mechanic village is a mechanic, right?
Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by free2ryhme: 11:49am On Mar 08, 2015
paxonel:
No matter the church,

Among my people are found the wicked ones

Many are called few are chosen
Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by canalily(m): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2015
Cheeh! shocked who said this?
Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by AreaFada2: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2015
abitex577:
Going to church and been born into a christian home doesn't make one saved.
Accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour, and living your life according to God's word in the Bible is what makes one saved.
Many in church confess Christ by words of their mouth but are far from God in their heart. When you have God's word's in your heart, you live by the word and everyone will see the fruit of your christianity.

My dear, you wonder what some people have been learning all these donkey years in church.

You would think an average Christian knows what you wrote above. But alas, no.
Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by free2ryhme: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2015
Yields:
Fallacy.

fallacy of weak inference
Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by fairheven: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2015
Please! Biko nu..which church did Joseph attend in Egypt?which one did Moses go to?or they were not children of god too?my conscience is my church,doing good is my religion!
Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by poweredcom(m): 11:55am On Mar 08, 2015
Ashewo, rapist assasins, gambler drunk strippers drug addict lesbians homos, sadist bad belle... 419 yahoo boiz n babe's thieves dey go. church ....na we r all god pikin

1 Like

Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2015
I am a good Christian and not a church goer.
Just have a conscience and always try to do what is morally right.

2 Likes

Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2015
paxonel:

we are saved from death.
Adam and Eve sinned death came to mankind.
But Christ came and restore life back to us

so that means everyone is saved including pagans, atheist and christians alike.

1 Like

Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by Donpizzle(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2015
worst lie i hv heard or read dis yr...
Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by ichommy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
***Chews gum and walks out ***
Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by Revolva(m): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
I beg na which one person go believe now......

Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by UncleJudax(m): 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Proximo73:

I am talking about pagans.
if they truly believe, then they will go to church
Going to church doesn't make one a believer. People go to church for different reasons.

1 Like

Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by holyokoto(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
paxonel:

we are saved from death.
Adam and Eve sinned death came to mankind.
But Christ came and restore life back to us

Adam and Eve does not exist

1 Like

Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by holyokoto(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Revolva:
I beg na which one person go believe now......
The Bible is the collection of books. literally no one has seen God. Bible writters uses allegories. as in if I enter church today, I can say I went to seek the face of God. Jesus during his life time after his resurrection all power was given to him by God, but after his ascension the world was drammatically ruled bu Evil. is left for us to ignite. The main authority of Christain belief is the church not the Bible
Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by daddynasa: 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
abitex577:
Going to church and been born into a christian home doesn't make one saved.
Accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour, and living your life according to God's word in the Bible is what makes one saved.
Many in church confess Christ by words of their mouth but are far from God in their heart. When you have God's word's in your heart, you live by the word and everyone will see the fruit of your christianity.
'Arguementum ignoratia' just believe. in Christ. as ur lord and that's all. Christ has paid. d price thru him we re now righteous. God does nt look at our sins he looks at the righteousness of his son. provided u ve confessed him as ur saviour. remember the two theives one made heaven just cus he believed. he didn't ask for forgiveness he just said remember me in paradise. d. other didn't cus he doubted asking Jesus 'u said u re the son of God why can u save ursef?'. Abeg I no be pastor oo but I believe me God so much
Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by franugo(m): 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
paxonel:

yeah!
infact, it is the best idea.
why?
because, whether it is true or not that Jesus is,
and that we will resurect, by believing alone i have suceeded in putting myself in a safe position just in case it's true that we will resurrect.
Because, i love life so much and i am truly enjoying it.
But it turns out the other way round that Jesus didn't come to resurrect, i still have nothing to loose.
the day i die, i will die and go away

.....nd u think u are a real believer I don't really have a real life example 4 u, buh watch 24, there u will see real believers in a cause or idea.
Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by Amisec: 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Going to Church, which church? even church of satan?
Do not deceive the gullible, salvation is not going to church but believing in Christ Jesus, repenting and forsaking your sins, and if possible, restitution.

Pastors this days in their attempt to make riches only preach about repenting but deliberately forgetting that you have to repent and forsake your sins to be saved.
Goodluck!
Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by Blackeard(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
paxonel:

change this your orientation.
it is called the Nigerian orientation and it is invalid scripturally.
everybody who go to church are all from christian homes or do you see Muslims in church?
no.
accepting Jesus as your lord and Savior is the same thing as, you were once a Muslim or atheist or in another religion apart from Christianity. Then someone preached to you and you accepted to join Christianity. The moment you accepted to join Christianity (become a Christian ) you have accepted Jesus as your lord and personal saviour.
so, salvation is all about change of religion.
and if you have children ofcourse you will groom them to become christians like you, they will not be Muslims. By this. they are all saved.
this is how it apply to reality and how is in the Bible.
not what Nigerian pastors are teaching.
By the way, living your life according to God's word is not feasible assuming God's word says we should live our lives without commiting sin. because everybody commit sin.
therefore we are all saved by grace, that grace is simply becoming a Christian
if u truly believe this, then I'm sorry for you.
Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by Amisec: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
I don't know why people misconstrue the statement ''Believe in Jesus and be saved''

Yes believe in Jesus but as what? as your Lord and Saviour, Saving you from what? saving you from sin, how? by you repenting and forsaking your sins and HIM forgiving you from your sins and giving you the grace to stay away from them (sins) why? the punishment of sin is death, therefore, saving you from your sins that is death (spiritual death and Hades) giving you Life Eternal.

This is what ''Believe in Jesus and be saved'' means. Jesus did not say to the adulterer ''believe'' she already did, but said to her ''Go and sin no more'' thereby forsaking her sin.

For those who are really searching, take this message, read your BIBLE and GOD bless you.
Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by elantraceey(f): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
paxonel:
No matter the church,if you were born into a christian home, whether you are a Catholic or Protestantor aladurah or whatever, Christ don't care.so long you believe in him whom God has sent, which is Jesus Jesus Christ.you are automatically saved.so, all these your religious activities in church is just vanity.just live your life, love everybody (non christians alike ) and enjoy yourself.this is your greatest calling

Oh sweetheart keep deceiving yourself ok cheesy
Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by ethylene: 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
paxonel:
No matter the church,if you were born into a christian home, whether you are a Catholic or Protestantor aladurah or whatever, Christ don't care.so long you believe in him whom God has sent, which is Jesus Jesus Christ.you are automatically saved.so, all these your religious activities in church is just vanity.just live your life, love everybody (non christians alike ) and enjoy yourself.this is your greatest calling
1. In Christ times, he had problems with the way the synagogue was been runed by the Pharisees and the Sadducees
And tried to kill him any every chance they could get.
2. The warned that we should ask for the holy spirit to help us discern the truth from the doctrines been preached for many shall come in my name performing signs and wonders and aslo we were charged to test the sprits. By this fruits we shall know them.
3. Many wia called but few wia chosen not all who call his name or is a church goer shall be saved
4. What u are trying to pass tru might lead unstable souls to stumble. Been saved is not only believing but working hard to stay saved
Cos in the cause of living life to the fullest one might hv sinned unknowingly or purposely and wont repent of it. Remember he wants us to be 100%pure. Least wont make it
Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by busuyem: 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
paxonel:

ahahaaahaah!
if you come like this you are just wasting your time.
everything i posted here i try as much as i can to be practical, where i see error in your post i go straight and point out the error and even correct it.
so, before you say i am false you must have done the same, otherwise, you can't say i am false.
I challenge you, just point out only one area in any of my post that is false, then correct it lets see
It's not by shouting.
By the way, do you know that Nigeria is already a confused nation as a result of the activities of your pastors?
that is what i seek to correct, so that this country will be a better place for our unborn children.
so, i should be the one to tell you and your pastors to repent from false teachings.
lol

Friend, what's ur view about 2 Tim. 3:1-5?
Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by organiser: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
paxonel:

change this your orientation.
it is called the Nigerian orientation and it is invalid scripturally.
everybody who go to church are all from christian homes or do you see Muslims in church?
no.
accepting Jesus as your lord and Savior is the same thing as, you were once a Muslim or atheist or in another religion apart from Christianity. Then someone preached to you and you accepted to join Christianity. The moment you accepted to join Christianity (become a Christian ) you have accepted Jesus as your lord and personal saviour.
so, salvation is all about change of religion.
and if you have children ofcourse you will groom them to become christians like you, they will not be Muslims. By this. they are all saved.
this is how it apply to reality and how is in the Bible.
not what Nigerian pastors are teaching.
By the way, living your life according to God's word is not feasible assuming God's word says we should live our lives without commiting sin. because everybody commit sin.
therefore we are all saved by grace, that grace is simply becoming a Christian
Re: Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? by Ekeke1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
Let me ask my daddy, i ll get back u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Richest Christian Artists In The World And Their Net Worth / Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years / Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.