Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

How To Find Your Name On NYSC Portal Of You Keep Getting A "NOT FOUND" Reply - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Find Your Name On NYSC Portal Of You Keep Getting A "NOT FOUND" Reply (24952 Views)

5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List / Can't Find Your Name On Senate Approved List On NYSC Portal Anymore? Read This / Senate/academic Board Approved List Name Verification On NYSC Porter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Find Your Name On NYSC Portal Of You Keep Getting A "NOT FOUND" Reply by Mayorboi(m): 8:04am On Mar 03, 2015
Goodday y'all
This post are for those that are CERTAIN they are supposed to be on the 2015 NYSC batch A scheduled to commence on May 5th.

The online registration on prospective corps members kicked off yesterday, and you can check if your school uploaded your name to NYSC through this link;
http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/VerifySenateLists

The problem here is this; some people won't be able to find there names here due to an error that is no fault of theirs.

I too was a victim of this error. I confidently searched for my name only to be given a "Not found"

If you get this reply, here is what you do;

Interchange your date of birth, example:
If your dob is 5th/11/91, then you can try 11/05/91
If that is not the case with yours, I suggest you keeo trying every date on your birth year till you get it right.

I hope this post is of help to some prospective corp members out there

All the best.
Re: How To Find Your Name On NYSC Portal Of You Keep Getting A "NOT FOUND" Reply by undisputed25(m): 8:21am On Mar 03, 2015
thanks what about if your date is 29 dec ?
Re: How To Find Your Name On NYSC Portal Of You Keep Getting A "NOT FOUND" Reply by Mayorboi(m): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2015
Well mine was 24th September, found it on the 24th July....dunno how 24 / 09 tk become 24/ 07....but people are uploading this informations and aare bound to make mistakes...even these expensive ones that can cost one batch A service
Re: How To Find Your Name On NYSC Portal Of You Keep Getting A "NOT FOUND" Reply by Henrolla(m): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
tanx for the info. a friend had the same challenge yesterday. in her case, she was given the wrong birth year. moved from 1993 to 1991
Re: How To Find Your Name On NYSC Portal Of You Keep Getting A "NOT FOUND" Reply by yokiti: 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2015

1 Like

(1)

Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp / NYSC Registration Date Officially Postponed For NYSC 2019 Batch B - See New Date / Full Camp Kits Available In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.