Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Join Our Ubuntu Group - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Join Our Ubuntu Group (627 Views)

Using Fedora Or Ubuntu Linux / Ubuntu Linux / Using Ubuntu Linux As Internet Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Ubuntu Group by bigrovar(m): 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2009
of recent i have been getting calls from people very much interested in Free and Open source software. some wants to more about linux and Foss others wants cd media containing foss packages. The problem as always been that as it stands most of the linux i have has friends who could help dont usually come to this path. so there is usually a big gap and space in communication. hence i decided to form a google group that would allow anyone interested in linux or knowledge of linux can easily join and from there ask question or make request which would be mailed to all members. this way it would be easy to always keep in touch and share our knowledge with one another, it would also be a nice way to help one another. if you are interested in joining the group, here our website http://groups.google.com/group/ubuntunigeria hope to make it a place where gurus and noobies can all interact and learn from each other. the group would also have a mailinglist and soon we would be making our irc channel open to the public.
cheers
Re: Join Our Ubuntu Group by flyuche(m): 12:24am On Jan 12, 2009
nice move.
Re: Join Our Ubuntu Group by bigrovar(m): 11:10am On Jan 14, 2009
bump!

(1) (Reply)

Hard Drive Recovery Help / Problem With Explorer / Turn Your Blog Into Profit Making Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.