Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Call The Police... Thief Caught At Ijesha Express - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Call The Police... Thief Caught At Ijesha Express (953 Views)

Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday / See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death / Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call The Police... Thief Caught At Ijesha Express by iPopAlomo(m): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2015
don't ask me for source...

He snatched a bag... and he got caught...

Just call the cops to save his life... and I don't snap gory pictures... that's not my style...

Ijesha express, Sururlere, Lagos. ..
Re: Call The Police... Thief Caught At Ijesha Express by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:17am On Mar 03, 2015
thats bad, jungle justice loading.....some Nigerians and their stone age mentality. I Hope the police will arrive on time.
Re: Call The Police... Thief Caught At Ijesha Express by menix(m): 8:19am On Mar 03, 2015
Cops ke?
Abeg d guy shuld b sent to gr8 beyond, him tell any of us before carryin out his plans diz morning.
Re: Call The Police... Thief Caught At Ijesha Express by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 03, 2015
menix:
Cops ke?
Abeg d guy shuld b sent to gr8 beyond, him tell any of us before carryin out his plans diz morning.
People change even hardened criminals repent...
if they take his life(which they can't give) they deprive him of the opportunity to ever become a better person in this lifetime...... if they release him it could be his turning point
Re: Call The Police... Thief Caught At Ijesha Express by iPopAlomo(m): 8:26am On Mar 03, 2015
menix:
Cops ke?

I don't subscribe to stealing... and I'm definitely against murder... although our president on national TV said we should stone thieves... when justifying stealing is not corruption... the economy pushed some to this length...

I do not have the police phone number... I would have called them myself... by now he would be bloodied and clubbed...

that's a human being brother... not an animal...
Re: Call The Police... Thief Caught At Ijesha Express by menix(m): 8:32am On Mar 03, 2015
[quote
author=bisous post=31252128]
People change even hardened criminals repent...
if they take his life(which they can't give) they deprive him of the
opportunity to ever become a better person in this lifetime...... if
they release him it could be his turning point[/quote]

IF bah??

Wat if hez nxt job was to take a life.
Wat if hez last job he took a life.

I ve a fwend i knew bak in d dayz, dey ve poured fuel on him b4 his saving grace came buh within d nxt 3weeks i heard he bought a ticket to kirikiri...
Re: Call The Police... Thief Caught At Ijesha Express by menix(m): 8:42am On Mar 03, 2015
[quote
author=iPopAlomo post=31252193]

I don't subscribe to stealing... and I'm definitely against murder...
although our president on national TV said we should stone thieves...
when justifying stealing is not corruption... the economy pushed some
to this length...

I do not have the police phone number... I would have called them
myself... by now he would be bloodied and clubbed...

that's a human being brother... not an animal... [/quote]

I dont know if u grew up in lagos in d 90's wen every house in a street wuld b robbed for hours wivout police showing up.
Woe unto dat family u ve nice growing up daughters, no valuable at home, a son is asked to rape his mum.

Broz if u ve experienced any of their horror then b my judge...
Re: Call The Police... Thief Caught At Ijesha Express by iPopAlomo(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2015
menix:

I dont know if u grew up in lagos in d 90's wen every house in a street wuld b robbed for hours wivout police showing up.
Woe unto dat family u ve nice growing up daughters, no valuable at home, a son is asked to rape his mum.

Broz if u ve experienced any of their horror then b my judge...

Yes... I grew up in Lagos... and yes I experienced when robbers went Rambo in Surulere... I remember counting the shots they fired at midnight so you can't tell people in the morning you were actually awake... they raped, killed... did alot of unprintable things... stole my father's car... the list goes on...

our neighbour volunteered to join the local vigilante and he was killed... he had two sons... young sons... and I remember... she forgave them admist tears... that's what brought about the OPC in Lagos...

Vanity upon vanity...
1998-1999... I was around 10 years... if someone showed me the guy who stole our car today (16 years later)... now I'm asking you... SHOULD I KILL HIM...?
Re: Call The Police... Thief Caught At Ijesha Express by menix(m): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2015
[quote
author=iPopAlomo post=31253211]

Yes... I grew up in Lagos... and yes I experienced when robbers went
Rambo in Surulere... I remember counting the shots they fired at
midnight so you can't tell people in the morning you were actually
awake... they raped, killed... did alot of unprintable things... stole
my father's car... the list goes on...

our neighbour volunteered to join the local vigilante and he was
killed... he had two sons... young sons... and I remember... she forgave
them admist tears... that's what brought about the OPC in Lagos...

Vanity upon vanity...
1998-1999... I was around 10 years... if someone showed me the guy who
stole our car today (16 years later)... now I'm asking you... SHOULD I
KILL HIM...? [/quote]

A kid of 10yrs would barely cry if he loses a parent...
A fwend jst got shot last december, d bullet opened up his skull nd God 4bid u re his broda.

I guez ur prayer wuld b God 4give d thief cous i know my broda has 4given bah...
Re: Call The Police... Thief Caught At Ijesha Express by iPopAlomo(m): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2015
menix:

A kid of 10yrs would barely cry if he loses a parent...
A fwend jst got shot last december, d bullet opened up his skull nd God 4bid u re his broda.

I guez ur prayer wuld b God 4give d thief cous i know my broda has 4given bah...

I asked you a simple yes or no question... you've not answered me... should I kill him or not...?
Re: Call The Police... Thief Caught At Ijesha Express by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 04, 2015
menix:

IF bah??

Wat if hez nxt job was to take a life.
Wat if hez last job he took a life.

I ve a fwend i knew bak in d dayz, dey ve poured fuel on him b4 his saving grace came buh within d nxt 3weeks i heard he bought a ticket to kirikiri...

its still not enough reason to take a life we can't give

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Uniformed Men Kill Civilians On Ikorodu Road. / 78-year-old Landlord Rapes Tenant’s 9-year-old Daughter In Enugu / PHOTOS: This Pregnant Woman Is Missing In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.