Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,100 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Is Rome Business School In Rome, Italy Real? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Rome Business School In Rome, Italy Real? (11590 Views)

Students Sit On The Floor In A School In Katsina (Pics, Video) / Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) / 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Rome Business School In Rome, Italy Real? by Nora12: 9:43am On Mar 03, 2015
I need your assistance to know if [b]Rome Business School offers an online Masters programme.
I have just being offered admission into the institution to study Masters in International Human Resource Management after I sent a copy of my CV and motivation letter to them.
I just need to be double sure before I make any financial commitment to them.
Below are their detail;
Rome Business School
Via Salaria 44 - 00198 Rome, Italy
E-mail address: info@romebusinessschool.it

BANK ACCOUNT DETAIL;
BANK ACCOUNT HOLDER: Rome Business School
IBAN: IT15W020085219000102125005
BIC SWIFT CODE: UNCRITM178L
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 102125005
BANK NAME: UNICREDIT
BANK ADDRESS: Viale Libia 82 - 00199 Roma.

I will appreciate if you can furnish me with the information i need.
Thank you.
Re: Is Rome Business School In Rome, Italy Real? by smakati(m): 9:54am On Mar 03, 2015
Yes there is a rome business school, yes they do distance learning. I don't know how good they are though. One more thing, call the phone number provided and chat with them, if you have not already done so. You can use the opportunity to ask about any other misgivings you have. Enjoy
Re: Is Rome Business School In Rome, Italy Real? by Nora12: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2015
Thank you Smakati. I have tried to reach them on this number +39 06 4004 4672 but it's always on voice mail each time i call.
Re: Is Rome Business School In Rome, Italy Real? by smakati(m): 10:27am On Mar 03, 2015
Nora12:
Thank you Smakati. I have tried to reach them on this number +39 06 4004 4672 but it's always on voice mail each time i call.
I just phoned them, they played music for 15 seconds then a female voice spoke in a strange language (which I am assuming is italian) I asked if she spoke english then she said in bad english wait one moment while I transfer you, after 10 seconds a man answered in english. I cut off after that, I think you should try phoning them now. What you heard is not a transfer to voicemail its an equivalent of 'holdon for an available agent'.
Let me know if you run into any difficult, I am in the uk and calls to eu countries are dirt cheap
Re: Is Rome Business School In Rome, Italy Real? by dkronicle(m): 10:29am On Mar 03, 2015
Check dem on google to know if other forums talk about dem.
Re: Is Rome Business School In Rome, Italy Real? by Nora12: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2015
I really appreciate your effort, Smakati. And thank you for letting me know that the tiny female voice is not a voice mail.

Dkronicle, hmmm... that's a good suggestion, thank you.
Re: Is Rome Business School In Rome, Italy Real? by SiroBasha: 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
I am in the process of paying the required tuition fee for Masters in Marketing and Communications at Rome Business School. They seem very professional and friendly to me, they are a private school that got established in 2011 i believe. They work on an international level which is very good if you are someone living in North America or elsewhere.

I am hoping to see if anyone had completed any degree at their school and give us some tips or information also?
Re: Is Rome Business School In Rome, Italy Real? by diddykul: 3:37am On Aug 14, 2015
I am as concerned as you are. Any update on it?, I would love to know. Thanks

Nora12:
I need your assistance to know if [b]Rome Business School offers an online Masters programme.
I have just being offered admission into the institution to study Masters in International Human Resource Management after I sent a copy of my CV and motivation letter to them.
I just need to be double sure before I make any financial commitment to them.
Below are their detail;
Rome Business School
Via Salaria 44 - 00198 Rome, Italy
E-mail address: info@romebusinessschool.it

BANK ACCOUNT DETAIL;
BANK ACCOUNT HOLDER: Rome Business School
IBAN: IT15W020085219000102125005
BIC SWIFT CODE: UNCRITM178L
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 102125005
BANK NAME: UNICREDIT
BANK ADDRESS: Viale Libia 82 - 00199 Roma.

I will appreciate if you can furnish me with the information i need.
Thank you.
Re: Is Rome Business School In Rome, Italy Real? by diddykul: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sorry bro I just need to ask if you have gotten any update on the school. Thanks

SiroBasha:
I am in the process of paying the required tuition fee for Masters in Marketing and Communications at Rome Business School. They seem very professional and friendly to me, they are a private school that got established in 2011 i believe. They work on an international level which is very good if you are someone living in North America or elsewhere.

I am hoping to see if anyone had completed any degree at their school and give us some tips or information also?
Re: Is Rome Business School In Rome, Italy Real? by borghetz(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
My name is Humphrey Akanazu. Master degree holder from Rome Business School. I did my master in marketing and Communication from the school. I am also a Ph.D holder from the University of Valladolid Spain.

I want to confirm that Rome Business School is real. It is an accredited business school. Rome Business school is a rising international and fast-growing business school​ with ​ student body growth ​of 700% over the last 3 years.

They are an international managerial training and research institute based in Rome but operating on a global scale, providing post-graduate programs to students from over 140 countries.

Rome Business School is real.

1 Like

Re: Is Rome Business School In Rome, Italy Real? by dentrice: 3:17am On Aug 11, 2016
borghetz:
My name is Humphrey Akanazu. Master degree holder from Rome Business School. I did my master in marketing and Communication from the school. I am also a Ph.D holder from the University of Valladolid Spain.

I want to confirm that Rome Business School is real. It is an accredited business school. Rome Business school is a rising international and fast-growing business school​ with ​ student body growth ​of 700% over the last 3 years.

They are an international managerial training and research institute based in Rome but operating on a global scale, providing post-graduate programs to students from over 140 countries.
What i
Rome Business School is real.
what is the tuition fees please?
Re: Is Rome Business School In Rome, Italy Real? by RBSnigeria: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
The Rome Business School; a high magnate Business School, is an Italian based Institute located in Rome but operating in an International scale with its presence in 140 countries. Rome Business School is a managerial training and research institute of excellencethat provides managerial training courses suited to convey the knowledge necessary to kick off or develop professional careers or business activities.
The Rome Business Schoolin conformity with its didactic excellence has obtained the ISO 9001:2008; Quality Management System certification/accreditation that recognize the top quality standards of its training activities, and gives Rome Business School the quality systems that provides the foundation to consistently provide product that meets customers, applicable statutory and regulatory requirements and continuously improve these to ensure excellent customer satisfactionand has further obtained accreditation from Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research, Italian Republic and Chamber of Commerce, European Union and ASFOR; Italian Association of Management Training.
Rome Business Schoolasides its accurately structured MBA and Master degree,offer a wide range of Short Executive Courses which has been strategically and carefully selected with the intent of meeting the immediate day to day managerial and industrial needs-the world overand with its global presence has hosted international students from all continents, taking pride in its multicultural environment.
Rome Business School seeks to be of intense benefit to everyone that makes a deliberate attempt to become a part of our programs and with our continuous international penetration and global presence; we aim at expanding our already existing and solidified network, to the advantage of our students and prospects, irrespective of where they find themselves
It is however without doubts that every country has its uniqueness; environment, divergent economies and different market penetration techniques, In the light of this, Rome Business School Nigeria was established to meet with the Nigerian needs, while taking into consideration global standards.
To ensure peculiarity in Short Executive Courses, easier access, and steady availability to the Nigerian students and prospects, Rome Business School Nigeria was established. Rome Business School Nigeria is not only charged with the responsibility to provide Support, advises and helps for prospective MBA and Master degree students but also imbedded with the capacity to carry out Short Executive Course trainings peculiar to the Nigerian environment and targeted towards individual, company and nation building at large.
These Short Executive Courses are divided into 5 key Courses:
1. Marketing Courses
2. Communication Courses
3. Personal Development Courses
4. Managerial Courses
5. Sales Courses
These Courses are further Sub-divided but not limited to the following courses; Integrated Company Communication, Team Building and Working, International Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Brand Strategies, Public Relations, Public Speaking, Inter Cultural Communication and Management, Emotional Intelligence, Leadership, Sales Techniques, looking for @ 2.0, and Project Management for CAMP and PMP.
The beauty of choosing Rome Business School ranges from getting a real life International Networking to gaining an International Certification and Recognition.
In addition, Rome Business School offers a unique Master degree program; Master E-health Management. The bedrock of every wealthy society lies also in the health sector; ‘Health is Wealth’ and an effective health system is an equally wealthy system.
E-health Management is the combined use of Information Technology and Electronic Communication, especially the internet, in the health sector, for clinical, educational and administrative purposes both on-site and at a distance (In which case it is called Telemedicine). E-health is not only a technical development, but also represents a way of thinking, a commitment, an organizational approach to improve health care locally or regionally by using the new opportunities presented by Information and Communication Technology.
Our Master in E- health Management would not only help in the understanding E-health and the areas of applications, building skills to evaluate and choose the best E-health projects and solutions, creating awareness of the most widespread innovative technology platforms and solutions, empowering with the ability to manage the organizational aspects stemming from the introduction of E-health in an institute, region or country But also empowering students with the ability to apply the knowledge of the best-in-class European E-health projects to the domestic context.
Indeed, Rome Business School would perhaps be the wisest choice of your professional career!
Re: Is Rome Business School In Rome, Italy Real? by Anna20051999: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
About Rome Business School.

Please don't believe most of the info. by paid staff of the school fooling people.

for instance Rome business school has their Nigerian coordinator, who claims to have studied their and promotes the school in every forum check other review sites. You will find his name.

The truth is that school is the worst night mare any one should think about

Degree is not accredited and is not recognised by The Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR).

Very difficult find work in Italy with this degree.

Refund is stated in their form, but when you pay and ask for refund you will be turned down

1 Like

Re: Is Rome Business School In Rome, Italy Real? by Lamika24: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
How did it go wih them?
I am about to apply too
Re: Is Rome Business School In Rome, Italy Real? by EarnK: 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Any more info on Rome business school please. Don't want to make any mistakes
Re: Is Rome Business School In Rome, Italy Real? by zilonnn: 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
Please and please, don't fall for it. Rome Business School is neither accredited or recognized as a degree-awarding institution anywhere in the world, including Nigeria. Except you want a beautifully designed certificate for a neck-cutting price, then you can go for it. If you have plans to use the certificate, please walk away. Don't say I did not warn you ooo.
Re: Is Rome Business School In Rome, Italy Real? by Bmode: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2022
@Anna20051999, what Basis or proof do you have based on your submission, if you don't have the mental and financial capacity to push through you shouldn't discourage others who do. @EarnK pls do your research properly on LinkedIn and chat with some alumni. there are many proofs you can follow in order to evaluate your decision. I will attach some pictures of some of the students that convocated last year in Rome, Italy @Anna20051999I believe you are a learned person pls do proper research . @Anna20051999 , I still insist if you have proof of your claim I would love to see it.
@EarnK I am an Alumnus of Rome Business School and I have used my Masters certificate to get exemption from a professional body abroad ( Chartered Institute of Marketing UK). Other students I know also used their Master Degree to join other professional bodies like, Chartered Institute of Personal Management CIPM. if they are not recognized, i believe these institution will not partner with them.

Personally I have earned a lot of exposure and career opportunities using my Masters Degree from Rome Business School, reason why I referred my colleagues.

Re: Is Rome Business School In Rome, Italy Real? by RBSnigeria: 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Today, The Business Day Newspaper published the just concluded Rome Business School Career Employability Fair which has a great impact on its' participants as well as the hosts. The event target professionals from all works of life by exposing hidden secrets to successful work skills and how to build competency for career growth.

At Rome Business School Nigeria, we will continue to work towards creating a better future for professionals, building young talents, and broadening the platforms for industry recruiters, and individuals to network and exploit job and business opportunities. Also, promoting strong capacity building, and grooming of better managers that will transform into global business leaders.

#RomeBusinessSchoolNigeria #RBSNCareerEmployabilityFair #ExperienceRBS

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC / Marine Academy Nigeria Exams / FUTO Restores Expelled Student Activists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.