Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

3 Reasons Why D Banj Is Bigger Than Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3 Reasons Why D Banj Is Bigger Than Don Jazzy (1821 Views)

D' Banj Is Planning Something Check It Out / Is Dbanj More Matured Than Don Jazzy? My Opinion / Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why D Banj Is Bigger Than Don Jazzy by kay29000(m): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2015
D Banj and Don Jazzy, once friends/business partners went their separate ways in 2012, and people can't stop talking about the two artists. I would like to put up this posts to show why D Banj is currently bigger than Don Jazzy.

1. Endorsement Deals
Apart from Loya Milk endorsement, and some other deals, Don Jazzy hasn't really been banking in money from that angle of the entertainment business. On the other hand, D Banj has gotten countless local and international deals in the last 3 years. The latest of D Banj's endorsement deals are his biggest so far; the deal with Beats by Dre, and that Sean "Puffy" Combs, Ciroc deal.

2. D Banj Has Multiple Streams of Income
While Don Jazzy only makes money from music, shows, and endorsements, D Banj makes money outside the entertainment market. D Banj has his Koko Garri, Agricultural businesses ,and some other businesses outside the music industry.

3. Worldwide Recognition
I would never dispute the fact that Don Jazzy is a musical genus...A true artist, but as John C. Maxwell said, Talent Is Never Enough. People that downplay D Banj's role in Mo Hits don't know that this two former associates (Don Jazzy and D Banj) where a dynamic duo back in the day because they complimented each other, and covered up each others weaknesses. D Banj isn't really a good musician per se, but Don Jazzy helped with that flaw ,while D Banj handled the financial side of things.

Speaking of Worldwide recognition, you have to give it to D Banj for how far he has come since the separation. Yes, Don Jazzy made Oliver Twist for D Banj, but look at how far D Banj took the song. it is one of the biggest songs of a Nigerian artists in the worldwide market in recent times. And even when people said D Banj was finished after that song faded off, he has proven his haters wrong. Since then, he has performed at the African Nations Cup; he performed the theme song (Bother You) for the movie, Half of a Yellow Song, and just currently, he recorded a song (Feeling the Nikka) with Akon, which is going to appear on Akon's upcoming album...Stadium.

Re: 3 Reasons Why D Banj Is Bigger Than Don Jazzy by axortedbabe(f): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2015
it's Nt hw far it's hw well..
Re: 3 Reasons Why D Banj Is Bigger Than Don Jazzy by Pennywise(m): 11:33am On Mar 03, 2015
kay29000:
D Banj and Don Jazzy, once friends/business partners went their separate ways in 2012, and people can't stop talking about the two artists. I would like to put up this posts to show why D Banj is currently bigger than Don Jazzy.
1. Endorsement Deals
Apart from Loya Milk endorsement, and some other deals, Don Jazzy hasn't really been banking in money from that angle of the entertainment business. On the other hand, D Banj has gotten countless local and international deals in the last 3 years. The latest of D Banj's endorsement deals are his biggest so far; the deal with Beats by Dre, and that Sean "Puffy" Combs, Ciroc deal.
2. D Banj Has Multiple Streams of Income
While Don Jazzy only makes money from music, shows, and endorsements, D Banj makes money outside the entertainment market. D Banj has his Koko Garri, Agricultural businesses ,and some other businesses outside the music industry.
3. Worldwide Recognition
I would never dispute the fact that Don Jazzy is a musical genus...A true artist, but as John C. Maxwell said, Talent Is Never Enough. People that downplay D Banj's role in Mo Hits don't know that this two former associates (Don Jazzy and D Banj) where a dynamic duo back in the day because they complimented each other, and covered up each others weaknesses. D Banj isn't really a good musician per se, but Don Jazzy helped with that flaw ,while D Banj handled the financial side of things.
Speaking of Worldwide recognition, you have to give it to D Banj for how far he has come since the separation. Yes, Don Jazzy made Oliver Twist for D Banj, but look at how far D Banj took the song. it is one of the biggest songs of a Nigerian artists in the worldwide market in recent times. And even when people said D Banj was finished after that song faded off, he has proven his haters wrong. Since then, he has performed at the African Nations Cup; he performed the theme song (Bother You) for the movie, Half of a Yellow Song, and just currently, he recorded a song (Feeling the Nikka) with Akon, which is going to appear on Akon's upcoming album...Stadium.

Op failed to include insecure little rich girls as one of Dbanj's known sources of income.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why D Banj Is Bigger Than Don Jazzy by Skillfullulu(m): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2015
Dbanj is da bomb, he knows how to play his card well. His oliver twist rocked the uk top10 chat for weeks that alone ok

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why D Banj Is Bigger Than Don Jazzy by kay29000(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pennywise:

Op failed to include insecure little rich girls as one of Dbanj's known sources of income.

Lol! That's a possibility. I remember when one of my friends pranked me 5 years ago and put my number as d banj's number online...OMG! My phone never stopped ringing.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Has Another Talent Apart From Music - Guess What It's / Tinubu In House Arrest. / (PHOTOS) Is Kim Kardashian Stealing Kylie Jenner's Style?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.