Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Flavour Addresses Relationship With Anna Banner” I’m Still Single & Searching" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Addresses Relationship With Anna Banner” I’m Still Single & Searching" (612 Views)

Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) / Flavour Shares 'Crying' Photo Of His Daughter With Anna Banner / Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Addresses Relationship With Anna Banner” I’m Still Single & Searching" by orlandoblue: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2015
Flavour Nabania recently had an interview with City People on March 2,2015 about his relationship status, Flavour answered by saying:

“Yes though I have a baby mama, I am still single and searching. Not that I wouldn’t want to get married one day, I will definitely get married but I don’t have the time to settle down for marriage now. I am all over the place pursuing my career. I will want to give my family attention and the best when I finally decide to settle down as my parents gave me. My family raised me up by monitoring my activities so I will like to do same for my family. But that is not my priority now because I need more time to plan for that and I need to pursue my career first”

The Glo ambassador who was once dating the most beautiful girl in Nigeria, Anna Banner surprised everyone by saying he is still single and searching for his true love. He said there’s no woman in his life at the moment despite the fact that he has a baby mama, Sandra Okagbue who had a baby girl for him in September 2014.
DONT FORGET TO VISIT www.NAIJARACE.COM Today or tommorro

SOURCE: http://naijarace.com/flavour-addresses-relationship-with-anna-banner-saying-im-still-single-searching/

Re: Flavour Addresses Relationship With Anna Banner” I’m Still Single & Searching" by SPORTSGAZZETTE: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2015
We wish you the best of luck in you search.When you find, let us know.

(1) (Reply)

q / WOW !!! 2face Idibia And His Wife Annie Celebrates Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary / [watch Video] Reminisce Waiting To Be Accredited At His Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.