Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

I'm Going To Manchester On September 8,i Need Some People To Hang With. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Going To Manchester On September 8,i Need Some People To Hang With. (888 Views)

I'm Going Gaga Over Seun / The Best Romantic Spot To Hang Out In Lagos / I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Going To Manchester On September 8,i Need Some People To Hang With. by TaniCarr(f): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2006
What's up this is ya girl Tani.I on my way to Manchester I don't know what area but it doesn't matter we can meet up anywhere.I'm looking for some cool cats to shill with and show me a good time while I am there.Where you at peps!!! cool grin cheesy
Re: I'm Going To Manchester On September 8,i Need Some People To Hang With. by HH(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2006
Tani come hang out in Nigeria, we would give u loads and loads of fun, guys aint u ready for Tani in Nigeria?
Re: I'm Going To Manchester On September 8,i Need Some People To Hang With. by TaniCarr(f): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2006
Yeah I bet the guys are soooooo ready for an american girl to deceive. grin
Re: I'm Going To Manchester On September 8,i Need Some People To Hang With. by bechex(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2006
Manchester  wink/Nigeria   These r two worlds that hav little in common?
Re: I'm Going To Manchester On September 8,i Need Some People To Hang With. by bechex(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2006
TaniCarr:

Yeah I bet the guys are soooooo ready for an american girl to deceive. grin
What do u mean deceive. Not all naija guys r out to deceive u oh. believe me
Re: I'm Going To Manchester On September 8,i Need Some People To Hang With. by terryboob(m): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2008
come hang out with me , u wouldnt regret it,  i like wild girls .u better be 1,,,because i like clubbin a lot , lol grin, manchester is not too bad but london is the bomb
Re: I'm Going To Manchester On September 8,i Need Some People To Hang With. by MrCrackles(m): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2008
;d ;d ;d
Re: I'm Going To Manchester On September 8,i Need Some People To Hang With. by abikelat(f): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2008
ok, i will hang out with you
Re: I'm Going To Manchester On September 8,i Need Some People To Hang With. by lucabrasi(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2008
i live in manchester but im not so sure about the hanging out,if you say what sort of stuffs you r into i can tell you some cool places to hang out and if u r into clubbing i can give you a few clubs that are really cool for students,africans,mixed or if its celebs e.t.c
Re: I'm Going To Manchester On September 8,i Need Some People To Hang With. by meetdonald(m): 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2008
Omò yankee u for talk sey u wan export innocent people go yankee cry
Re: I'm Going To Manchester On September 8,i Need Some People To Hang With. by bluehorizo(m): 12:17am On Aug 31, 2008
I can't believe people are still responding to a 2006 post. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm Going To Manchester On September 8,i Need Some People To Hang With. by chamotex(m): 12:29am On Aug 31, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy o fe shill out
Re: I'm Going To Manchester On September 8,i Need Some People To Hang With. by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 31, 2008
bluehorizo:

I can't believe people are still responding to a 2006 post. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
rotflmao
Re: I'm Going To Manchester On September 8,i Need Some People To Hang With. by femzy(m): 12:37am On Aug 31, 2008
bluehorizo:

some people could be so desperate that they go blind sef tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Chat And Webcam? / Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.