Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,278 members, 7,826,080 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

26year Old Nigerian Made The First Helicopter In Warri (see Video) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 26year Old Nigerian Made The First Helicopter In Warri (see Video) (1469 Views)

5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos / Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) / 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

26year Old Nigerian Made The First Helicopter In Warri (see Video) by Yehman(m): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
This is an amazing video of the Nigerian who made the first helicopter. His name is Gabriel Ewarewah, from Warri… He made the first drone in Nigeria with a Controller.
Personally, I would suggest that this raw talent should be harnessed and modernized.
Kudos to the young man!!!

Source: naijaloaded
http://www..ng/2015/03/03/nigerians-are-talented-26year-old-nigerian-made-the-first-helicopter-in-warri-see-video/

1 Like

Re: 26year Old Nigerian Made The First Helicopter In Warri (see Video) by Itisudo: 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Yehman:
This is an amazing video of the Nigerian who made the first helicopter. His name is Gabriel Ewarewah, from Warri… He made the first drone in Nigeria with a Controller.
Personally, I would suggest that this raw talent should be harnessed and modernized.

http://www..ng/2015/03/03/nigerians-are-talented-26year-old-nigerian-made-the-first-helicopter-in-warri-see-video/

this is where scholaship comes in, state and fed govt oya!
Re: 26year Old Nigerian Made The First Helicopter In Warri (see Video) by demsid(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
how many passengers d copter carry. lie lie. na just drone way final year engineering student dey do for my school.
Re: 26year Old Nigerian Made The First Helicopter In Warri (see Video) by Yehman(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
demsid:
how many passengers d copter carry. lie lie. na just drone way final year engineering student dey do for my school.
Bad belle...*in M.I voice*
Re: 26year Old Nigerian Made The First Helicopter In Warri (see Video) by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2015
Helicopter or Drone?
Re: 26year Old Nigerian Made The First Helicopter In Warri (see Video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Na Tigerhead hin dey use fly am?? undecided
Re: 26year Old Nigerian Made The First Helicopter In Warri (see Video) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:26am On Sep 18, 2015
Yehman:
This is an amazing video of the Nigerian who made the first helicopter. His name is Gabriel Ewarewah, from Warri… He made the first drone in Nigeria with a Controller.

ummm bro... just saw this post.... pls edit my name( name and surname) out of the post..... thanks......

(1) (Reply)

OMG.. Most Expensive Motorhome In The World Worth $2.6 Million / World's Most Expensive Gold-plated Motor Home On Sale For $3.11 Million / Why We Have To Turn Electronic Devices Off On Planes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.