Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School (1586 Views)

Court Sentences Student Of Lead City University, Ibadan, To Death By Hanging / How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? / Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School Was? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School by haibe(m): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
In school, we have different styles of wearing our bags. Which of this is yours.

Mine was the conventional A grin

Re: Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School by wunderkiind(m): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
haibe:
In school, we have different styles of wearing our bags. Which of this is yours.

Mine was the conventional A grin
hehehe...

Mine is not among o! (option A with one strap only) big boy things tongue

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School by uzeba(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
I used leather then!
Re: Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School by haibe(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
wunderkiind:

hehehe...

Mine is not among o! (option A with one strap only) big boy things tongue
lol I rocked that type too
Re: Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School by haibe(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
uzeba:
I used leather then!

which one is leather?
Re: Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School by LordReed(m): 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
haibe:

which one is leather?

A D F

Edit: Sorry I was gonna post 2 replies. Leather probably is referring to nylon.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School by haibe(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
LordReed:

A D F

I don't know what that means either
Re: Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School by keandre: 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
mine E & F grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School by haibe(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
keandre:
mine E & F grin

grin Cool grin
Re: Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School by LordReed(m): 5:10am On Mar 04, 2015
haibe:

I don't know what that means either

Seriously? So options A - F are just for decoration?
Re: Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School by Godmother(f): 5:28am On Mar 04, 2015
Mine was option D in school

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School by haibe(m): 7:09am On Mar 04, 2015
Godmother:
Mine was option D in school

Oh! Thought you were replying what learher means.
Nice to know you used those 3 styles cheesy
Re: Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School by Godmother(f): 7:23am On Mar 04, 2015
haibe:

Nice to know you used those 3 styles cheesy

3 styles? I didn't o. Used the 4th one only
Re: Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School by haibe(m): 7:39am On Mar 04, 2015
Godmother:

3 styles? I didn't o. Used the 4th one only

Lol Sorry.. that reply was for LordReed
Re: Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School by haibe(m): 7:40am On Mar 04, 2015
Nice to know you used those 3 styles 

LordReed:

Seriously? So options A - F are just for decoration?
Re: Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School by LordReed(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2015
haibe:
Nice to know you used those 3 styles 

My bad as well, fixed the post though.
Re: Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School by haibe(m): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2015
LordReed:

A D F

Edit: Sorry I was gonna post 2 replies. Leather probably is referring to nylon.

I get you now grin. Not sure I have seen a leather bag o
Re: Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School by Davidolives(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2015
just in case
Re: Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School by haibe(m): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2015
Davidolives:
just in case
lol
Re: Which Of These Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School by Davidolives(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
haibe:
lol
Abi na

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Project Write-up, Seminar & Data Analysis Collation / How Your 2016/2017 Admission Will Be Determined - Must Read / Poly Ibadan Hnd Results Out 2016/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.