Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" (49408 Views)

Kim Kardashian Steps Out In Black Lingerie And Jeans In Miami / Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" / Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
berrylicious:
must she tell us she doesn't wear panties....RUBBISH
smtin tells me dat u will try nt to wear panties tommorow
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by DuchessLily(f): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
brownlord:

Stop making noise, what is indecent in what she said, she gave reasons why she don't and I so agree with her, my ex too don't like it

U r d one making noise.

She does not like it; FINE

Her reasons for not liking; agree and accepted! But why tell d world??

Is DAT how ur ex announces to d world dat she does not wear panties

God 4bid; but if she gets raped 2mrw, u will be d 1st to say. " she seduced the guys, why did she go out naked/pantless"
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by agabaI23(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
englishmart:
for her pocket o
hmm so you dey take break from packaging a damaged article? Odikwa risky!!
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Weah96: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
Her beaver needs the fresh air. Maybe she suffers from fishy beaver.
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by dunkem21(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
So, she no wear opante as she dey so grin
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by LadyX(f): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Goahead:
Lol
I'm a hermaphrodite, I can equally wear both but I detest panties

Pictures pleasegrin

Pishure or you know the rest. cheesy
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by LadyX(f): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
Goahead:
Lol
I'm a hermaphrodite, I can equally wear both but I detest panties

Pictures pleasegrin
Will you marry a man or woman? grin
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by xkris11(m): 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
its nothing special,i know alot of nairaland ladies who doesn't wear panties.
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by brownlord: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
DuchessLily:

U r d one making noise.

She does not like it; FINE

Her reasons for not liking; agree and accepted! But why tell d world??

Is DAT how ur ex announces to d world dat she does not wear panties

God 4bid; but if she gets raped 2mrw, u will be d 1st to say. " she seduced the guys, why did she go out naked/pantless"

Again stop making noise

You put on a jean trouser you are naked because of one missing tiny cloth ( G string ) that follow inside your ass and covering only your genitals leaving other part open?

Or are we talking about iron pant here?

I've had sex on so many occasions even with a girls pant on, so what exactly is your point.

And who says your pant can stop rape?

Meaning women that are molested on a daily basis where not putting on pant?

My friend, I can't see anything wrong with what she has said and how it will make her a victim of rape except for wannabe decent attention seekers like you claiming virgin sisters why you do worst in the dark.

Please take your senseless rant off my mention.
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Donbabaj: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Why is she exposing herself! guys would be aiming for d stuff now
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by WeirdEdd: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
she dey tell u d guyz in d house say, if u see her and ur tool is awakened, u shldnt b bold enof to take a dive in cos its open and easy entry... tongue cool undecided
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Goahead(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
LadyX:

Will you marry a man or woman? grin
I'll marry both.
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by LadyX(f): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Goahead:
I'll marry both.

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Never heard of her
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by adahgold(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Love her..
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by FMary(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
FOR THE JOBLESS & THOSE WHO DESIRE TO MAKE EXTRA INCOME

Please be warned that this is not a get rich quick syndrome, its simply taking the right step in the right market to achieve maximum potential.

Now you can actually EARN as much as $2,000 or more monthly.

Please click on the link below if you are interested.

Thank you.

http://www.slimluvs.com/the-3-basic-components-of-making-money-online/
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Goahead(m): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
LadyX:

won't you be scared of seeing my pictures
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Durchmann(m): 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
frainc:
Due to the kind of clothes she likes to wear and is comfortable in, Baby Blanche has revealed in an interview with Showbiz that she hardly wears panties when she’s going out.

“I love all kinds of lingerie that make a woman feminine because I’m a woman, but I hardly wear panties. This is not because I don’t want to wear them but because the clothes I love to wear wouldn’t permit me to,” she told Showbiz

“I try as much as possible to act as a lady and not to let my panty lines show just because I like to wear dresses that hug my figure. So if I wear clothes and the outline of my panty is glaring like that I don’t like it,” she explained. “Being a lady is not only about wearing make-up and Brazilian hair but also comprises the propriety of whatever you’re wearing,” says Baby Blanche. She adds that she does not worry much about thoughts that she may be sexually assaulted by unscrupulous men because she makes sure she doesn’t go to awkward places at awkward hours.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/dont-wear-pants-baby-blanche/

Baby abeg, just pass by my hood.

You won't be "molested" whatsoever.

SMH...

wink
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by LadyX(f): 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
Goahead:
won't you be scared of seeing my pictures

Yes nah! No pishure... Make I just dey assume na bad dream I have undecided
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by weconnect: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
That is a girl that know whatsup

In other news:
You want sugar mummy that will spoil you while you make her scream on bed? Yes

You want sugar daddy that will elevate you from that mud? Yes

Then you are at the write place

Add me with the pin 294EF529
Let us get you connected

NOTE: this program is not meant for
under age
Not meant for unseriouse mind
Not meant for children

Thank you
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by IAMBREEZY: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Good for her.
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
brownlord:

You should have your own reasons or it's a lie
Gives me rashes plus it is easier during a quickie.
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by mikeapollo: 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
frainc:

Which one be shoki again?

Don't mind we Nigerians.
Shoki, Skelewu, Eitigi......all in a desperate attempt to match Azonto. Yet, we have failed to realize that what matter is quality and creativity, and not quantity.

Non of those meaningless and show dance-styles can match Azonto. Even the beats we are now copying and playing is the Azonto /Hiplife beat which the Ghanaians invented by themselves
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by brownlord: 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
3cycle:

Gives me rashes plus it is easier during a quickie.

noted

@bold, it works from the side too...so i heard
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Goahead(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
LadyX:

Yes nah! No pishure... Make I just dey assume na bad dream I have undecided
You're not dreaming, just that I'm not good on violating the rules of nairaland I could have posted my pictures.
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by midexz(m): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
SHORONIYEN
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by midexz(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
mikeapollo:

Don't mind we Nigerians.
Shoki, Skelewu, Eitigi......all in a desperate attempt to match Azonto. Yet, we have failed to realize that what matter is quality and creativity, and not quantity.

Non of those meaningless and show dance-styles can match Azonto. Even the beats we are now copying and playing is the Azonto /Hiplife beat which the Ghanaians invented by themselves

And u r a Nigerian?? Nna, Ghana must go!
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
If she like, she can pull of the skin down there n go around with her coxal bone, it wont still make me notice her angry
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
brownlord:

noted

@bold, it works from the side too...so i heard
So you heard or know? Quit the pretence
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Frankel7(m): 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
Baby Blanche kwa? Who she be?
Wanting 2 get noticed! Abeeegi!!!
Next...........
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Pque(m): 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
liar! This is d 19th time we met at Rolyalton Hotel and d last time I gave u a doggy style, I remember u put on a red pant which I stylishly pull down to ur knee while u are moaning. I have always seen u with all sort of panties.
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by ajealadick(m): 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
Show is the region let's confirm ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach / Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" / Chika Ike 35th Birthday Party (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.