Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Help Help If U Have Taken Toefl Test Before - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Help If U Have Taken Toefl Test Before (1195 Views)

Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi / Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. / TOEFL Test, How Is The Test Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Help If U Have Taken Toefl Test Before by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
good day, please please please. I'm about taking the TOEFL test soon and i would like noooo to be precise I would love to discuss with someone that have previously taken the test. I have been preparing few weeks ago but as its getting close it turns out to be like I'm developing fright for the test.is it normal or am I just getting too excited or what?!...I think one of the cause of these fear is because two days ago I tried a two new TOEFL practice tests and got Lower scores than my previous scores twice. (first test 32/7/0 score= 19, then second test was 34/17/0 score = 20 both in reading and listening ) I use to get better than that.....
PLEASE IS THERE ANYONE THAT HAVE TAKEN THE TEST I NEED TO DISCUSS WITH YOU just beep me and i will call back or maybe type whatever advice you got for me or idea. it will go a long way. thanks
Re: Help Help If U Have Taken Toefl Test Before by adanduka: 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
There are online test on the ETS website. I used those, used a fairly recent Kaplan book and learnt suggested new words. Took mine in 2013 and it was fair. You can ask the pple you registered with to shift your test date.
Re: Help Help If U Have Taken Toefl Test Before by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
adanduka:
There are online test on the ETS website. I used those, used a fairly recent Kaplan book and learnt suggested new words. Took mine in 2013 and it was fair. You can ask the pple you registered with to shift your test date.

thanks a lot lady, I would have loved to shift it but its just that I can't shift it cos it will affect my other plans in a terrible way. did you feel pressure like crazy when you were preparing for it?
Re: Help Help If U Have Taken Toefl Test Before by adanduka: 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
icedbeatz:

thanks a lot lady, I would have loved to shift it but its just that I can't shift it cos it will affect my other plans in a terrible way. did you feel pressure like crazy when you were preparing for it?

I did. But not as much I did when I took GRE. That one is much tougher. Replied your mail: icedbeatz@yahoo.com but it's not delivering.
Re: Help Help If U Have Taken Toefl Test Before by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
adanduka:

I did. But not as much I did when I took GRE. That one is much tougher. Replied your mail: icedbeatz@yahoo.com but it's not delivering.

o yeah, :-)) nice, guess GRE is a hard nut to crack huh. please you can resend me the mail through igwebuikeanthony88@yahoo.com or you can drop yours so that I can contact you.
Re: Help Help If U Have Taken Toefl Test Before by adanduka: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
icedbeatz:

o yeah, :-)) nice, guess GRE is a hard nut to crack huh. please you can resend me the mail through igwebuikeanthony88@yahoo.com or you can drop yours so that I can contact you.

Resent smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ogun River Suddenly Turns To “ Dry-land” Overnight At Kara Market, Lagos / Travel And Hustle In Malaysia / Urgent:pta From Travelex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.