Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Need A Girl That Can Smoke - Wiz Khalifa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Girl That Can Smoke - Wiz Khalifa (486 Views)

Girl That Put Her Virginity On Auction,has Found A Buyer / Please Help A Young Girl That Is Striving To Survive!!! / A Friend Is In Need Of A Girl That Can Cary The Pregnancy, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl That Can Smoke - Wiz Khalifa by smartcred(m): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mr 'Weed' Khalifa has some specifications for the kind of girl that interests him. If you can smoke weed and do all the other stuff he mentioned then you're the one for him... See more photos HERE>>>http://gistpower..com/

(1) (Reply)

Why We Need To Open-up! / Playing And Your Newborn Baby / How Will You Solve This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.