Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,707 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

“god Told Me Jonathan Will Lose The Election,ibadan Pastor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “god Told Me Jonathan Will Lose The Election,ibadan Pastor (1250 Views)

God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare / Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“god Told Me Jonathan Will Lose The Election,ibadan Pastor by hannysur8(m): 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Prophet Wale Olagunju, the Presiding Bishop of The
Seed of God Chapel, Sasa, Ibadan is one man many
people take serious because of his predictions that
have come to pass over the years.

Prophet Olagunju is a man who never hides his
disdain for corruption in any form. In 2007, he issued a warning that the People’s Democratic Party was fielding a “sick’ candidate.

He also predicted that the former President, Chief
Obasanjo would “soon realize that Yar’ Adua is a bad investment”. In the heat of the then President’s
sickness, while Bishops were praying for Alhaji Yar’
Adua’s recovery, Olagunju had already stated that Dr. Jonathan should be sworn in as President because Yar’ Adua was going to die.

In an interview with our reporter, Prophet Olagunju
restated his prediction that General Buhari will win
the election, he also took time to allay fears,
especially the ones that came after an advertorial
bordering on the health of Gen. Buhari. He pointed
out that Buhari will not die in office but will live to see
the misfortune of his enemies. He also took a swipe
at some Nigerian Bishops and Pastors who he said
have misled the President. Excerpts:

Let’s start with your 2015 predictions. From what God revealed to you, who will be Nigeria’s next president?
Buhari. No controversy. If you look at my 2015
predictions, numbers 4 and 5, the Lord said they
will humiliate Jonathan, they will destroy his billboards, they will insult him, all those ones
have come to pass.

When you go to number 45, it says corrupt
politicians will gang up against Buhari. That is
what we are witnessing today. In 2003, 2007, 2011,
the Lord revealed to me that Buhari would not
win the election and it was published. But it is
the same God that revealed to me that Buhari is
the next President of Nigeria, so as to execute
His fierce judgment against those corrupt
politicians. Let me also tell you, Buhari’s votes
will supersede the votes Abiola got in 1993.

3 Likes

Re: “god Told Me Jonathan Will Lose The Election,ibadan Pastor by Charlotte15: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
God willing. GMB on your mandate we stand!

6 Likes

Re: “god Told Me Jonathan Will Lose The Election,ibadan Pastor by lanicky(f): 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mtcheew.

Instead of him tó pray for this country, he's saying something else.

Hadn't been he's not a man of God...hmm! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: “god Told Me Jonathan Will Lose The Election,ibadan Pastor by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
But, if reverse is the case. What will oga Olagunju say

#olagunjuwhy
Re: “god Told Me Jonathan Will Lose The Election,ibadan Pastor by ramdris(m): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Abeg how many God dey sef? I can count like at least 10 different Pastors claiming God told dem this r dat. Wetin dey happen sef?
Re: “god Told Me Jonathan Will Lose The Election,ibadan Pastor by change9ja(f): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
It's over for Patience Goodluck our unelected President

1 Like

Re: “god Told Me Jonathan Will Lose The Election,ibadan Pastor by gebest: 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
I believe u because u are the only prophet that have said Buhari will win, others have compromised. GMB my next president.

3 Likes

Re: “god Told Me Jonathan Will Lose The Election,ibadan Pastor by Akinsz: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Thats what we want to hear... Goodnews things... APC! Change jonathan

3 Likes

Re: “god Told Me Jonathan Will Lose The Election,ibadan Pastor by femicyrus(m): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
grin grin i can see your frustration
Nigeria is the only country that prays over everything yet little or no answer. The problem of nigeria is corruption and the solution is to vote out gej.
GMB will tackle corruption not praying for nigeria under gej because it won't work.
lanicky:
Mtcheew.

Instead of him tó pray for this country, he's saying something else.

Hadn't been he's not a man of God...hmm! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: “god Told Me Jonathan Will Lose The Election,ibadan Pastor by AWONEYAN(m): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
Even when other prophet are busy collecting money and saying what the rulling party wants to hear..you stand to be different sir and give God given mandate....its won't fall to the ground it will surely come to pass

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, In ANTICIPATION. / Word For My Igbo Brothers - By Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme About The 2015 Election / Americans React To The News Of Buhari's Win On Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.