Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission (22384 Views)

Covenant University Becomes 1st Nigerian Varsity to be Granted License For PMI / Confusion Beclouds 2016/2017 Varsity Admission Exercise / Ondo Medical Varsity Admission Form Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by temmypotter(m): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
Reminds me of a friend who drank jik,,,nigga was already vomiting blood when we had him..wtz worse? He wouldn't allow us help him..thank God we were able to get him to the hospital on time.. Funny we never found out what prompted him to do such!..although I noticed some behavioural changes in him leading up to that incident...suicide is never an option!! Life is beautiful!..and there is always hope even in the midst of nothing!..
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by UnimkeAk(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Piloeternity:
Mmm.... Wetin ha eyes don see. I have a friend who gained admission at 25yrs.

Dear its not the end of the world.. WHEN THERE IS LIFE THERE IS CERTAINLY HOPE
When I went to school, those wer the years when JAMB was JAMB_ it can Jam like 6 times back to back to back, u give ursef 3yrs brk, go back and it will jam u again.

I was 17 but we had 28, 29, 30 and even 40 year old in year1.
Oh well tins have changed.
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by mystroh(m): 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
Any one who wants to gain admission into Uniben for their applied course or wants to make the jamb cut off of over 220 should contact me 09050989225. If u need any info concerning Uniben you also call. We have helped so many students in the past 6 years.
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Jerry2i(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
Piloeternity:

25yrs? He is young na.I'm 24yrs,will sit for jamb this year.
Meanwhile,I've achieved what most graduates are yet to achieve.
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Euckybaby(f): 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
hmmmm it is well but i smell lies
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Mars88(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Well if she really needs it i'm sure the world still has more poison to spare 'dnt give up', if not she should live life cuz death for all is certain!
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by mystroh(m): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Any one who wants to gain admission into Uniben for their applied course or wants to make the jamb cut off of over 220 should contact me 09050989225. If u need any info concerning Uniben you also call. We have helped so many students in the past 6 years..
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Misogynist2014(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
kraftykc:

Gosh you are a fool. A puritan fool at that,one who is not blemished by the faintest stain of sense. undecided

Congrats, you have won the award for the stupidest comment in a sea of already incredibly stupid people.
You're so foolish, am I the one that poisoned her? Or was it inflicted by someone else? Her reason for wanting to die is very foolish, given the fact that she got the result she worked for and had other viable options. I only wished for her what she wished for herself. Punk!
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmmm..strange but true... D education sector z nothin to write home about.... malpractices everywhere..... gone r dose days of innocence.... her action I believe was outta frustration I don't blame her... m glad she's alive... by his grace she wud learn from her mistake...
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
ijustdey:

...don't take stupid decision.there are many universities which can satisfy her university education. Depending on her dreams,she can check out National Open University of Nigeria-www.noun.edu.ng...please don't do stupid stuff...
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
You are not old my dear. Don't give up on your dreams.

Francman:
Life's strange! I'm 23, will complete NCE this July. I'm doing a big work convincing myself I'm nt old to start a Law degree programme if UTME doesn't hinder me.

1 Like

Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by ozo13(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Temmi001:
OMG!!!
Smh!when she gets to where she reportedly attempted suicide for,i'ld see how she'll cope with the greater frustrations there!
Come and see for yourself how peeps are being stressed!u then want to 'COME AND GO AND KILL URSELF'..
YOLO Dear!!!
even after d degree stuf.work no even dey to start wt.God help us all
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Francman(m): 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
Peppyluv:
You are not old my dear. Don't give up on your dreams.

Thank u sweetie!
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by buskie13(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
chrisviral:

Iwu onye igbo come dey behave like onya na achi nama.
Nawa to you o grin

Clap for GEJ in terms of University, He has tried abeg, let's endeavour to say the truth when we see it.
na u sabi....u sabi find trouble too
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Pamcrest(f): 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
I suspect there are some underlying issues at stake here. It's not just about not getting admission. Where is she now and where are her parents? She needs a strong family support at this time. Otherwise if her issues are not resolved asap, she might make another attempt.
My humble submission
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by kelobestline(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Thank God she was unable to dash her soul to d devil.
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by barnabas91: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
buskie13:
Jonathan won frustrate all the youths dem finish...

admission into de university is one thing the president should look into...

jamb is making hell of money from registration alone

abeg....federal govt should do something...I'm tired too but won't attempt suicide
Lol... I was in ur shoes b4. after 3ys i Ieft sec Schl, I come get small sense say I suppose enter poly, den finish, enter uni tru DE. I did that. here I am in the best university in Nigeria. na God win. my nigga find another means, even if its tru Ijmb or diploma, don't rely on jamb
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by buskie13(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
barnabas91:

Lol... I was in ur shoes b4. after 3ys i Ieft sec Schl, I come get small sense say I suppose enter poly, den finish, enter uni tru DE. I did that. here I am in the best university in Nigeria. na God win. my nigga find another means, even if its tru Ijmb or diploma, don't rely on jamb
that's true bro...thanks
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by bbjummy: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
ifeelgood:
Won't she stay and vote before taking the poison?
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by killuminati(m): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mumu girl, wey she for stroll top 3rd mainland bridge and dive enter lagoon
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by jzdoberman: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
" One of her roommate who noticed what was going on quickly called for help and she was rushed to the hospital"

I doubt if she be wan really commit suicide that is to say she for do am where nobody dey. She ain't yet ready to committing the kamikaze move. Make she try again!!!
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Brush1: 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Piloeternity:

My dear some at 31.
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by DECOtech(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Vision4God:
Hah? God help her

Why should God help her?
She should have been allowed to die cos she's a weakling.

Ok, how do you think someone who goes suicidal for not gaining admission would survive in a school environment with all the frustrations that go with it?

dre11:
Why did she believe taking her life would be the best.

Maybe the devil promised her 72 admissions in heaven.
She would have been so disappointed to find herself in hell and probably commit another suicide.
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by neyur: 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
Everybody naw na sucider...
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by simdam500(m): 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
The feeling u have when u read like never before, failed consecutively and finally they spend huge amount on pd just to wait to hear good news and yet again...

You fail! cry that feeling can cripple a man..

#suicide is not an option kiss
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Faraidi(m): 12:19am On Mar 04, 2015
ijustdey:

when even going to school many people are still jobless
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 04, 2015
It must be in unizik[color=#990000][/color]
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by klimson: 1:26am On Mar 04, 2015
People we don grag since never get job, now person won kill in self because e no get admission. l tire o!
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Weah96: 2:01am On Mar 04, 2015
What if she graduates and doesn't see her name on the NOW HIRED list? Someone should monitor this unstable girl before she succeeds in killing herself or others.
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Sike(m): 5:26am On Mar 04, 2015
ifeelgood:
Won't she stay and vote before taking the poison?
lmaooooooo. Vote for who?
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by mryusuffga(m): 6:00am On Mar 04, 2015
GODWIN
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Patoskid(m): 7:02am On Mar 04, 2015
Eba don taya her abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deny Entry To Students Accused Of Bullying Sylvester Oromoni - NANS To Embassies / Chukwununso Nomeh, Prisoner Is NOUN Overall Best PG Student In Enugu / Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba 2012/2013 New And Pre Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.