Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Praise Wine Int'l In Collaboration With Psalm Africa Presents - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Praise Wine Int'l In Collaboration With Psalm Africa Presents (1307 Views)

Video Of Heavily Pregnant Woman Dancing At A Praise Concert Goes Viral / Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) / Betrevolution West Africa Presents!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praise Wine Int'l In Collaboration With Psalm Africa Presents by pweetiedee(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
"Gather my people to serve me a wine, a sacrifice of praise which I deserve. Gather them together, families, ministers and title holders who can lay down their titles for the title giver, let them serve me a wine on the altar of praise and worship and in return I will serve them a wine.
And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great. (Rev 19.5 and Is. 42: 10-17)
PRAISE WINE INT'L in collaboration with Psalm Africa invites you to her Annual all praise event.
Praisewine is a mandate for us all to Praise and Worship Him for WHO HE HIS. It is time to return to our first love, to do what we were created for, in our closets and also in the congregation, openly and unashamed. It is time to obey God first and foremost and then see Him fulfil what He said.
DATE: Sunday,26th April,2015
TIME: 4pm
VENUE: Aztech Arcum, Stadium rd, Port Hacourt

Re: Praise Wine Int'l In Collaboration With Psalm Africa Presents by pweetiedee(m): 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
Praisewine is a mandate for us all to Praise and Worship Him for WHO HE HIS. It is time to return to our first love, to do what we were created for, in our closets and also in the congregation, openly and unashamed. It is time to obey God first and foremost and then see Him fulfil what He said.

(1) (Reply)

Today I Celebrate ME! The Birth Of Me! / Wow! It's My Birthday Today.. / Today In History: Onika Tanya Maraj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.