Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,798 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Do I Invest The Money Here Or Travel Out?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do I Invest The Money Here Or Travel Out?? (851 Views)

If You Have 500,000 Would You Invest In Nigeria Or Travel Abroad. / What Happens To The Money In My Savings Account If I Die? / Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Invest The Money Here Or Travel Out?? by kelpat581(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
im thinking of either traveling out of the country with my 1million naira or invest it in a business here,,your advice please..

1 Like

Re: Do I Invest The Money Here Or Travel Out?? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Am here to learn also
Re: Do I Invest The Money Here Or Travel Out?? by cecejobs(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Travel 2 go and do what? Complete your post
Re: Do I Invest The Money Here Or Travel Out?? by harbibi: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Travel out if you have where to stay and you are sure of getting a job as soon as you get there. Don't forget your relation or friend won't hesitate to throw you out if you over stay your welcome..
Re: Do I Invest The Money Here Or Travel Out?? by kelpat581(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
Traveling to go and work,but I'm feeling lik it's better I start a business..
Re: Do I Invest The Money Here Or Travel Out?? by mekaboy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Where r u traveling to with $4500?
Re: Do I Invest The Money Here Or Travel Out?? by gbolany: 4:38am On Mar 04, 2015
We can give you counselling to make the a wise decision based on your question, send me an email at glanconsultingng@yahoo.com or call 09037372979
Re: Do I Invest The Money Here Or Travel Out?? by bobkezel(m): 6:56am On Mar 04, 2015
If you have strong connection that can get you better something abroad,then travel. But if are travelling to where you know nobody, just to start from square zero, abeg stay for 9ja and invest, you will pick up before you know it. And also you should put your age and marital status into consideration. Beware of those rats here that want you to contact them privately. Contact them at your own risk.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know About Youwin / Paypal Working On Providing Full Service For Nigeria et al / Ac Yafeng West Afica. Have A Joint Venture With Us For All Construction Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.