Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,542 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Jonathan Described As An ATM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Described As An ATM (527 Views)

Why the white Missionaries described Igbos As superior Negros / Buhari Described As A Western Puppet By Russian TV (video) / Igbos Were Actually Described As Practising Jews. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Described As An ATM by funcampus: 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
I saw this on Facebook, and it was written by Rahaman Onike. Some Nigerians on Facebook reacted to President Jonathan's decay spending political strategy. Read below......

Money is indeed required for logistics by political parties but when it becomes instrument for lobbying in politics one is bound to worry. In the present situation, GEJ seems to rely on power of money to woo the voters than to raise issues of development and to talk about his manifesto. A lot of millioniares and even billioniares had emerged through his re-election bid. The ill-gotten wealth are being distributed to the clergy men, traditional rulers, opinion leaders and other interest groups. If not that my conscience is not for sales, I would have been receiving parts of the national cake. It beats my imagination that GEJ could turn himself to ATM, even when his electoral fortune is becoming a dashed hope. Money or no money,Nigerians are determined to bring about change. It will be honourable for GEJ to loose and handover peacefully than to be disgraced out of power. When it is time, sources of the election campaign funds shall be investigated and Nigerians will be shocked to the bone marrows that our common wealth that had been stolen are being distributed to individuals across the geo- political zones to canvass support.

Source: http://www.naijagistngossips.com/2015/03/president-goodluck-jonathan-is-now-atm.html

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Described As An ATM by Eggcelent(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
The only painful thing on personal basis is that I'm yet to see the money despite residing in the SW which is reportedly the battleground for vote canvassers.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Described As An ATM by KwoiZabo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
If GEJ is an ATM then Amaechi is a Token and Tifnubu is MasterCard. angry
Re: Jonathan Described As An ATM by Adminisher: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jonathan does not even ask for your pin number. Just insert the card and money is coming out. There is so much mindless spreading of $$$s now that this man's PhD is under serious doubt. No educated human being behaves without decorum in this manner.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Strong And Ready To Loot Nigeria Till 2019 / Boko Haram:regional Troops Retake Damasak From Boko Haram / Agwai How Can U Bite The Finger That Fed You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.