Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,005 members, 7,849,063 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Business Ideas Please!!!!!!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Business Ideas Please!!!!!!!! (495 Views)

16 Business Ideas In Agriculture For Young Entrepreneurs / Learning Agric Business Ideas / Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas Please!!!!!!!! by FestacGuy: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hi folks,

After working hard and through some self preservation, I have been able to save 2 million naira. I know that's not a lot of money to some of you guys out there, but to some of us out here, its a real struggle. I have decided to go into business myself. The problem is I have been unable to decide which line to go into. My first inclination was cat fish and poultry farming. However, I'm also welcome to listen to other lucrative business ideas. Please I need constructive ideas and not negative ones. I'm not looking to get rich over night, but I'm not looking to lose money either. Thanks folks.
Re: Business Ideas Please!!!!!!!! by Tocheagle(m): 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
inbox me . For a great idea
Re: Business Ideas Please!!!!!!!! by kennethalice(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
from the research i have done so far and i think i will try venture into it ....plantain plantation is not bad and if you have a good direction and advise of someone with the know how of the plantain plantation , in 3 years your 2 mill will be like 6 mill . but please make sure you do you marketing research of how to sell your product and how to get a good sucker to begin with and alot of land too. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Buy Any Brand Of RICE In Bulk Rate #5,500 Per Bag Cal 07065186857 / p / Pls Help Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.