Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train (361 Views)

Is This Picture Of Gej's Train Really True Or It Was Photoshoped? / I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today / Gej's Train Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train by chibecanglobal(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson and
her daughter Purity avoided the
incessant traffic gridlock on Lagos
roads, especially the Ikeja axis, on
Monday, by taking a ride on one of
the fully air-conditioned trains
commissioned by the Goodluck
Jonathan’s administration.
According to Mercy
Johnson, she decided to
take the train to Ikeja
instead of going through
traffic in Lagos. She
posted a picture of
herself and daughter on
her instagram page
with the caption
‘Traffic emergency
last night.. Ran
with my heels off,
Purity & I caught
the train to Ikeja.
No dulling’
She also posted a video of them on
the train with the caption ‘Purity
and I braved a train ride to Ikeja…
Not Everytime Endure Lagos Traffic
for 5 Hours, Sometimes….take the
tube!’
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/mercy-johnson-daughter-avoid-lagos-traffic-by-riding-gejs-train/
GEJ is the transformer of our generation!!!.
Let us. just acknowledge this!

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Be Bias With Your Thought By Okeyode Moyosore / Hurray Those Of Us Who Live Abroad And Want A Naija Wife/man Your Day Has Come. / 00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.