Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) (12041 Views)

Download Myfree Report To Learn How To Make Profitable Investment In Agriculture / Youth Employment In Agriculture Business Plan For People In Ogun State / Youth Employment In Agriculture Programs ( YEAP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by stagger: 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
mfm04622:

It is very simple. How do one apply? The process for YOUWIN was well known with a website and frequent adverts. After the launch, nothing was heard untill we heard people have been selected. How do we key into this is my question

The program will be rolled out nationwide and will absorb 20,000 youths per state. The vendor in my area is getting me the paper. When it comes I will put the info up.

But for a stupid woman to drag my wife into her argument and turn it personal, I won't take it.

1 Like

Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by noblefarm: 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
jasper7:
cut it out guys, this is becoming a bit embarrassing. There's no need to shove our opinions each other's throat. If I object to your beliefs it doesn't mean I am attacking you. For all we know, any of the both parties can be right/wrong. My own belief is that nobody is completely right and nobody is completely wrong.

Personally my spirit doesn't agree with most government grants and all those their program because of personal reasons and experience. but I encourage anybody who wants to try to keep trying, you never know where your help is.

In other news, Thai Agro Agribusiness Summit 13 & 14 of march.

Jasper no forget my sit ooo, in your farm "Tuesday live" lol, hope the deal still Stands?
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by jasper7(m): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
noblefarm:

Jasper no forget my sit ooo, in your farm "Tuesday live" lol, hope the deal still Stands?
You know I can't. my word is my bond.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by noblefarm: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
jasper7:

You know I can't. my word is my bond.

pls send me (on whatsapp) the number I can call u with, ur whatsapp number is not going, thanks
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by stagger: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
I have got the paper. I will break down the infornation when I get home. Pls those people who have nothing sensible to say should stay away because I dey vex now.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by staga: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2015
Well,

I put up the YEAP advertorial and I ended up getting banned by the spambot. So I hope the mods will do the needful and restore my account and put up the advertorial again.

Until then I have signed off.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by senatorken01(m): 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
stagger:

The program will be rolled out nationwide and will absorb 20,000 youths per state. The vendor in my area is getting me the paper. When it comes I will put the info up.

But for a stupid woman to drag my wife into her argument and turn it personal, I won't take it.
I dey wait for d update pls. the process . Thanks
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by staga: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
I put the update up and was banned. Up till now not yet unbanned and the update was removed.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by kindoe01: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2015
@staga pls could you send the advert of yeap to me kindoe01@yahoo.com, am still battling with a vendor to get it for me. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by Cee9(m): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2015
@staga do send me the advertorial too:smartkidd@yahoo.com thank u
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by stagger: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2015
There is no way I can send the advert to you all individually. It is a full page advert. I summarized it here and posted it, yet the post was taken off and I was banned in addition.

Rather, get the mods to recover that deleted thread and put it back here. I have no time and energy to start posting the whole advert again.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by nennin(m): 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
@stagger pls can you help us by giving us the main points pls thanks
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by nennin(m): 11:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
or you can use whatsapp here is my no 08185644760 thanks
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by staga: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2015
nennin:
@stagger pls can you help us by giving us the main points pls thanks

I just told you I was banned trying to put up a summary. Sorry can't risk another ban.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by excess4luv: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2015
@ stagger, can u help us with the print media names that has the adverts
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by stagger: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
excess4luv:
@ stagger, can u help us with the print media names that has the adverts

Can you please go to the first three posts of this thread? I wonder why Nigerians are very bad at reading. This thread has only two pages, yet someone is asking for information that is available on the first few posts which I myself acted on and secured the news paper. Haba!
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by staga: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
For everyone's benefit, I will compile the advert points again and put it on 4shared website. When I am thru I will put the link up here.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by stagger: 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
Batch 1 YEAP Participating States are:

Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Enugu, Imo, Ogun, Lagos, Kaduna, Katsina, Niger, Benue, Bauchi, Gombe and FCT.

Program is to empower five hundred nagropreneurs per state and twenty thousand market-oriented producers (rural youths) per state. Priority value chains are:

Poultry, fish farming, sheep and goat production, bull fattening, welding and fabrication, repair and maintenance of agric equipment, footwear and leather goods manufacture, cassava production and processing, rice production and processing, soybeans production and processing, cocoa production and processing, oil palm production and processing, sorghum production and processing, maize production and processing, wheat production and processing, groundnut production and processing, snailery, grasscutter production, bee keeping and honey production, tomato production and processing, orchad establishment and agric extension services.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by stagger: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Each participating state will be supported for three years. FMARD therefore invites Nagropreneurs (graduates) and Rural Youths (school leavers) of age 18-35 years to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to be accompanied with the following information:

Name
Sex
Date of birth
Place of residence
Contact details
Tertiary institution attended
Academic qualification with date
Letter of attestation from ward/community head
Evidence of company registration where applicable.

You must submit photocopies of birth certificate/age declaration, evidence of academic qualification, tertiary institution attended (nagropreneurs) and letter of attestation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by stagger: 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
VALUE CHAIN ACCORDING TO GEOPOLITICAL ZONE

NORTH CENTRAL
Rice, fish farming, poultry, maize, soybean, groundnut, apiculture, cassava, horticulture, welding and fabrication of agric equipment.

NORTH WEST
Rice, fish farming, poultry, maize, groundnut, apiculture, tomato, sorghum, horticulture, welding and fabrication + repairs and maintenance of agric equipment.

NORTH EAST
Rice, fish farming, poultry, maize, sorghum, wheat, horticulture, welding and fabrication + repairs and maintenance of agric equipment.

SOUTH WEST
Rice, fish farming, poultry, cocoa, snailery, grasscutter, apiculture, cassava, welding and fabrication + repairs and maintenance of agric equipment.

SOUTH SOUTH
Rice, fish farming, poultry, oil palm, snailery, grasscutter, horticulture, apiculture, cassava, welding and fabrication + repairs and maintenance of agric equipment.

SOUTH EAST
Rice, fish farming, poultry, oil palm, snailery, grasscutter, horticulture, apiculture, cassava, welding and fabrication + repairs and maintenance of agric equipment.

1 Like

Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by stagger: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
SUBMISSION OF EOI DOCUMENT
Address EOIs to the Honourable Minister, Federal Ministry of Agric and Rural Development. Submission must be made in triplicate (one original and two copies), with selected value chain clearly written on top right corner of the envelope on or before 12 noon of Tuesday March 31, 2015 to this address:

The Secretary
Ministerial Tenders Board
Federal Ministry of Agric and Rural Development
Ground Floor, Room F001
FCDA Secretariat, Area 11,
Garki, Abuja

OR

State Directors
FMARD in the 12 states mentioned earlier.

Successful candidates will be notified by email, telephone, newspaper ads, ministry website, notice board of submission centres.

Make sure you collect your submission slip and register your EOI document at the submission centre. Consideration will be based on place of residence and NOT state of origin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by stagger: 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Thread bumped for the benefit of everyone concerned.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Just seeing this thread now....another agric e-fight.
All i see is negative and pessimistic comments.
If you can't contribute any positive idea or information,must you post to discourage others to take advantage of it?

I remember how the youwin programme was destructively criticised,many positive,optimistic,hardworking people were given millions of naira,

I remember how i was criticised and label it as falsehood when i stated in one of my thread about government given out loans to farmers,until i posted SMS evidences sent to me from BOA after the loan was disbursed into my account.
Some farmers were also given credit worth ten of millions

@stagger, you have done a great job here,there is no need of engaging in any e-fight.

I now know the reason why the gap between the highly successful and the not so successful people will always be wide.
Anyone that want to be a doubting thomas can say that its a propaganda and sit by till the opportunity pass them by.

People,you have two choices now; whether to be pessimistic and allow the opportunity to pass you by forever or you take the bold positive step and create the wealth agribusiness presents to you.

1 Like

Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by stagger: 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
If you can't contribute any positive idea or information,must you post to discourage others to take advantage of it?
I remember how the youwin programme was destructively criticised,many positive,optimistic,hardworking people were given millions of naira,
I remember how i was criticised and label it as falsehood when i stated in one of my thread about government given out loans to farmers,until i posted SMS evidences sent to me from BOA after the loan was disbursed into my account.
@stagger, you have done a great job here,there is no need of engaging in any e-fight.
I now know the reason why the gap between the highly successful and the not so successful people will always be wide.
Anyone that want to be a doubting thomas can say that its a propaganda and sit by till the opportunity pass them by.
People,you have two choices now; whether to be pessimistic and allow the opportunity to pass you by forever or you take the bold positive step and create the wealth agribusiness presents to you.

Well said. Those that have ears to hear should hear and take action. God opens up opportunities for people using these programs. Like I said, apply and give yourself a 50% chance of getting this grant, or criticize, yab government repeatedly and take no action and give yourself 0% chance of getting the grant.

A YouWIN 1 Winner recently gave an interview. See it here: http://enterprise54.com/i-dont-like-jonathan-i-doubted-youwin-initially-but-it-has-given-me-huge-sums-of-money-owambe-ceo/

You may hate the messengers, but don't hate the message. Most times, God uses the dirtiest containers to deliver His goodies to people.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by jethro2: 9:19am On Mar 15, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Yoruba said "Olowe mon owe ara eru ija lon ba"
Not commenting on your thread and allowing people swallow most of the lies you sprut takes the grace of God.
You don't want to go this way again....
Please watch what you write when it has anything to do with what i write.
its obvious your so called boss is an internet farmer. My time are so precious that i can no longer afford a seconds for people that claims to know but knows nothing.
Be warned
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by stagger: 10:21am On Mar 15, 2015
jethro2:

Yoruba said "Olowe mon owe ara eru ija lon ba"
Not commenting on your thread and allowing people swallow most of the lies you sprut takes the grace of God.
You don't want to go this way again....
Please watch what you write when it has anything to do with what i write.
its obvious your so called boss is an internet farmer. My time are so precious that i can no longer afford a seconds for people that claims to know but knows nothing.
Be warned

This stupid woman. Can you get away from here please? All you do is to quarrel and fight. After the last insult you made on my wife, I was somehow wishing to come to that Owerri meeting to confront you personally but at the end it is not worth it. Better respect yourself before this goes to the next level.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by jethro2: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2015
stagger:

This stupid woman. Can you get away from here please? All you do is to quarrel and fight. After the last insult you made on my wife, I was somehow wishing to come to that Owerri meeting to confront you personally but at the end it is not worth it. Better respect yourself before this goes to the next level.
The mad cow.
Unlike you i never insult your wife rather i marvel at her courage for coping with duck brain like you.
ohhhhhhh. Your ignorance will never seize to amaze me.
Empty barrels makes the loudest noise.
Still exhibiting your rat brain.
Not suprise a bit
I was taught right. Not venting frustration on innocent people
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
mods!
Please ban these two.
Offense- rule no 2.

over and out.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

@legsup,
This was not necessary.
The e-fight was fought a long time ago and forgotten. u just came here and spilled blood.
Re: Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
@all, plz apply. its a 50/50 chance.

I have seen two ppl dt won youwin.5million grant each. One was for daycare cenret in ph. The other was a producer. These two were fresh graduates.
The brother of the lady dt won for d daycare is my neighbour and close friend. They came to me when they were trying to make up.money to pay for the rent for the bulding she got for her daycare. You-win.pays money in stages after visits. For her to receive the first instalment, she was to secure the location.....
After the you win team came for the inspection, they paid her and the money she borrowed have been paid back. To win the you win 10milla, it has to be an existing business and you have to impress d team. I heard of a husband and wife that won dt too. Its free money as u are nt paying d govt back, bt u have to use it for the purpose its meant for. The team after disbursing the money still pays you visits for abt a year.

I just hope this YEAP will be like youwin and.not like other projects mapped to fund campaign team.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs / Acres Of Farmland Available For Sale In Ibadan / Agric Grant From Federal Ministry Of Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.