Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK (1426 Views)

Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum / I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose / Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by zomby(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Fayose bashing Buhari as old and sick is totally wrong
FFK bashing Tinubu as having chronic bad breath and Lai Mohamed as diaper wearer, is also completely wrong.

This is no longer politics, in fact, it is more like deviating into a danger zone, which will not benefit anyone that is involved.

Therefore, as the president and the number one man of this nation, now is the time for Jonathan to set aside politics/ do or die election strategy, and use this opportunity to show Nigerians his sensible side and his leadership skills, by slowing down these 2 lost goats (Fani Kayode and Fayose).
This move will not only bring back sanity, but will also show that Jonathan is not as daffy as he has been labelled in the past.

Fayose and Fani Kayode continue to allow their stup1dity to trim down PDP chance to win the next presidential election. And it is too bad that no one within Jonathan's camp is smart enough to realize this fact.

2 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by onyengbu: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
zomby:
FFK bashing Tinubu as having chronic bad breath and Lai Mohamed as diaper wearer, is also completely wrong.

This is no longer politics, in fact, it is more like deviating into a danger zone, which will not benefit anyone that is involved.

Therefore, as the president and the number one man of this nation, now is the time for Jonathan to set aside politics/ do or die election strategy, and use this opportunity to show Nigerians his sensible side and his leadership skills, by slowing down these 2 lost goats (Fani Kayode and Fayose).
This move will not only bring back sanity, but will also show that Jonathan is not as daffy as he has been labelled in the past.

Fayose and Fani Kayode continue to allow their stup1dity to trim down PDP chance to win the next presidential election. It is too bad that no one among Jonathan's camp is smart enough to realize this fact.

If only APC slowed down Liar Muhammed, Amechi and Tinubu when they were partying by insulting GEJ maybe Nigerians will pity them.
I think its too late shaa.
Election is around the corner and FFK has delivered all the necessary lethal doses of APC extinguishers!
Stopping him now is inconsequential!

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by Ikengawo: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2015

2 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by madridguy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
To me it is total rubbish. I imagine what their allies outside the country will be saying. So bad
Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by SeverusSnape(m): 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ikengawo:
See his sickly face.
Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by ozoigbondu: 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
OP has APC slowed down lair mohammed and Amaechi the crazy one not forgetting that midget el rufai.This men has contuined pouring insults on Jonathan.Now jonathan has this two to checkmate them and pour insults on their candidate pa buhari and you want them to slow down never going to happen

APC attack dogs has been barking for too long and PDP just recently unleashed and their beast and you are already begging for slow.The attack never begin sef

3 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by SeverusSnape(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
zomby:

Fayose and Fani Kayode continue to allow their stup1dity to trim down PDP chance to win the next presidential election. And it is too bad that no one within Jonathan's camp is smart enough to realize this fact.

Where were you when liar mohammed and Amaechi were doing their's
Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by GeneralBosco: 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

See his sickly face.
[/s]

Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by Kennywills7(m): 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Last time i checked, there is freedom of speech
So they are both free to say whatever they wish to say and gej will not deprive dem of their right to speak or express themselves
Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by ozoigbondu: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
APC started this smear campagin of insults and tantrums.PDP learnt it from them and are already better at it
Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by slimfit1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
GET till 2015 has no plans for this country that's why they are focusing on areas that doesn't matter to us. They are tired of lying to us themselves. You think Fayose will focus on turning Ekiti to a serious state.

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by SeverusSnape(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
Whether you like it or not, Its GEJ till 2019, include SeverusSnape there.

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by GeneralBosco: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Whether you like it or not, Its GEJ till 2019, include SeverusSnape there.
You're an irrelevant GEJ Supporter.

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by SeverusSnape(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
GeneralBosco:

You're an irrelevant GEJ Supporter.
Hehehehehehehehehehe... You don't know me. wink cheesy
You must be new here.

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by GeneralBosco: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You must be new here.
September 2014?? grin
You're an irrelevant GEJ supporter..no offence

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by zomby(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Being Jonathan's supporter is not such a thing to be proud of.

Sorry /\/\/\/\

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by azzima(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
onyengbu:

If only APC slowed down Liar Muhammed, Amechi and Tinubu when they were partying by insulting GEJ maybe Nigerians will pity them.
I think its too late shaa.
Election is around the corner and FFK has delivered all the necessary lethal doses of APC extinguishers!
Stopping him now is inconsequential!
is this the SAME FFK that was insulting GEJ left and right before they gave him FOOD??. JOHN MCCAIN saw an increase in the polls when he wisely asked his campaign to tone down the OBAMA IS A MUSLIM JIHAD noise . He showed another level of statesmanship. But I understand , how can a man that is incapable of being an ordinary high school PRINCIPAL ever conceive that wisdom?. MUMU NIGERIANS!!!
Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by azzima(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You must be new here.
Ode!!...As if Nairaland pays you salary...get a job jor!
Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by SeverusSnape(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
GeneralBosco:

September 2014?? grin
You're an irrelevant GEJ supporter..no offence
And you?... February this year, with no followe. Who is irrelevant?... It's you. grin
Ask all your fellow Almajiris, they know me. I'm their nightmare
Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by SeverusSnape(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
azzima:
Ode!!...As if Nairaland pays you salary...get a job jor!
Foolish Almajiri like you. Get out, stupid son of ten fathers.
Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by GeneralBosco: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

And you?... February this year, with no followe. Who is irrelevant?... It's you. grin
Ask all your fellow Almajiris, they know me.
Run along boy, I know exactly what I mean..figure it out.
Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by SeverusSnape(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Run along boy, I know exactly what I mean..figure it out.
Almajiri like you, wanting to be relevant on nairaland, you're a personae non grata, rename yourself Genbuhari. grin
Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by azzima(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Almajiri like you, wanting to be relevant on nairaland, you're a personae non grata, rename yourself Genbuhari. grin
Too many Children on Nairaland these days......This is just it's residue.
Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by SeverusSnape(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
azzima:
Too many Children on Nairaland these days......This is just it's residue.
Too many Almajiris on Nairaland these days, you're a perfect example.
Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by zomby(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Too many Almajiris on Nairaland these days, you're a perfect example.
If you're older than 19 years old, I will advise you to go and hug a transformer.....

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by onyengbu: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
azzima:
is this the SAME FFK that was insulting GEJ left and right before they gave him FOOD??. JOHN MCCAIN saw an increase in the polls when he wisely asked his campaign to tone down the OBAMA IS A MUSLIM JIHAD noise . He showed another level of statesmanship. But I understand , how can a man that is incapable of being an ordinary high school PRINCIPAL ever conceive that wisdom?. MUMU NIGERIANS!!!
Dont worry, this is Nigeria. It doesnt work that way around here.
Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by masseratti: 12:09am On Mar 04, 2015
You forgot Faka.she said they should stone them
Re: If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK by zomby(m): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
PDP is finally paying attention.
Fayose has been systematically denounced by his party. Fani Kayode is next.

PDP finally declared that Fasoye is not speaking for the party. This should have been done many months ago.

The national leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party has said Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State was not speaking for the party on the call for the sacking of the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Prof. Attahiru Jega.

Fayose had called for the sacking of Jega, adding that if President Goodluck Jonathan goes ahead to remove him, heaven will not fall.

But the party said the governor was merely expressing his personal opinion and that his statement should not be construed to mean the position of the party on the issue.

Deputy National Chairman of the Party, Prince Uche Secondus, stated this in an interview with journalists in Abuja on Thursday.

He said, “We are not fighting Jega. The opinion expressed by the governor of Ekiti State on the INEC chairman remains his own. He’s not speaking for the party.”

He further denied that the PDP was pressured or is pressuring the President to sack Jega, saying, “never, nothing like that is even cooking. There is no plan to remove Jega,” adding that the party has “absolute confidence in INEC and its leadership.”

Secondus also boasted that the PDP will win ‎the 2015 election comfortably, adding that the party will not bribe voters to return President Jonathan into office.

“We won’t bribe voters to return the President into office. As a matter of fact, we have never bribed voters before, during or after elections,” he added.

Secondus, who said the PDP is ready for the 2015 elections, said it has decentralised their campaigns from wards to the polling units, stressing therefore that claims that it was afraid of the use of Permanent Voter Cars and card readers were not true.

While responding to allegations that PDP is jittery over the use of card readers, Secondus said “Not at all. You know this is the first time that the party is going to try this technology.

“I think that this misinformation by APC must be corrected. The PDP is not against card readers. The PDP believes that INEC should test it and it should be in perfect condition, so that we don’t run into problems.

“So that on that day, we don’t have problems of it working in some areas and in other areas it won’t work.

“Since it is the first time we will adopt this technology, it should be in perfect condition so that people will not have cause to complain. This is the position of the party and I want to make it clear to Nigerians that the PDP is not against the card reader but we urge INEC to test run them so that they will be in perfect condition on election days.”

www.punchng.com/news/fayose-didnt-speak-for-us-on-jega-pdp/

(1) (Reply)

2015: Why North Will Vote For Jonathan – Bafarawa, Saidu / Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock. / Why Did Italian Prime Minister Wear Bullet-proof Vest To Visit Kenya’s President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.