Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? (3415 Views)

10 Things You Must Know And Have Before Creating A Blog / Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site / How Much Will You Charge A Client To Put Up An Ad-banner On Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hello Web gurus!
I am really interested in having a professional blog.

If you're a web guru kindly state your charges and also a link to your blog for a review.
Thank you.
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
Godditex:
Hello Web gurus!
I am really interested in having my own blog (responsive) combine with bulk sms for personal and information dissemination.

How do I go about having it taking the cost,success factor and skills into consideration
Thank you.
contact me using the details on nairaguide.com grin
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by hayPizzle(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Godditex:
Hello Web gurus!
I am really interested in having my own blog (responsive) combine with bulk sms for personal and information dissemination.

How do I go about having it taking the cost,success factor and skills into consideration
Thank you.
i can help you build a blog[cheap+affordable,domain name,hosting,seo optimized]i will also tell u how you can manage it..mail me ayohaypizzle@gmail.com
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 04, 2015
hayPizzle:
i can help you build a blog[cheap+affordable,domain name,hosting,seo optimized]i will also tell u how you can manage it..mail me ayohaypizzle@gmail.com
You haven't even shown me your previous work or blog, you just need money.
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by hilaryiwens05: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by maekhel(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2015
Godditex:
Hello Web gurus!

If you're a web guru kindly state your charges and also a link to your blog for a review.
Thank you.

www.tutorialslodge.com
Check nd lets discus on meziemichael at gmail dot com
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by Mayfrank(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2015
Check chinedurylan.com and get back to me @ 07062357566
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by donsheddy1(m): 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Godditex:
Hello Web gurus!

Thank you.
www.ent-redefined.com 08031975415
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by mrvictor: 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Vivid Blue Multimedia
www.vividblueng.com
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by henryobinna(m): 5:44am On Mar 05, 2015
Godditex:
Hello Web gurus!

Thank you.
guy go to this thread; www.nairaland.com/2173472/create-blog-custom-everything-low
a link to my blog is on my signature(view both mobile n pc version cos its very responsive), as you can see my price is the lowest you can see.
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by dwebdesign(m): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2015

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).

Blog designed: http://www.47vibez.com
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by hayPizzle(m): 9:57am On Mar 05, 2015
Godditex:
kip calm bro,i never ask you any money,and if u are looking 4 my latest work www.naijajazz.com
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by Sanuzi(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Godditex:
Hello Web gurus!

Thank you.

• GET A CORPORATE ,
• E-COMMERCE WEBSITE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS,
• WEBHOSTING WITH FREE DOMAIN,
• CUSTOMIZED FORUM,BLOG &BULKSM SET-UP,
• MOBILE APPS&VIDEO TRAININGS,
• SCHOOL,HOTEL,OFFICE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARES,
• @ WWW.AFRICANWEBSERVICE.COM
• 07038641600 BB:7B663F3A
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2015
I wont want to say much, because i have already built a reputation for myself.
I have done several websites both international and local at affordable prices.

I dont just design your website, but build your business online. Offering you free advice on how to expand your targets and lead.

Visit http://www.apeledesigns.com and lets reason together. You wont regret.

Websites
Company website
Social communities
Shopping sites that accept mastercard payment or just cash on delivery
Forums
School websites
Hotel booking sites
Event websites
Personal blogs
Online radio

Find me on whatsapp 0815 397 3028
Or bbm 556560BD
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by Danyl(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
I still my blog project archive I cn give you at a token. check my.blog here- http://ibloggos.com. Everything is set just a matter of whether you love my responsive designs. my whatzap number is 0 8 0 3 0 8 2 7 9 7 1
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by semasir: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
Your job description will actually determine your price but with #35,000 at least, you get one with less hastle and headache. See www.newspunch.org and www.currentnewsnow.com- these two have got traffic of about 50,000+ per day

Godditex:
Hello Web gurus!

Thank you.
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by amorebise(m): 8:16am On Mar 26, 2015
I can help you build a SOLID blog you would be proud of. My personal blog can be found at http://themorebisepost.com, and you can find my company's main blog at http://cloudpitcher.com/blog, They work well across all devices (responsive) and we can build in email newsletters into the system for you. Get in touch.

Call/Whatsapp: 07032035625, BBM: 28CA1FCC
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by Orbtech: 10:59am On Mar 27, 2015
Bloggers‬,take your ‪Blog‬ to the ‪next‬ level on
www.allblogsdirectory.com
where ‪Millions‬ of people find blogs on their ‪‎favourite‬ topics.
‪World‬ No. 1 Blog ‪Search‬ ‪Engine‬ and Blog ‪Directory‬.
Absolutely Free!!!
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 09, 2015
anybody interested in buying a weblog www.slicereports.com should pls send a mail to us at admin@slicereports.com or call 08184998845.
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2015
Godditex:
Hello Web gurus!

Thank you.

If u serious call 08068280130 now.
Thats all
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by newsdey(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2015
If you are serious with it contact me, I will design it for you at an affordable price, I have many wp themes and blogger template.. you can visit my site for review http://newsdey.com
here is an example of site I design peleonline..com
realngnews..com
Sif you really mean it, message me on whatsapp with 08035173008
email address newsdey.com@gmail.com
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by AdejorLawrence(m): 7:06am On Jan 30, 2016
ok
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by AdejorLawrence(m): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
www.makemoneyin9ja.com Is available for just 10k. Contact me on 07037089555 if need it.
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by joe4866: 12:38am On Jul 19, 2016
Hehe... Brother easy.
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by joe4866: 12:39am On Jul 19, 2016
Bro, how much can I charge for a professional blog.
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by Chigozie1(m): 2:49am On Jul 19, 2016
Check these guys out.

They built my own Blog ([url]nextyearlife.com[/url]) for me, and I fell in Love with it.
Their pricing depends on what exactly they do for you
I got to know the importance of a clean, responsive website wen I researched on how to get Google adsense approval.
I don't like much talk, just check them out

[url]penstrap.com[/url]

They have other great works and its on their site

[url]penstrap.com[/url]

Make sure you insist on a clean, responsive blog.
Its good for branding
Re: How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? by femo4greatness(m): 3:35am On Jul 19, 2016
check out this site designed by me.. www.read2leadng.com . Very attractive, responsive and very cheap. ur professional blog will be up within one week. call/whatsapp: 07065509677

(1) (Reply)

Download Over 170 Private And Master Resale Rights Ebooks / SMF 2.0 Beta 4 Help Needed / Read What Adsense Replied On Their Second Review Of My Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.