Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever (33548 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever / Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by steppin: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
Abeg, who is Seun Kuti? The only Kuti I know is Fela and Femi.
Every mumu with a twitter account can now write crap and post for people to read.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by missionmex(m): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
Canery way chop pepper na I'm dey sing pass.
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by yokiti: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Waiting for some people to accuse him of collecting bribe from APC because this is against their candidate in the forth coming election.
There is no hiding place for this outgoing government again.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by freshcvv(m): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
The major people that are destroying Nigeria are all in or friends of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by highlyhonoured7: 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
shocked
grin
Hmmmm dis fela children makes me laff very funny dudes...God bless nigeria and U.S.A
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by symbianDON(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
well said

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by kindnyce(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
EVEN A DERANGED FELLA LIKE SEUN KNOWS DAT GEJ IS A FAILED LEADER...

LOOKING AT THE WAY THE NATION IS GOING..

DOLLAR 204..

FUEL SCARCITY AT ITS PEAK..

WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?

GMB/PYO

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by tola9ja: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=21pt]god bless kuti family [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by bluesaint(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Even junkies attract attention from educated youths in my country. Its very shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by DinoAnnberry(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
See this idiot o. It's your father we know jarew. After Osibanjo's visit u don dey talk shit shocked. If fela was around, who would he vote for?. Keep the answer child. tongue

GEJ till 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by LewisO: 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Seun Kuti is a sooth-sayer! cool
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by chemmerfrank(m): 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
We don hear you...

NEXT!!!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by Solowande(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ur fat her is nigeria worst smoker of weed ever. GEJ2019

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by tola9ja: 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
AmucheJane:
GEJ till 2019.

cerebral deranged

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by nijanigga: 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
Zenoniseay:
yes i have a vision that osinbanjo bribe him.
but what did seun said that is untrue?
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by nijanigga: 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by Jenkizo: 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
It's only in Banana Republic that somebody like David Mark will be a Senate President after what he and IBB did to Abiola.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by jzdoberman: 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Seun u don try but if ur SK don finish let me know for more supply. So you don forget ur root begin follow APC for small CHANGE!!!
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by betacitizen(m): 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
Kingspin:
But he was presidemt before?
As a president; he settled our debt,
Paid of $50m loan within few days of assumption and cleared the country's debt

During his time; the fear of Buhari was the begining of wisdom, any public office holder who wanted to steal our moneymust think twice.

On devaluation:He Refused to devalue the Naira, doyou know the value of naira today?

Under Jonathan:
As at September 2010(6 Months After Jonathan ascended to power), Nigeria's Debt was $4.53 billion. As at today, Nigeria's debt stand at $66.99 billion. Yet The country still suffers High Unemployment rate and relatively lack of Infracstructure.

Under Jonathan;
1) Ministers Stella Odua is walking a free woman despite Her 1ndictment by Presidential Committee, Senate Committee, HoReps on the N260m bullet proof cars. She's even aspiring for the Senate.
2. Corrupt convict Alamesiegha was pardoned in less than 8 years after his conviction for corruption by the Administration
3. Femi Otedola, Ifeanyi Ubah, Dizieani Maduekwe and other Subsidy THIEVEs 1ndicted by Presidential Panel and Parliamentary Panel for billions of DOLLAR fraud, are walking scot free..Coincidentally, Maduekwe is the Petroleum Minister and Chairman of NNPC and Ifeanyi Ubah is the leader of TAN Group Campaign-that advocated for Jonathan's reelection.
4. Alleged Corrupt Officials in the ruling and opposition parties are walking scot free. Some of them have corruption case withdrawn by the Government eg Presidential allies Fani Kayode and Mohamed Abacha. Some have their conviction upturned for "flimsy" reasons.eg Olabode George.
5. despite the High corruption in every sector, NO HIGH PROFILE conviction has been made by the administration.
6. The President Publicly said "Stealing Is Not Corruption"

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by nijanigga: 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by personal59: 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
"I said am voting for Buhari, Gej supporters said that i shud go and hug transformer, i hugged transformer for 12 hours and nothing happen cause there was no light!"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by nwadiuko1(m): 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Too much marijuana

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
SuperModerator:
Were are those _PDPigs that were happy when he said he won't vote for GMB. grin grin grin

C?ome and castigate him nownow tongue tongue tongue

Click like for GMB
!
Click share for Buhari?:

No chance for GEJ tongue
wen una osinbajo don bribe dem finish hw seun no go com out com talk rubish, I knw fela will not b proud of dat boy.
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
Every Nigerian past presidents punished Fela because of his gross indiscipline and Igbo concept/ Indian hemp addiction. If Seun likes his father's Igbo concept,he should follow suit.
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by danypoolson(m): 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
pendy79:
Afrobeat singer and son of legendary afro beat Artiste, Fela Kuti, Seun Kuti took to Facebook to rant about how Senator David Mark ‘teargased’ him while he was only ten years old and how IBB and David mark are Anti democracy;

IBB and Davis Mark and all the PDP Chiefs were anti democratic rule just 20 years ago. They killed and maimed the people that fought and marched for democracy. Any party that has imposed David Mark on our senate ( that man tear gassed me when I was ten years old in 93) and Babangida as its founder I mean it’s time we bury this party seriously.

A certain fan then asked him how much he was bribed by APC to say this and he subsequently went on to say;

The same amount they paid all ur generations for the years u hv been quiet nd not done shit for ur country.

it is the biggest folly to believe there is an angel in hell. Obasanjos tearing is not about that at all. It’s the usual obasanjo way of always forcefully imposing his own narrative. Underneath it all he is to blame for 80% of the problem

Now that’s the real question. Is BUHARI the change. I do not believe that one inch that’s why I am not seriously campaigning for him and against GEJ. I believe that a change from PDP will inspire the change we need. Young people can now see that we are not represented and we can no longer wait. We shall create our own platform for change

Jonathan has been the worst special interest driven president in the history of Africa. I don’t think Mobutu was this wicked. 365 days of scandal a year. I travel all over the world and people talk to me like I am stupid because of what happens in my country and there is no alarm.

Have u read our constitution? It’s not a democracy this was unilaterally created by the military and given to the people. Read it it’s there in the first page of the constitution. This is the pdp arrangement. People are shouting Tinubu as if IBB is not in pdp. IBB the enemy of democracy. Abacha family the killers of democracy advocates is now better than Tinubu a member of NADECO and a life long advocate of democracy. I know when this men were fighting to save this country. Where was Jonathan and all this pdp boys then? All enjoying life with the military now they want to change history right before our eyes? This democracy was fought for and its enemies are now the ones enjoying it.

I am getting sick and tired of this noise. Tinubu at one point has put his life on the line for this country. With my uncle dr beko Ransome kuti who never healed from the struggle and died a few years after. I lived with my uncle in his house and I know all those involved with NADECO

one thing I have realized is never to join issues with people using fake names. If u are confident of ur stance u will be able to defend it with ur identity not anonymously. FOI bill and independent efcc but bode George ex convict is still leader of pdp lagos. Now those years u are talking about military dictatorships we got third mainland bridge and second mainland bridge during military era. Petrol was less than 30 $ a barrel. Please over 16 years of pdp with 100 dollars a barrel minimum and u are shelling out mediocre projects. Abeg use ur real name then let’s take u can’t be God jungle boy and I discuss with u

I said Tinubu fought for nigerias democracy back in the day. Sacrificed his freedom and safety when it was most dangerous to do so. 8 years and 5 of it was run without federal allocation to the start because he was the only Yoruba leader to stand up to obasanjo who was ready to destroy us a second time for the northern agenda. And who killed bola Ige?

Now they are seeking votes not coup. And this is a democracy no one can decree anything. That’s a naive conclusion. Tinubu is not the same as IBB, never. I will not accept that

it is the biggest folly to believe there is an angel in hell. Obasanjos tearing is not about that at all. It’s the usual obasanjo way of always forcefully imposing his own narrative. Underneath it all he is to blame for 80% of the Yoruba troubles and 50% of nigerian troubles. So u can see how at the twilight of his existence he I desperately looking for glory. That is selfish it’s not collective. GEJ is not change.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/seun-kuti-blasts-ibb-mark-says-jonathan-is-the-worst-president-ever/
that young man don take weed.I only know Femi kuti not that unkept boy.what does he know about democracy.loud drum
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by Akinz0126(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
I said it before,and am still saying it again.Neither Pdp nor apc can table the change we are clamouring for.Nigerians wake up,Youth Una still dey slp ba?Its dawn on Us already.Day by day the road to election is getting more darker most Nigerians don't even know what to believe again,who to side with,who to embrace and who to despise.Only few of us can discern the truth from bunch of lies flowing on media every kinky day.No wonder we all face religious when we can no longer go forward and backward is too rough to return to.But I believe that Nigeria shall be great again by and large, the gap between the rich and the poor would be bridge sooner or latter.The JUMONG of Nigeria and the CITY HUNTER of this great nation would surely spring forth.Nigerians Never give up your hope.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by ghost1718(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
undecidedfala is UP today my best musician and HE always stand for the truth... So i wonder why u didn't learn from him undecidedundecided
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever by okotv(m): 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
nijanigga:
see where Nigeria is heading.
http://www.businessinsider.com/nigeria-is-running-out-of-gas-2015-3
This calls for serious concern. Please open a thread for this and let us not detail this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? / Troops Kill ISWAP Terrorists in Damasak, Borno (Photos) / Dino Melaye Mocks INEC Over Postponed Election (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.