Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo (35386 Views)

Photos Of Northern APC Governors Having Fun With Rochas Okorocha In IMO State / Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily / See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by dainformant(m): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ahead of the forthcoming presidential election which is billed to take place in March 28, 2015 and the governorship elections on April 11, anticipated die hard fans of the All Progressives Congress have shown their support for presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari and Kaduna state gubernatorial aspirant, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai as depicted in the photo below...

Source; National Helm
http:///zVSON

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
In less than 2 yrs they will be part of isis

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by CrazyScientist: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sssshhhuuu
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by SeverusSnape(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
In less than 2 yrs they will be part of isis
I concur... Very heartless bunch.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by mytime24(f): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Election pls cme nd go ooh,so dat sme dudes can tink well again

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by sayyid(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
dey also want change
sai Buhari

178 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by DuchessLily(f): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bloodthirsty fighters and bombers

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
Useless people, apc using dem stars while dem kids re schooling abroad. GEJ till tinubu is cured of mouth odour undecided!

38 Likes

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by Adetula1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
just wished this region was not in nigeria during the great mistake.alway thinking backwards.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by nwafuluozoh: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Never have I seen a group of swaggerless young guys as these. Non.sense!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by HzRF(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Election don near
Dem remember dem
Give them shirt of poor quality
Nxt is to kill wen bubu loose

10 Likes

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
DuchessLily:
Bloodthirsty fighters and bombers
nne be kiaful angry

9 Likes

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
good..Sai Buhari..GMB/PYO..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by LasgidyPort: 1:05am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Just look at them...These are the set of people that will kill Corp members and other innocent Nigerians if Buhari loses. undecided

These are not rioters but sensible youths. They look just like the other wise Nigerian youths you'll find in Port Harcourt, Lagos, UYO, Ibadan, Enugu, Aba, etc eager and ready for change!

GMB/PYO is our ticket to a prosperous future!

#DeliverYourStreet 4 GMB/PYO.

#Ihavedecided

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by mynaijadaily: 5:41am On Mar 04, 2015
Smooth criminals..one of Michael Jackson's track.

5 Likes

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by lacasa: 6:26am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Just look at them...These are the set of people that will kill Corp members and other innocent Nigerians if Buhari loses. undecided

Cry me a river
tongue

If it vex u go hang 4 high tension

#NigeriansWantBuhari

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by anonimi: 6:37am On Mar 04, 2015

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by Sanchez01: 6:44am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Sometimes, I'm forced to ask how you guys ever get it right. The guys in the picture are not seen with a machete, a gun, a bottle or catapults and you claim they'll declare war when GMB loses. It is imperative we see things the way they are and not turn the situation of things around just because we want them to suit our cause.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by dodoniyi: 6:48am On Mar 04, 2015
[b]I may be wrong with my analysis:

NOTE 1:
"...and claimimg that the Boko Haram is being used by political players."

NOTE 2:
If the UK findings will indict or expose the oppositions of this government like Buhari and co, then surely such information will not be a classified one.

However, before this news broke out, I was very sure that Jonathan and his government knew and still know more than what we think they know about the origin or the HIJACK of this insurgency.

Frankly, the UK findings may, with the high level of probability, expose this very government of their hidden activities as per the Chibok Girls Kidnap.

They might have discovered something strange about the finance and motive behind the deadly group.

That may be the reason why they think that should they release such high profile information or findings, it will surely affect the international relations between the two countries.

Oh! I still keep wondering why will the UK and US with some countries come here to help us fight Boko Haram but left us in less than a month wihout achieving what they came here for.

It is really hard to hear or see US embarks on a rescue mission without success even if it will take a long period to achieve it.

I still wonder why will US refuse to sell weapons to our government that claims to use the weapons to fight this deadly group.

Besides, during the time when an aircraft filled with huge amout of money, belonging to CAN president, was seized by the South African government, I do not know whether or not people noticed that the Boko haram activities in this country reduced drastically. Hmm! Coincidence? Hmm...

Till now, the names of the two Nigerians captured by the South African government are unknown and why that of the foreigner was clearly mentioned.

Why still keep the identity of these men if truly what the government said of the purpose of such black market dealings of such weapons are true?

Because of this, why do we keep hearing the "INVISIBLE" helicopter dropping weapons and food items in Maiduguri for the boko haram without the knowledge of the aviation ministry or any other relevant bodies? This is really impossible!

Why was Azazi killed weeks after when he alleged that PDP is boko haram and boko haram is PDP?

Why would the boko haram agents come to an area, and operated for like 4 or 5 hours uninterrupted or without any reprisal from the military men despite the fact that the states are under state of emergency?

If truly Buhari knows about this group,why can't the government take it serious to prosecute or sue him or reveal the evidence, not the daily propaganda linking him with the group just as they claimed they have enough evidence that he does not have a certificate?

If they have the evidence, I know very sure that FFK and Fayose will never keep silent on that even if the presidency cautions them.

Why would a presidential aide be interested in creating an email in a bid to link Sanusi to Boko haram but his efforts were exposed and failed?

Why will the government be interested now in reducing boko haram activities within 6 weeks recommended by them and not the early years of this deadly group when the cries of the innocent blood were so much -
may be for political reasons, OR
may br after seeing millions in that region being displaced and unable to obtain their PVCs OR
may be after seeing another millions being warned OR threatened not to come out during elections to vote OR
may be after seeing that thousands are really afraid to come outside to vote?

Why would our president in less than 24 hours after the kidnap of the Chibok Girls, go to Kano for campaign dance or skelewu - a mission accomplished abi?

WHY? WHY? WHY?

The Lord God searches through human hearts and knows with precision or perfection our thoughts and He will surely judge the wicked and their wicked ways.

IF THE POLICE FORCE, THE MILITARY FORCE AND OTHER ARMED FORCES IN THIS COUNTRY CANNOT REVEAL THE SOURCE OF FINANCE OF THIS DEADLY GROUP, THE PRAYER, WHICH IS THE SPIRITUAL FORCE THAT CONNECTS US TO HEAVEN WILL SOON FISH OUT THE SPONSORS WITH CONCRETE EVIDENCE BY FIRE OR BY FORCE.

Killing these boko haram boys without uprooting the roots ( i.e. Without revealing and arresting the sponsors) is an effort in futility.[/b]

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by shizzle11(m): 6:51am On Mar 04, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
nne be kiafulangry
You are very stewpid. Thunder fire those leprous fingers of yours you used in typing this nonsense! Who are you to threaten her? useless FOOL.

6 Likes

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by nellyjohn: 6:54am On Mar 04, 2015
If they like, let them change their surname to buhari, na them sabi.
GEJ till 2019

6 Likes

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by SeverusSnape(m): 6:58am On Mar 04, 2015
lacasa:

Cry me a river
tongue

If it vex u go hang 4 high tension

#NigeriansWantBuhari
Which Nigerians...

5 Likes

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 04, 2015
mytime24:
Election pls cme nd go ooh,so dat sme dudes can tink well again
babe no vex, I know that the election has taken the attention of nairaland guys off you. just be patient every thing will come back to normalcy soon.

2 Likes

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by SeverusSnape(m): 7:00am On Mar 04, 2015
Sanchez01:

Sometimes, I'm forced to ask how you guys ever get it right. The guys in the picture are not seen with a machete, a gun, a bottle or catapults and you claim they'll declare war when GMB loses. It is imperative we see things the way they are and not turn the situation of things around just because we want them to suit our cause.
So you expect them to take that photo with weapons?... No they won't. But come and see them in some weeks time when the inevitable happens, I know what I'm talking about.

5 Likes

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by igbeke: 7:21am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Bloody Vampires.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by boss1310(m): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2015
the irony of the whole thing is the westerners who are supporting buhari are doing so mainly because of their party APC not the person contesting.they seem to be unaware or nonchalant about the northern agenda which if realised will hurt even the western states and any non northern states.b4 feb 14 postponement they were warning every southerner what will be done to them if buhari loses as far as they are concerned every southerner is"nyamiri"i knw i can't get the spelling yet u see a southerner in southern state rooting for that same man(nawa o).
you can talk against GEJ freely even in Bayelsa but here we dont even contribute to elections topics let alone supporting goodluck unless you dont value your life,these people are too hostile
i wonder if people never learn from history,imagine Buhari a well known dictator and anti democrat being a civilian president.hmm
Bring Atiku instead

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by lewis33(m): 7:38am On Mar 04, 2015
Adetula1:
just wished this region was not in nigeria during the great mistake.alway thinking backwards.

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by killuminati(m): 8:05am On Mar 04, 2015
Adetula1
SeverusSnape
RevDesmondJuju
sayyid

^^^ e dey pain these motherfuckerrs above. Make dem go die!

#Chaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnngggggggeeeeeee!

7 Likes

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by killuminati(m): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2015
DuchessLily
Shizzle11

And these cockroaches.. They will all get smashed to extinction very soon. Awon oloshi!

2 Likes

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by Burger01(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2015
Sai Buhari

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki / Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today / Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.