Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan (16314 Views)

Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by mightycrown1(m): 7:58am On Mar 04, 2015
[size=20pt]Everybody is just waking up, even our certificateful but grammarless teacher,PS and FL is coming up. GMB u are too much. how i wish i have 1000000 PVCs that mean you have got my 1000000 votes. but not withstanding, my 1 PVC will ever be yours.
GMB continue to give them sleepless and senseless time.

vote integrity, vote GMB[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by fasbat(m): 7:59am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
She's right, Buhari is a fanatic misogynist.

The way I see that man, Women will suffer greatly under his regime, just like the taliban did in Afghanistan.

There is considerable gender equality under the Jonathan aadministration, Women can now hold key and sensitive positions of authority.

#Neveragain shall our women be subjected to this inhumane treatment
and you have seen Buhari's wife and daughters in puddah? Pure nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by Kelklein(m): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt] "The New York Times, one of the greatest and most
influential institutions in the world, has described
President Jonathan as a lousy president. Christiane
Amanpour described Jonathan as a failed head of
state. The Economists magazine described the
Jonathan government as a failed regime. General
Theophilus Danjuma says Jonathan is rewarding
crime and encouraging more people to go into it.
Senator McCain says Jonathan’s government is
practically not existing and therefore America
should just help Nigeria. Hilary Clinton says
Jonathan is running a government that is
supervising the siphoning of Nigeria’s resources.
This is the verdict of the world and there is no hope
again for President Jonathan and PDP in 2015".
Share share share to all Nigerians... Lets pray well
for d betterment of our dear country.. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by liricyst(m): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2015
Female empowerment? Really how is that in anyway among the top three problems we face in Nigeria? There are issues that they should discuss like how they would improve on each sector of the economy. Females have been empowered since the start of democracy under OBJ so that's not an achievement!

2 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by arewaqueen: 8:09am On Mar 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
I so much love this woman grin grin grin.But she is right muslims do lock up their women amd i don't put it above pa buhari to equate women to goats undecided

Can't wait to contuine enjoying her speeches till 2019 with her husband as president

I totally disagree with you. Am a Muslim married with kids and my husband doesn't lock me up. Also wearing purdah is a matter of choice.

If my husband takes care of all my needs tell me why i need to be walking around like some loose goat. For women who are expected to contribute their quota to the finances of the family , they have every reason to roam around. As for us, we are not obliged by law , religion or culture to do that but if i decide to do that is welcomed.

2 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by blesoh(f): 8:11am On Mar 04, 2015
freshcvv:

Nobody sidelined you, you simply sidelined yourself because you are not good enough to compete on a level playing ground. Stop looking for who to blame after all we have women all over the place doing well.
politically and who said am nt gud enof?guy run along its too early to start debating wid u.
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 04, 2015
Oga fayose don inspire mama peace oh, mama peace just dey yahn with vex
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by liricyst(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2015
Just imagine GEJ saying boldly to Christiane Amanpour of CNN that if Nigerians are happy about anything with his administration..it would be the improvement in the power sector!! Absolute Nonsense!!!! So if we in fact rebuff his claims with actual facts which is that power supply in Nigeria leaves much to be desired,then the president has actually just admitted that he did nothing for 6 years!!!

1 Like

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by killuminati(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2015
When will this dumb, fat and ugly widow shut her toilet pit up. Very irritating piece of sh'it! Is it Buhari that render your useless expired womb barren. Idiott! Fruitless piece of bullsh'it!
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by dominique(f): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2015
The other day she was saying that anybody that says 'Change' should be stoned. With due respect ma, please ZIP your mouth already! These videos are broadcasted all oved the world. You can imagine how the international communities are percieving us. What an uncouth first lady.

OgologoDimkpa:
Yes o!
Buhari once said he'll not have an office of a first lady meaning that women should go back and remain in the kitchen.

Buhari's government is anti-women embarassed

There is no such thing as 'Office of the first lady' in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. N4 billion is budgeted annually for this sham of an office. What tangible thing has been done by this so called office since it's existence. Please enlighten us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by blesoh(f): 8:13am On Mar 04, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Yes o!
Buhari once said he'll not have an office of a first lady meaning that women should go back and remain in the kitchen.

Buhari's government is anti-women embarassed
yes oh.women in ds admin had been recognize.
Let any fool try to mention me again

1 Like

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by philips70(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2015
bamdexfarms:

Are you sure its Nigeria's History u read? Because oby ezkwesili and dora akunyili were ministers under OBJ regime

That part has been deleted from history by Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, wife and sons. I read the Revised Standard Version authored by GEJ, wife and sons.

3 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by blesoh(f): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2015
philips70:

I just read through history and found out you are correct. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the first president that appointed a woman into his cabinet. I can even see he nominated a woman to replace Sambo in his next government and about half of the PDP governorship candidates in this next election are women nominated by Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Hypocrisy eats deeper than lead acid.
I FEEL UR PAINS,SORRY BRO GEJ TILL U WAKE UP FRM UR DREAM.

1 Like

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by killuminati(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Every man will wish to ve such a luving woman as a wife in d person of patience jonathan, our president is so lucky. Behind every successful man dere is a great woman. Mama jonathan we d brainless nigerian youths luv ya so much.
1 like
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by Jilov(m): 8:17am On Mar 04, 2015
TheOtherview:
[s][/s]

The party's official line, which Buhari will have to adhere to:

Source -- http://thisisbuhari.com/the-society-and-human-capital-development/
did he do it wen he was the head of state?
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by deebrain(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2015
Viruses detected after scanning Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan...........

Patience Jonathan,

Doyin Okupe,

Fani Kayode and the likes...

Remark: Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by philips70(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2015
blesoh:

I FEEL UR PAINS,SORRY BRO GEJ TILL U WAKE UP FRM UR DREAM.

You know in your heart you are the one dreaming. GEJ can't win a house of assembly elections in Bayelsa today. The gods of politics have left him. PVC and card readers are his present nightmares. He may wish to revert his name to Badluck Ebelemo Azikiwepreye Jonathan on May 29th 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2015
HzRF:

She's a great example, she believed in GEJ frm day 1,
More like she had no choice, neither did GEJ. Who in their right mind would want to procreate with either of them? If he wasn't President and he asked for your sister's hand in marriage would you approve? Or, if your brother tried to marry her 25 years ago would you have been happy that this uncouth, obese, illiterate woman would be your in law?

Say "Yes" to either question and I know you have neither standards nor class.

1 Like

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by onenaira007: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
She's right, Buhari is a fanatic misogynist.

The way I see that man, Women will suffer greatly under his regime, just like the taliban did in Afghanistan.

There is considerable gender equality under the Jonathan aadministration, Women can now hold key and sensitive positions of authority.

#Neveragain shall our women be subjected to this inhumane treatment
Dis nigga ehn,I just realise say na SPERM full ur brain instead of brain cells.ur hate for progress go see u drown inside OTUEKE river come MARCH 28.anyway sha I don prepare ur CASKET,I even love-vendor am with VITAfoam 4 u.A.S.S.H.H.O.L.E
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by blesoh(f): 8:24am On Mar 04, 2015
philips70:

You know in your heart you are the one dreaming. GEJ can't win a house of assembly elections in Bayelsa today. The gods of politics have left him. PVC and card readers are his present nightmares. He may wish to revert his name to Badluck Ebelemo Azikiwepreye Jonathan on May 29th 2015.
lol until then.
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 04, 2015
This is a huge set back to Jonathan's campaign.
The Purdah the unguarded woman derogated is a religious symbol to Muslims and not a symbol of oppression. It is however a thing of choice and not compulsion according to the Islamic Jurisprudence.
What PEJ just did was to expose her own share of Islamophobia. Her lack of basic understanding and unreserved hate against the Islamic Civilisation.
Muslims in Nigeria thus demand an immediate unreserved apology from her.

2 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by dominique(f): 8:32am On Mar 04, 2015
philips70:

That part has been deleted from history by Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, wife and sons. I read the Revised Standard Version authored by GEJ, wife and sons.

Yes o, it's his regime to first empower women. Before the GEJ administration, women were locked up in their kitchens. Now PFJ doesn't want us to go back to there. How thoughtful and caring of her.

1 Like

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by HzRF(m): 8:33am On Mar 04, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
More like she had no choice, neither did GEJ. Who in their right mind would want to procreate with either of them? If he wasn't President and he asked for your sister's hand in marriage would you approve? Or, if your brother tried to marry her 25 years ago would you have been happy that this uncouth, obese, illiterate woman would be your in law?

Say "Yes" to either question and I know you have neither standards nor class.
If GEJ 25yrs ago wants my sister hand in marriage?
If my sis want him, wetin be my own
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by rman: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2015
bamdexfarms:

Are you sure its Nigeria's History u read? Because oby ezkwesili and dora akunyili were ministers under OBJ regime

You did not get his sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by Brugo(m): 8:42am On Mar 04, 2015
Purdah is a religious concept. Does she mean to attack Islam? Or is she just ignorant?

Under this president, we have been divided along religious and ethnic lines more than ever before.

Can't someone ask this woman to be diplomatic? Are there no Muslims in PDP that she openly attacks the concept of Purdah? Is it wrong to have a president who is a practicing Muslim?

Funny enough, Buhari's wife doesn't wear Purdah.

3 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by philips70(m): 8:46am On Mar 04, 2015
dominique:

Yes o, it's his regime to first empower women. Before the GEJ administration, women were locked up in their kitchens. Now PFJ doesn't want us to go back to there. How thoughtful and caring of her.

Yes o, Mrs Aisha Buhari earned a Bachelors of Public Administration in Buhari's Purdah. She further earned a post-graduate diploma in Cosmetology and Beauty Therapy in his kitchen. Mrs Peshe Jonathan that wasn't locked up in Purdah on the other hand earned a Professoral chair from Harvard University in the field of English Language.

3 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 04, 2015
While Buhari was a military dictator,he did not Islamatize Nigeria nor does he purdarize Nigerian women. If he did not do it then,logic dictate,he won't do it as a democratically elected Nigerian President.

2 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by ManMountain(m): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2015
and some edioits will actually agree with this illiterate woman. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by kaybrizzy(m): 9:05am On Mar 04, 2015
If only she'll jus stop talking and let the man do his thing..hian
AmberQueen:
Lmao!

But seriously,this woman contributes to 75% of GEJ's problems.

Why does she have to speak so carelessly

But she has made a point tho...

Anyways,GEJ till 4yrs after... tongue

1 Like

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by wakaman: 9:09am On Mar 04, 2015
barren barrel!
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by kaybrizzy(m): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2015
U are already rejected
courage54:
I first and foremost reject the president who tells me stealing is not corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu Set To Emerge Next Chairman Of PDP / Some Part Of Edo State Is Igbo Land A Case Of The Igbanke People / Faleke To Aregbesola: Tinubu Doesn't Play God, His Actions Are Divinely Ordained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.