Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Otunba Dino Melaye Attacks Jonathan - See Tweets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otunba Dino Melaye Attacks Jonathan - See Tweets (1133 Views)

Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram / Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode / Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan Again, Accuses President Of Squandering Oil Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Otunba Dino Melaye Attacks Jonathan - See Tweets by eluquenson(m): 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Culled from his twitter handle, change is inevitable in this country.
The message is what we need, not the messenger.
We can't fold our arms and watch this country ruin in the hands of the few. We need to embrace change in leadership of this country.

After some mofos will start chanting GEJ till 2019, are you guys born to suffer till eternity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otunba Dino Melaye Attacks Jonathan - See Tweets by tociano009(m): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otunba Dino Melaye Attacks Jonathan - See Tweets by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Wife beater undecided still saying shitz and his thugs will soon come to say sai baba sai baba wif dem mouth odour!always rejoicing wen evil tinz occur in nigeria, thank God boko haram didn't make up d list undecided

6 Likes

Re: Otunba Dino Melaye Attacks Jonathan - See Tweets by nwafuluozoh: 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
Gone are the days anyone ever cared about what the serial liar, husband,wife beater and agbero had to say.

6 Likes

Re: Otunba Dino Melaye Attacks Jonathan - See Tweets by siraj1402(m): 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Thank God we are in March,Marchforchange.

2 Likes

Re: Otunba Dino Melaye Attacks Jonathan - See Tweets by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Why take a message from messenger you don't need? Probably because you know the messenger is unreliable.
This means the message itself shouldn't count. You can help me through the message in the trash bin.

1 Like

Re: Otunba Dino Melaye Attacks Jonathan - See Tweets by pendy79: 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
I hope folks in Nigeria soon wake up to the reality that is facing the country with GEJ as President, this man is not only clueless but heartless and uncompassionate about the wellbeing and welfare of the people he lead.

I read response ^^^ and I begin to see why the south east part of Nigeria has some of the worst kind of governors prevalent in Nigeria. if a Theodore orji and martin elechi can be governors for two terms in the SE then we should not be concerned why GEJ enjoy more support from the SE than any other region in Nigeria.

a working nation is for the benefit of all.

Let's try a new direction.

CHANGE is the hope of restoring Nigeria to greatness

4 Likes

Re: Otunba Dino Melaye Attacks Jonathan - See Tweets by sammieguze(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sometimes, a mad man speaks the truth

2 Likes

Re: Otunba Dino Melaye Attacks Jonathan - See Tweets by okenwa(m): 12:21am On Mar 04, 2015
No light in my house right now, I guess is same situation where you are right now. Tell God the truth have you never wished there was light as promised by his excellency?

1 Like

Re: Otunba Dino Melaye Attacks Jonathan - See Tweets by okenwa(m): 12:24am On Mar 04, 2015
If for 6 years you can not solve insurgency, you now want to work magic within 6 weeks. Because of election

3 Likes

Re: Otunba Dino Melaye Attacks Jonathan - See Tweets by okenwa(m): 12:27am On Mar 04, 2015
So it is possible for an individual to choose when to attend to security issue in a country, after when many lives has been lost, yet you said your ambition does not worth the blood of any Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Otunba Dino Melaye Attacks Jonathan - See Tweets by okenwa(m): 12:28am On Mar 04, 2015
Who do you truely owe apology?

1 Like

Re: Otunba Dino Melaye Attacks Jonathan - See Tweets by appini: 12:30am On Mar 04, 2015
What is he waiting for, he should go and sue GEJ for 20 billion naira since that is what is their stock in trade now. I just dey pity Buhari

1 Like

Re: Otunba Dino Melaye Attacks Jonathan - See Tweets by austinvsb1(m): 1:46am On Mar 04, 2015
i see the rants of these fake unpatriotic nigerians above and i immediately think FFK. No substance or reason in their comments. Just pure thrash spitted from the gutter they call mouths. SMH for the zombies that gullibly support the continuity of suffering and corruption in nigeria.

i Have Since Decided to Save Nigeria.

SaiBuhari.

4 Likes

Re: Otunba Dino Melaye Attacks Jonathan - See Tweets by sayyid(m): 3:36am On Mar 04, 2015
i jst like dis man sha, e will b a gud boxer
Re: Otunba Dino Melaye Attacks Jonathan - See Tweets by redcurry(f): 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
okenwa:
No light in my house right now, I guess is same situation where you are right now. Tell God the truth have you never wished there was light as promised by his excellency?
its really painful.l leave home everyday in total blackout for office,getting to work again,u see most office buidings running their generators.this goverment is a shame.

1 Like

Re: Otunba Dino Melaye Attacks Jonathan - See Tweets by sammyj: 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Otunba Dino Melaye Attacks Jonathan - See Tweets by sammyj: 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
The much awaited CHANGE is almost near oooo, Nigerians should vote wisely and vote out clueless corrupt administration .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Bears Segun Fayose- Fayose's PA. / Child Rape Scandal: Nigerian Women Condemn Buhari / Dangote Cement For Sale At Promo Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.