Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Unpaid IMO Contractors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unpaid IMO Contractors (779 Views)

Jonathan Budgeted Billions For Roads But Failed To Pay Contractors – Fashola / Imo Contractors To Okorocha: Pay Us Our Money / Unpaid Imo Contractors Hold Special Prayer Session On Major Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unpaid IMO Contractors by ernecy(m): 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Last week Tuesday, exactly 24th Feb.15 while I was travelling to Onitsha via Owerri. At control (a popular round-about before u join onitsha-owerri expressway) I saw a large crown all carrying placards, banners, and sharing fliers, they blocked the roads (both lanes), sing/chanting anti-Rochas songs/slogans. One one them now approached me and gave me this flier (see below). I have seen threads about Rochas, where people talk about how he has made owerri better, but not until that very day.

Follow nairalanders what do u make of this.

Re: Unpaid IMO Contractors by eyeview: 1:18am On Mar 04, 2015
You need to get close to state to understand that Rochas is a fraud and very opposite to what he projects to the naïve world outside. Those in the know don't take his word for anything. If Rochas tells you 'good morning',please go outside and verify for yourself before replying.
Its sad that these contractors made the grave mistake of taking his word for it. He gave them contracts and told them to start work,while he processes their contract papers and mobilization fees,in a zeal to win the heart of the administration,they started the contracts,believing they were dealing with an honourable man!
Sadly,many of them took loans from banks to commence work with the hope that reimbursements will come.
Now,Rochas have denied them all and to add salt to injury,he lists some of their executed contracts as part of the projects executed achieved by his administration.

(1) (Reply)

20,000,000 More Supporters For Pdp. / 20 Reasons Why Nigerians Have Rejected Buhari Since 2003 By Silk O. Austin / APC Submits Letter To International Criminal Court(ICC)today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.