Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

A Thread For Celestial Church Of Christ Members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Celestial Church Of Christ Members (1125 Views)

Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi / Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Celestial Church Of Christ Members by Dharhe(m): 12:09am On Mar 04, 2015
Proudly ccc cool let's meet up here
Re: A Thread For Celestial Church Of Christ Members by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 04, 2015
Halleluyah oooooo.....Ijo Celestial mimo lati orun mimo wa eeee
Re: A Thread For Celestial Church Of Christ Members by ayokenny37(m): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2015
HALLELUYAH
Re: A Thread For Celestial Church Of Christ Members by channelz: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2015
Wow, celestial church of Christ.

This would be a wonderful opportunity for to be clear about what I usually hear about the Church.

Is it true your pastor has this wand he holds with which he performs miracles?
Re: A Thread For Celestial Church Of Christ Members by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 04, 2015
channelz:
Wow, celestial church of Christ.

This would be a wonderful opportunity for to be clear about what I usually hear about the Church.

Is it true your pastor has this wand he holds with which he performs miracles?
nope.....
Re: A Thread For Celestial Church Of Christ Members by channelz: 11:01am On Mar 04, 2015
kallmemrB:
nope.....
Are you also the group called Cherubim and Seraphim? If no, you both use white garments? Are you also the ones addressed as the White Garment Church? What's the difference if any
Re: A Thread For Celestial Church Of Christ Members by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
channelz:
Are you also the group called Cherubim and Seraphim? If no, you both use white garments? Are you also the ones addressed as the White Garment Church? What's the difference if any
celestial church is totally diff from cherubim and seraphim....the doctrines,mode of worship and founders are totally different......the idea of been called white garment churches is totally attributed to the gown we wear....its a white garment...not only Cele and Cherubim uses white garment
Re: A Thread For Celestial Church Of Christ Members by channelz: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
kallmemrB:
celestial church is totally diff from cherubim and seraphim....the doctrines,mode of worship and founders are totally different......the idea of been called white garment churches is totally attributed to the gown we wear....its a white garment...not only Cele and Cherubim uses white garment
Ok.

How can I distinguish members of CCC from C&S by merely looking at their outward appearance in the white garment since they all wear the same color?
I'm guessing it's the C&S that uses a wand?
Re: A Thread For Celestial Church Of Christ Members by taiwo850629: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
I am a celestian too. Why dont we open a whatsapp group where we can pray together and share words of encouragemnt. Guys drop your numbers here so i can add you.
Re: A Thread For Celestial Church Of Christ Members by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
channelz:
Ok.

How can I distinguish members of CCC from C&S by merely looking at their outward appearance in the white garment since they all wear the same color?
I'm guessing it's the C&S that uses a wand?
one major diff is the garments design and footwears......Celes dont wear any shoe or footwears when they are in their garments but C&S do wear footwear.....most cele garment are pure white with no design.....C&S do wear multicolors
Re: A Thread For Celestial Church Of Christ Members by channelz: 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
kallmemrB:
one major diff is the garments design and footwears......Celes dont wear any shoe or footwears when they are in their garments but C&S do wear footwear.....most cele garment are pure white with no design.....C&S do wear multicolors
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Going To Work On A Sunday, What's Ur Opinion? / Mental freedom in Nisan/Abib. / See What I Saw On A Friend's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.