Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture (845 Views)

Is This Picture Of Gej's Train Really True Or It Was Photoshoped? / I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today / Gej's Train Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by shineeye: 2:48am On Mar 04, 2015
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson and her daughter Purity avoided the incessant traffic gridlock on Lagos roads, especially the Ikeja axis, on Monday, by taking a ride on one of the fully air-conditioned trains commissioned by the Goodluck Jonathan’s administration.
According to Mercy Johnson, she decided to take the train to Ikeja instead of going through traffic in Lagos. She posted a picture of herself and daughter on her instagram page with the caption ‘Traffic emergency last night.. Ran with my heels off, Purity & I caught the train to Ikeja. No dulling’
She also posted a video of them on the train with the caption ‘Purity and I braved a train ride to Ikeja… Not Everytime Endure Lagos Traffic for 5 Hours, Sometimes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by jeffizy(m): 5:02am On Mar 04, 2015
grin
And the children of the TANoid dynasty shall say..............
GEJ till 2015!
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by nellyjohn: 6:56am On Mar 04, 2015
jeffizy:
grin
And the children of the TANoid dynasty shall say..............
GEJ till 2015!
Why not?
GEJ till 2019
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by ziccoit: 7:09am On Mar 04, 2015
Mercy Johnson or what is she called is part of GEJ reelection campaign materials. The train ride is in fulfillment of PDP contract. So, don't come here and tell us what is not. We are not clueless and daft.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo In Lagos Deny Endorsing APC, Buhari / Buhari's Wife Frying Akara To Woo Voters / A Chibok Girl's Mother Has Been Fasting Since Her Child Was Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.