Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Bravo!!! Kanye West Speech At Oxford Crowned As The Best And Dopest Speech Of Al - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bravo!!! Kanye West Speech At Oxford Crowned As The Best And Dopest Speech Of Al (667 Views)

Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) / Temi Otedola Delivers Speech At The American Embassy In UK [PICS] / Jide Kosoko’s Speech At Henrietta’s Wake-keeping Service (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bravo!!! Kanye West Speech At Oxford Crowned As The Best And Dopest Speech Of Al by sassysatino: 4:36am On Mar 04, 2015
"There should never be a $5,000 sweater. You know what should cost $5,000? A car." Kanye West addressed students at the Oxford Guild Society (a campus institution devoted to business and networking) at the University of Oxford in England. The lecture arrives not long after West announced So Help Me God, the follow-up to 2013's Yeezus.
Among many topics, Kanye talked about all the critical acclaim for 2010's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. "One of the best thing about the album was Nicki Minaj, and that she kicked my ass, on my own song, on the best album of the last 25 years," he said. "I was exiled from my own country, came back with my magnum opus, and I was beat by a girl."

Continue reading; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/bravo-kanye-west-speech-at-oxford.html

(1) (Reply)

#AMVCA2015: Nigerians Slam Mavins For Uninspiring Performance / New Igbo TV Channel Seals Broadcast Deal With NTA 10-lagos [video] / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Man? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.