Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,001 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. (28829 Views)

Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation / 2016 Budget: Heads May Roll As Presidency Uncovers More Infractions / Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by tuyi19: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Gboliwe:

You have your opinion, I don't even know you to start thinking of fighting with you over it. But, what I won't take is you speaking for me! Who is "people of Nigeria" and who made you their mouthpiece?

I am a Nigerian, and I "trust" him.

so you trust goodluck ebele Gbagbo? i pity u.

1 Like

Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by Wahala90: 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
ooo!

Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by ollyruffy: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
PDP and Jona keep failing. Their days are numbered.

APC all the way.

#GEJMUSTGO2015#
Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by PastorOla1: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
PDP WILL NOT REACH THEIR PROMISE LAND IN THE COMING ELECTION. THEY WILL FALL & FAIL BY THE WAY SIDE. I SUPPORT REGIME CHANGE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF GEJ.
Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by blackandbold: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Gboliwe:
Sending Prof. Jega on leave has only been in the imagination of the noisemaking and brain dead APC. Their intentions ofcourse is to keep making noise while hitting up the polity. And, it has never been in the interest of the electorate. No wonder they are Ja n ja weedians.

His Excellency, the president has said it and reiterated it many a time that he had no such intentions. Now to save face, these mumus have written this article as long as Benin-Ore road so their foot soldiers won't let us sleep.

Mcheeeeeeeeeew
imagination abi....when the news around said election wud be postponed. .presidency denied it..and ur likes said its was all imagination......
when rumours cards readers out in place to checkmate electoralmalpractices will be opposed by some parties for unjustifyabe reasons..urvlikes claimed it was immagination......until pdp and the various political appendages took futile steps to avert the use so that people can even bring dogs to polling booth to vote..urvlikes said na immagination
Jega is being targeted by some parties for just no reason...just becos he insisted that it will ensure a more credible election. .a technic that has been used in more that 4countries in africa successfully. ......if only u are not blindfolded by an evil veil of prejudice. .u should recall that edwin clark , a notable spokeman for a pro jonatan group first called for inlegal removal of jega, , presidency ofcourse denied ever orchestrating plans like that......
but thank God sha....this moves has attract3d critism and lets hope it stays that wey......pdp...always blaming opposition for their misfortune
Re: Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
lacasa:
If not for the opposition merger of the two most virile political regional parties in Nigeria into a juggernaut of a National Progessive Party - APC, I believe by now, we would have bn subjected to another routine where people 'get selected' through rigged elections by the - PDP

Competition is healthy in a functional democracy

merger of who n what,homosexuals? loser,that u cow abokiissgot some touts from da west kissing ur malam arsses doesnt mean u got al da decent yorubas roped in with u.....u got a 2nd thinking coming fast,dead hyper brainer..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday / Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) / List Of Senatorial Candidates Cleared By APC NWC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.