Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,294 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Crazy Photos From NAITS Week In FUTO - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crazy Photos From NAITS Week In FUTO (21693 Views)

Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project / Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) / The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Photos From NAITS Week In FUTO by Capableben(m): 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
ajahexcel:
Proundly FUTOite, and of course from the Digital Department of INFORMATION MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY......

Come and, hei men... We run the e-world...............................

Please come and observe our launch of the Maiden Magazine of I.T in FUTO today ....

Friends come and cheer EXCEL AJAH ANAYO up as he receives the merit award of "Most Enterprising Student"
Venue is Hall of Mercy..............
can one switch to Futo from futy if yes, wat are the processes
Re: Crazy Photos From NAITS Week In FUTO by johnemeka(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Great FUTOits!
Re: Crazy Photos From NAITS Week In FUTO by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 05, 2015
Lildreezy:
Of d greatest gbogbo, nig students i want to pour...... Lol.
ajah infoscope, so nah una imt students dey disturb my precious morning lects 4 SEET HEAD bah. Lol. Everyone in school that monday morning even my lecturers were like wtf
IMT na always flexing dept tho.
The real deal is SEET, mechanical engineering, thats why FUTO is still recieving budget from the FG. :-D
Stop deceiving urself and face your studies so as to make good grades. IMT is the real deal in this ICT age, when you graduate and enter the labour market you will understand better.
Re: Crazy Photos From NAITS Week In FUTO by justi4jesu(f): 6:17am On Mar 05, 2015
Nice to see students having fun cheesy
Re: Crazy Photos From NAITS Week In FUTO by zikaengee(f): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=infoscope post=31281600]Day 2- Games/Recreation[/quote
This must be the love
garden, I can see sos building from there. I rep
Futo2006]

1 Like

Re: Crazy Photos From NAITS Week In FUTO by Capableben(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2015

¶¶PLEASE FUTOits, don't show me that you don't care, help out a brother... I want to transfer to Futo from my school Futy... I need someone to demystify the processes for me... Don't ignore me please!!!!!
Re: Crazy Photos From NAITS Week In FUTO by Capableben(m): 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
infoscope
Re: Crazy Photos From NAITS Week In FUTO by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 07, 2015
Capableben:

¶¶PLEASE FUTOits, don't show me that you don't care, help out a brother... I want to transfer to Futo from my school Futy... I need someone to demystify the processes for me... Don't ignore me please!!!!!
Your cgpa should be above 3.5 for a start. visit office of the registra in futo for details.
Re: Crazy Photos From NAITS Week In FUTO by Capableben(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2015
Cajetanspeaks:
Your cgpa should be above 3.5 for a start. visit office of the registra in futo for details.
I'm in far away TARABA, I wish I knew anyone that can help me out in the school... What semester are you guys in presently??
Re: Crazy Photos From NAITS Week In FUTO by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Capableben:
I'm in far away TARABA, I wish I knew anyone that can help me out in the school... What semester are you guys in presently??
I'm a futo graduate not a student. This is march, I guess they should be getting ready for their 2014/2015 first semester examination.
Re: Crazy Photos From NAITS Week In FUTO by Capableben(m): 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Cajetanspeaks:
I'm a futo graduate not a student. This is march, I guess they should be getting ready for their 2014/2015 first semester examination.
ok I appreciate, but can u attest that Futo is good in engineering... ??
Re: Crazy Photos From NAITS Week In FUTO by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
Capableben:

ok I appreciate, but can u attest that Futo is good in engineering... ??
FUTO is excellent in engineering. Its on record that futo has produced the highest number of engineers working in shell, chevron and the likes. Do you also know that the present COREN president, engr. Ali is a futo graduate? These feats are not flukes.
Re: Crazy Photos From NAITS Week In FUTO by Capableben(m): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
Cajetanspeaks:
FUTO is excellent in engineering. Its on record that futo has produced the highest number of engineers working in shell, chevron and the likes. Do you also know that the present COREN president, engr. Ali is a futo graduate? These feats are not flukes.
Hmm interesting!! I really appreciate..
Re: Crazy Photos From NAITS Week In FUTO by ajahexcel(m): 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
A senior colleague just attended to your question, 3.5 CGPA, do the necessary processes in FUTY, and proceed to FUTO registrar for subsequent instructions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Honored In An American University For Graduating Excellently.Photos / ASUU Strike Protest Rocks UNIBEN (Video, Photos) / Sanwo-olu Inspects Senate Building Under Construction For LASUTECH (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.