Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Looking For Girls And Guys To Show Me The City In Manchester Uk - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For Girls And Guys To Show Me The City In Manchester Uk (808 Views)

BBM Sex Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. Drop Ur PIN / Girls Looking For Guys And Guys Looking For Girls Should Hook Up Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Girls And Guys To Show Me The City In Manchester Uk by TaniCarr(f): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2006
I'm on my way to the uk in manchester I want some cool girls and guys to hang out with.I'm leaving on the 8th on next month. What's up
Re: Looking For Girls And Guys To Show Me The City In Manchester Uk by terryboob(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2008
hey .what exactly do u want in city of manchester .cos the city is over-rated and boring, compared to london city, i suggest u visit london first then manchester
Re: Looking For Girls And Guys To Show Me The City In Manchester Uk by tobidaflava(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2008
Always come kcab to Man.Utd. . .

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lady Dat Is Honest,a Graduate And Natural,my No: Is 08023209299 / I Need Friends Here / Any Awka Babes in this house?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.