Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Issue About Dressing, President Jonathan & Rest Of President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Issue About Dressing, President Jonathan & Rest Of President (808 Views)

How Lagos May Be Underdeveloping The Rest Of Nigeria - Ynaija / Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue About Dressing, President Jonathan & Rest Of President by Teamsafecozzy: 7:37am On Mar 04, 2015
Just saw this picture on my Facebook account and i wondered, why would they ever talk about our president like that, is it a crime, he’s on african attire, we should be proud of our culture, we were colonised by them and still they expect us to follow their culture,. The thing that makes me sad also is that it was an African that also did this image.
When are we going to take pride in our culture, if we can't stand up now, guess we wouldn't be able to develop our nation and we stand as a second class citizen in the world

Whats your Opinion on This?

http://www.safecozzy.com/news/issue-jonathan-the-rest-of-the-president/

Re: Issue About Dressing, President Jonathan & Rest Of President by Scholes007(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2015
thank GOD the person that created it is one of the animals in the kingdom. stupidity at the highest order
Re: Issue About Dressing, President Jonathan & Rest Of President by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 04, 2015
Op, that pix is not about the attire, it is about the bossy feel of the president. Other president carry their brief case by themselves but our own presido didn't

2 Likes

Re: Issue About Dressing, President Jonathan & Rest Of President by tuborme: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2015
I can only see a president who is proud of his culture.

GEJ is not a stooge of the west, Nigeria is not either.

APC wants to sell Nigeria to America and Great Britain

GEJ is our man

1 Like

Re: Issue About Dressing, President Jonathan & Rest Of President by Teamsafecozzy: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
tuborme:
I can only see a president who is proud of his culture.

GEJ is not a stooge of the west, Nigeria is not either.

APC wants to sell Nigeria to America and Great Britain

GEJ is our man

thank u
Re: Issue About Dressing, President Jonathan & Rest Of President by stigman(m): 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Scholes007:
thank GOD the person that created it is one of the animals in the kingdom. stupidity at the highest order

I sure say na goat the guy be
Re: Issue About Dressing, President Jonathan & Rest Of President by Colonel27: 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
It is obvious the OP is not intelligent. The pix is about how some african leaders show extremely bossy attitude. Instead of GEJ to carry his bags; he was carrying a waking stick unlike his colleague in other saner country who does not see anything in carrying their bags themself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Of Chad Says He Knows Shekau’s Whereabouts / BREAKING NEWS!... The Emir Of Gusau Is Dead,he Died At The Age Of 91 / What Do U Call A Female President Or Governors Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.