Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

How Do I Know What Dog To Buy ? - Am So Confused. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Know What Dog To Buy ? - Am So Confused. (324 Views)

I Can Bet That Some Of You Don't Even Know What These Priceless Items Are. / I Have 150k I Dont Know What Type Of Business To Do / Help: I Don't Know What Business To Do To Support My Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know What Dog To Buy ? - Am So Confused. by streamvet: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2015
Owning a dog is a wonderful thing. Not only do dogs provide lasting companionship and unconditional love, they’ve also been known to lower blood pressure and reduce stress. And of course, a dog will make sure you get out and take walks every day. Living with a dog has also been known to boost the social skills and confidence of children and adults alike.

That said, the decision to bring home a dog warrants careful consideration. Dogs come in all shapes and sizes, and not all breeds are the same. Some dogs need more exercise than others, and some breeds may be predisposed to living with a family. Plus, some dogs are great for apartments, and some need a little more space to feel at home

Do you really, really want a dog?!
Do you really want a dog? Do you want to wake up early on a cozy Sunday morning, and take him out in the rain? After all, he needs his exercise. Are you ready to spend as much time as you can with him?
Are you prepared for the lifestyle impact, the financial impact, and grooming considerations? Hmmmm… Are you up for cleaning up various messes? Getting up in the middle of the night with a sick dog?
Whether it's a puppy, adult, or senior dog you're considering buying, the newness soon wears off, and then you're left with a loving companion for, hopefully, many years to come.

read the full report

www.petmataz..com

(1) (Reply)

AGO And DPK Available @ Best Price / Any Producer Of Herbal Tea-fat Reducing / Liberty Solutions Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.