Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,894 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

The Presidency Will Abandon Nigerians To A Cruel Fate If Re-elected – Ameachi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presidency Will Abandon Nigerians To A Cruel Fate If Re-elected – Ameachi (641 Views)

EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / Those Who Supported My Presidency Will Face Trial If Caught In Corruption - PMB / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Presidency Will Abandon Nigerians To A Cruel Fate If Re-elected – Ameachi by Dannyset(m): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2015
The new election dates are fast approaching and once again, parties are tidying up the final parts of their campaigns, Rivers State governor, Rotimi Ameachi has cited the flaws in the current leadership of the country and reassured Nigerians again of the commitment of his party and its presidential candidate to the improvement of the lives of Nigerian.

Amaechi said this during his ward to ward campaign in Degema, Obonoma and Abonnema communities in Degema and Akuku-Toru Local Government Areas of Rivers state. He however criticized the inactivity of President Goodluck Jonathan on the Okrika shooting that disrupted the APC campaign in Okrika, Rivers State.

He said: “This election is not about brother, it is about your stomach. If dollar likes, it can get to N300 or N400 to a dollar, the President can afford it but you can’t afford it. Now they tried everything possible to stop the dollar from losing control. They couldn’t because the economy will determine whether the dollar will lose control or not and the economy has done that already.
“Another one is fuel. They have done everything possible to pay for fuel. They can’t pay. The money is not there. Now, there is fuel crisis. If they win, they will abandon you completely because they have no solution to the problems.
“The first solution to the problems is a new government. Are we going to win? The answer is yes. We have not started campaign. We will start campaign by the end of this week. We will see the crowd again that will frighten the president. Nigerians want change. Things have got to change.”

He also said the federal roads in Kalabari which are in a state of public outcry will be fixed by a Buhari driven administration if voted into office,
“See your road. Two years ago, I sat with the president and Kalabari chiefs and I said, ‘Allow me take this road. The president said no’. You can see the road. Next rainy season, you cannot drive into this place unless you change the President and if you change the President, then the new President can fix the road.”

Source:http://www.gidipost.ng/2015/03/the-presidency-will-abandon-nigerians-to-a-cruel-fate-if-re-elected-ameachi/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
Re: The Presidency Will Abandon Nigerians To A Cruel Fate If Re-elected – Ameachi by EdenJohnson: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2015
10 MOST PROSPEROUS COUNTRIES IN AFRICA:

Bostwana
“According to new research from the Legatum Institute, which last week ranked prosperity in 38 African countries around criteria ranging from economics to education to health, the title belongs to Botswana, the diamond-rich country in southern Africa.
As well as posting a relatively high per capita Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of $15,176, Botswana also fared well in terms of governance, education and personal freedom. As the country spends 8% of its GDP on education, it is among the biggest proportional spenders in the world according to the World Bank. This is the third year in a row that Botswana has topped the index.
In contrast, the Central African Republic was the lowest ranked country on the continent. The country, which has a per capita GDP of $584, has seen increasing violence since the end of 2012, and only 21.5% of the population have access to sanitation according to the prosperity index.” – CNN
The List

1. Bostwana
2. South Africa
3. Morocco
4. Namibia
5. Tunisia
6. Algeria
7. Ghana
8. Rwanda
9. Burkina Faso
10. Senegal
Nigeria, where is your oil money, where is your agriculture money: they are spent on news paper allowances of your National Assembly members, in the security of your politicians, in their car, health, and house allowances.
Apart from petroleum, my dear Nigeria, you have other natural resources including natural gas, tin, iron ore, coal, limestone, niobium, lead, zinc and arable land.
My dear Nigeria, Conservationists say that your unique rainforest region is amongst the richest in Africa .
My Nigeria, you are also home to numerous important game reserves, such as the Yankari and Kainji national parks.
BUT WHY ARE THOU THIS POOR, NIGERIA
In your mist are ethnic, religious, and political sentiments. The South has a "brother" to vote for, the North has same. Christians fight for a "Christian" president, Muslims fight for a "Muslim" president. My "father" must win, "my uncle" must win, "my aunt" must lead: a blessed nation with insincere inhabitants. The old want to rule, but the young see it as a good time for the "leaders of tomorrow" to be given a chance, when they can not conduct simple Student Union Government elections in their universities without resorting to the use of the axe, gun, cultism, poisoning.
They have made my Nigeria a hero in defeat!
@_EdenJohnson
#LetsPrayForNigeria

1 Like

Re: The Presidency Will Abandon Nigerians To A Cruel Fate If Re-elected – Ameachi by Orunto: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2015
Amaechi(Ishmael) my boy, renew your Faith in GEJ that you may have good Fate.
Re: The Presidency Will Abandon Nigerians To A Cruel Fate If Re-elected – Ameachi by pendy79: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2015
The PDP will see mother of all rallies from next week. They assume the tempo and momentum is dead but they are so so wrong.

They underestimated the APC to their own peril not knowing.the depth to which Nigerians are tired of the PDP and JonaTAN.

Buharism is an idea whose time has come in Nigeria, it is a movement and a fellowship of people sold to the idea of saving the country from the abyss JONATAN has thrown it.

2 Likes

Re: The Presidency Will Abandon Nigerians To A Cruel Fate If Re-elected – Ameachi by Vision4God: 11:12am On Mar 04, 2015
Ameachi be careful. Fix d problem in rivers.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose’s Recklessness Is Fast Approaching That Of A Suicide Bomber! / Nigerian Troops Dislodge Boko Haram Militants From Lame/burra Forest In Bauchi / Nyesom Wike Or Dakuku Peterside For Rivers2015 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.