Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

How To Generate Steady Income From E-comerce Stores - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Generate Steady Income From E-comerce Stores (586 Views)

I Need Training On ONLINE BUSINESS That Works To Generate Steady Income. / Cold Water Starch Production Business- Generate Steady Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Steady Income From E-comerce Stores by victoriajoshua: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2015
E-commerce stores can be an excellent business to go into, if you do it the right way, and take the time to learn how to do it properly. If you’re looking for a get rich quick scheme however, you should head elsewhere.

Today we’re going to look at few things to really consider and be careful of while you’re starting out your e-commerce or affiliate site.
1) Take your current idea –>niche down

I’m sure you have a ton of fantastic ideas that you believe are going to make big buck the minute you throw up your store. I’ve got news for you, the chances are there are hundreds of other people that are thinking the same thing and are already doing it.

One of the last e-commerce stores I worked on was selling tablet cases. Seems like a great market right? We could sell products for iPads, Kindles, Galaxies etc. While it’s a huge market that’s continually growing and evolving, our approach was too broad.

This market is very competitive, and saturated. If we wanted to succeed in this market, we should have niched down WAY more. Rather than focusing on multiple cases for multiple products, we should have focused simply on selling the very best case for, say, the Kindle Fire.

The Fire was about 2 months from release when we were working hard on the site. If we’d spent all our time marketing that, which didn’t have much competition at the time, rather than going after a very difficult iPad market – we would have seen a lot more success.

If you want to be successful with e-commerce, niche down your current idea.

Download my practical video tutorial, and learn how to make over 40k weekly from e-commerce store. email sosorichfoods@gmail.com

Thanks for letting me help you,

See you at the top
Victoria Joshua

(1) (Reply)

NATCOM Makes Full Payment For NITEL / I Need Help On This Advert Idea.. / Reasons Why You Should Grow And Expand Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.