Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Opposition Is Ignorant – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Is Ignorant – Jonathan (545 Views)

Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. / Ex-minister Suleiman Is Ignorant, Jonathan Has Spent The $30b – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opposition Is Ignorant – Jonathan by joan1: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party’s Presidential candidate and incumbent President of the country, Goodluck Jonathan, has outrightly declared that in the event he loses the March 28, 2015 presidential election to General Muhammadu Buhari of the opposition party, All Progressives Congress, APC, he would graciously handover office to him.

He also emphasized that Nigeria is neither his nor anyone’s father’s estate.

Jonathan, who made the declaration in his interview with Aljazeera, on Monday in Lagos, however expressed confidence that he would win the forthcoming elections.

“I will not lose the elections,” President Jonathan said.

He promised that he would return to Otuoke, his country home in Bayelsa State, in the unlikely scenario that he loses the elections.

“If by default somebody (else) wins the election, of course I will go back to my village. The country is not my father’s estate. I’ll not lose the election,” Jonathan said.

Read More: http://www.post-nigeria.com/opposition-is-ignorant-jonathan/
Re: Opposition Is Ignorant – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
#fact
Re: Opposition Is Ignorant – Jonathan by temitemi1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Known fact! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Opposition Is Ignorant – Jonathan by clevvermind(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
We are not like apc that do not accept election results if they lose. Their own is do or die affair but we are a calm party. Vote pdp, vote Jonathan.
Re: Opposition Is Ignorant – Jonathan by macpetrus(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
Seconded... Fact Only!!!!

I stand up for GEJ, I stand up for Nigeria, I stand up for Myself!!!!
Re: Opposition Is Ignorant – Jonathan by VickJames(m): 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is a man who knows his onions and eats it
Re: Opposition Is Ignorant – Jonathan by uzeba(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pikin wen use agbada take stat guy go talk wetin e go wear wen e old.
loose translation:Slow and steady wins the race
Re: Opposition Is Ignorant – Jonathan by Slynonny(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Taa make way for Jona before i burst your head mallam Buhari.
You no dey fear face?
Victory is ours.

(1) (Reply)

‘him Dey Drag With Him Pikin Mate’ – Patience Jonathan Takes Swipe At Buhari / Goodluck In Danger Of Losing Bayelsa? / Benue State Commissioner Died After Presenting The Annual Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.