Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

See The Obituary This Family Released - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See The Obituary This Family Released (52522 Views)

Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" / Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. / They Just Had To Use This Pic? Check Out This Obituary Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
LewisO:

I don't know u either, but we aren't blind we see posts, but i had to ignore some coz i don't tolerant nonsense, i quoted u in letting u know some!

hmmnnn, i can really see you dont TOLERANT nonsense...
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by kestolove95(m): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dharniel:

hmmnnn, i can really see you dont TOLERANT nonsense...
hahahaahahahaha...d guy don't TOLERANT...what do we call dix one nw?
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by LewisO: 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dharniel:

hmmnnn, i can really see you dont TOLERANT Tolerate nonsense...
Done that myself!

Any problem?
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
LewisO:

Done that myself!

Any problem?

No problem my brova, jez observing...
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by meimoks(f): 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
BruzMoney:
D fear of Igbo guys is the beginning of long life..

Btw, come guys, why don't we see obituary of Albino's dem no dey die??

You wan kill them? Change to albino so you won't die grin grin
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by bee444: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Why are you deleting my posts @mod? Do you have any explanation? Be civil and respond.
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by mimicious(f): 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=daxon001 post=31302799]Dat ur bakground b like UI@mimicious[/quoten
Its ilaro poly
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by kestolove95(m): 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=Leez post=31303829][/quote] hahahaahah...
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by zamzy(f): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Handsome dude,chio!gone so soon!buh hw sure are dey his junior bro did dat lipsrsealed
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by masqot(m): 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
for record purpose
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by Galaxydon1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
sylve11:

But she nor insult u na. Abi na u only be the entire nigeria? grin grin cool
its not a laughing matter, we are talking about the death of a love one
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by IykeD(m): 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
femolala001:

I fear ibo people o! They can go to any length just to get the money by any means! R.I.P to the dead!
IGBO KWENU!!!

Grow up man

2 Likes

Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by BruzMoney(m): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
meimoks:

You wan kill them? Change to albino so you won't die grin grin
You are noticed already..
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by linusbnn(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
pretydiva:
Laff wan tear my belle oo grin..nuffin we nor go c or hear 4 naija

Naija I hail thee

Laugh wan kill yu ba? It's well
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by kushsy: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
BruzMoney:
D fear of Igbo guys is the beginning of long life..

Btw, come guys, why don't we see obituary of Albino's dem no dey die??
Jezzzzzzzzzz..u well so!!!!!! grin
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
In other words, you don't need to ask about what killed that dude because it has been summarized on the obituary. R.I.P bro.!
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by nkkystel(f): 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
RIP to the young chap!
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by Dannyblaze: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
laff wan burst ma belle grin.... d person wey sign dis obituary on behave of d family and d graphic designer badt die!.... dem no get tym 2 sensor anyfin, dem just nack d truth(if na truth) GBAM!.... mak d public pass judgements. in fact, na WAR dem want.
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by redsun(m): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fundamental ignorance is the core reason why Africans turn against one another. They never seem to have enough to share and go round because they refuse to sow. A man that does not sow, shall neither reap nor feed.

He could have been killed by mosquito bote. Anything can kill you in Africa because there is no system in place to understand and fend off diseases. Everything is a mystery.
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=pretydiva post=31298528][/quote]wink
Re: See The Obituary This Family Released by cupidFlint(m): 1:22am On Mar 05, 2015
EggovinMma:
cry

Onye egbuna nwanne ya n'uwa . Onye egbuna , onye egbuna, onye egbuna. Handsome dude.
Okwanu Anya ufu!!!
Eggovin Nne'm ndoo nnoo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS / Groom Marries His Beautiful Bride Then Watches Her Die 18 Hours Later / Man Buried Without Coffin In Benue State. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.